Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Did I hear it correct????..I am yet to watch though...

Her father thinks Urvashi wanted to be with fake bhushan not him ,he himself left urvashi so that she can be alive. Dono Baap beti ek jaise hai kya... Wants thier partners to breathe life, but never truly alive....

Gene hi aisi hai...

So uske papa ko lagtha hai urvashi bad bbg ke saath rehna chahthi thi. Someone had planted this shaq in his brains.But He admits that urvashi dint knew he had twin brother...and they lived as husband and wife...

Yeh kya hai re.....

My head is spinning.... spinning... spinning...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Her father thinks Urvashi wanted to be with fake bhushan not him ,he himself left urvashi so that she can be alive. Dono Baap beti ek jaise hai kya... Wants thier partners to breathe life, but never truly alive....

Gene hi aisi hai...

So uske papa ko lagtha hai urvashi bad bbg ke saath rehna chahthi thi. Someone had planted this shaq in his brains.But He admits that urvashi dint knew he had twin brother...and they lived as husband and wife...

Yeh kya hai re.....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

thats what i was laughing at toosmiley37just b/c of his presumption of urvashi remaining alive lol..smiley37
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

as per precap, so bbg figured she is his daughter so this dance program set up is a trope to get her to figure why her uncle toyed with urvashi ??

but real bbg is also fatoo...leaving urvashi with his twin just b/c of his presumption was a joke..i feel bad for urvashi

This kinda shows how much Jhanak is her father's daughtersmiley36....Jhanak bhi baar baar yehi karti hai Ani ke saath with her presumptions about how he is "happy" with Arshi smiley36.....real BBG destroyed Urvashi's life over his one lame presumption and so called sacrifice....woh bechari ghut ghut ke mar gayi jaise filhaal Ani ghut ghut ke mar raha hai.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If it is true....then it all makes sense...

Jhanak's "Mahanta" dialogue... Himalaya parvet analogy....all makes sense...She actually is a sanyashi ki Beti...

And this pointless Mahanta....is in her blood.....

Baas itna clear hai...ki Jhanak ke characteristics Apne Baap pe gayi hai...smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Gene hi aisi hai...

Yeh kya hai re.....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Beti ekdum baap pe gayi hai....lol he also left Urvashi after sharing a conjugal relationship with her and still presuming she prefers his brother.....and Jhanak Rani bhi ONS manaa ke chhod gayi apne Sirji kosmiley37

Dono baap beti ko lagta hai conjugal relationship is no big deal to walk away fromsmiley36

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gene hi aisi hai...

Yeh kya hai re.....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeh baat mujhe kitni baar batayenge I will not understand

So you mean BBG thinks Urvashi wanted to stay with Fake BbG but according to real BbG Urvashi also doesn’t know he had a twin brother

Uska actual kya doubt hain? I am feeling very unintelligent right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 2 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

If it is true....then it all makes sense...

Jhanak's "Mahanta" dialogue... Himalaya parvet analogy....all makes sense...She actually is a sanyashi ki Beti...

And this pointless Mahanta....is in her blood.....

Baas itna clear hai...ki Jhanak ke characteristics Apne Baap pe gayi hai...smiley37

Ani definitely needs to meet this baap to understand Jhanak ke dimaag mein kyun itna jhol hai smiley36

And shayad uski maa ka example koi dhang se use karke dikha sake that Urvashi ki life was destroyed over a meaningless sacrifice and J is doing the same now with Ani.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yeh baat mujhe kitni baar batayenge I will not understand

So you mean BBG thinks Urvashi wanted to stay with Fake BbG but according to real BbG Urvashi also doesn’t know he had a twin brother

Uska actual kya doubt hain? I am feeling very unintelligent right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

entire family surname should be changed to mahanta ...jhanak mahanta, bbg mahantaa...bloodline or clones of mahaanta...so much for fooling urvashi over presumptions and ditching hard-earned fame for becoming a celibate...
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gene hi aisi hai...

Yeh kya hai re.....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Like father like daughter smiley37smiley37

Ek number ke fattu hai dono ke dono smiley37smiley37

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ani definitely needs to meet this baap to understand Jhanak ke dimaag mein kyun itna jhol hai smiley36

And shayad uski maa ka example koi dhang se use karke dikha sake that Urvashi ki life was destroyed over a meaningless sacrifice and J is doing the same now with Ani.

beti toh beti...baap toh baap nikla ...whats worse is that he even ditched his hard earned fame for a celibate lifestyle and left urvashi when she was pregnant with jhanak like u said her life was destroyed ...just history repeating ...
Edited by MJ_1009 - 2 days ago