Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Abhi mom k liye Arshi didi ki tadap jagi hai! Jab mom bol rahi thi Anirudh se shadi mat karo tab madam ne nahi suni baat!!πŸ˜‚sun liya hota to shayed ye din na dekhna padta🀣🀣

Arshi didi shuru se hi sabse zyada MOMMM ke liye hi tadapti hai....dekha nahin how she always used to get hyper over Ani retorting back to Srishti? And when Ani used to point out ki tumhari mom meri insult kar rahi hai toh Didi would just roll her eyes and keep going......lol

Murderer ki beti ka label lagne ke baad bhi Didi ko chipke rehna hai is non existent shaadi mein? smiley36....lol I guess she's waiting until Ani gets her tossed in jail too cuz woh baar baar repeat kar raha hai I think Arshi was involved in this toosmiley37

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good Lord what a waste of time to watch the irrelevant sisters of Ani. Secondly how is that the cop forgot about the incident when Shristi tried to burn Jhanak that’s reason enough to arrest her.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushB

Good Lord what a waste of time to watch the irrelevant sisters of Ani. Secondly how is that the cop forgot about the incident when Shristi tried to burn Jhanak that’s reason enough to arrest her.

Leena has given the cop the same paracetamol that was given to Anirudh during the Kashmir nightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Leena has given the cop the same paracetamol that was given to Anirudh during the Kashmir nightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This cop gets rebooted every 150 episodes so he forgets Srishti ke previous crimes.

Even Ani ko reboot kar diya hai so he’s also forgotten that there is obvious precedent and video proof of Srishti trying to kill Jhanak 150 epis back also in the burning track smiley36….they are all pretending like Srishti is only a suspect cuz she hates Jhanak. lol

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This cop gets rebooted every 150 episodes so he forgets Srishti ke previous crimes.

Even Ani ko reboot kar diya hai so he’s also forgotten that there is obvious precedent and video proof of Srishti trying to kill Jhanak 150 epis back also in the burning track smiley36….they are all pretending like Srishti is only a suspect cuz she hates Jhanak. lol

now that you guys are bringing it up, dekhna she will run this incident in some dialogue but then soon dust it off as well.. so that include bhi ker liya but koi use nahi hoga..
tellyme thumbnail

My fear is coming true.. with the stretch and too much separation and no growth in thought process of all against her or their relationship, I have started loosing interest in this show. Story is just like a monkey jumping from one tree to other. Now only the good amount of movement between Runak , that too positive one will bring back my interest.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

now that you guys are bringing it up, dekhna she will run this incident in some dialogue but then soon dust it off as well.. so that include bhi ker liya but koi use nahi hoga..

LOL oh she will definitely get away in this case also I don't doubt at all. Only difference is this time they managed to arrest her briefly cuz Jhanak wasn't around to stop her arrest smiley36

But otherwise if she managed to get away with the burning case even after everyone saw video proof of her directly trying to murder J....lol toh is baar toh all she's done is planning....main kaam sab Tejas ne kiya hai....will be easier for her to get away from this and she will play victim ki mujhe jhoote ilzaam mein phasaya blah blah....lol

Waise bhi they want to save her bigger face off with the real BBG for later when Jhanak tries to get justice for her parents....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

My fear is coming true.. with the stretch and too much separation and no growth in thought process of all against her or their relationship, I have started loosing interest in this show. Story is just like a monkey jumping from one tree to other. Now only the good amount of movement between Runak , that too positive one will bring back my interest.

Totally understandable....the stretch and over repetition of separation has made most people lose interest so I'm sure you're not the only one smiley36

I guess people are waiting to see if Ani will go to the aashram as per some spoilers and if any movement happens there for Runak or the same old forced MUs and seperation smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SushB

idk whats in these two gossip mongers that they tend to eat up episodes ...not only that plus coercing jhanak to get married to tejas too...
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey yeh waale BTS mein toh bol rahe hain ki Jhanak has only regained memories about her mom and BBG....apparently usko Ani and apni present life ke baare mein abhi bhi kuch nahin yaad aaya? Hain? smiley36

They are also saying she has found out that BBG has this good twin but yeh nahin reveal kiya ki yeh good twin hi uska real father hai.....waah re Leena Aunty ki selective info reveal smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug2bAok2SqM

good thing, no timer for some so-called release date on bts for this one...smiley36so she will focus on getting the real bbg justice against what his clone is doing under his name & fame i guess.. ?