Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Waise I'm liking how they are keeping this topic alive of Arshi being in the know about Srishti ki planning this time....lol koi use free pass nahin de raha......even the police said to Arshi that we suspect that you were aware of your mom meeting with Tejas to plan against Jhanak.

Ofcourse Didi is still trying to play dumb with her fake tears but only evil gang is buying her naatak.....Ani and whole good Bose gang + police also is not buying her claims of innocence.....lol

If Jhanak regains her memory, will she atleast reveal that Tejas kidnapped her and threw her car in the water? Srishti might try to deflect the whole thing on to Tejas as usual but Ani nahin believe karega given her past track record....lol

Waise why is no one raising the topic that they already have video proof of Srishti trying to kill Jhanak pehle also? lol itni easily burning track bhool gayi Leena Aunty? smiley36

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise I'm liking how they are keeping this topic alive of Arshi being in the know about Srishti ki planning this time....lol koi use free pass nahin de raha......even the police said to Arshi that we suspect that you were aware of your mom meeting with Tejas to plan against Jhanak.

Ofcourse Didi is still trying to play dumb with her fake tears but only evil gang is buying her naatak.....Ani and whole good Bose gang + police also is not buying her claims of innocence.....lol

If Jhanak regains her memory, will she atleast reveal that Tejas kidnapped her and threw her car in the water? Srishti might try to deflect the whole thing on to Tejas as usual but Ani nahin believe karega given her past track record....lol

Waise why is no one raising the topic that they already have video proof of Srishti trying to kill Jhanak pehle also? lol itni easily burning track bhool gayi Leena Aunty? smiley36

Shristi saamne se Bips ya kisi aur ko bhi maar bhi degi toh bhi yeh log nahin believe karenge aise ja raha hain inka celebrity prem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Total nonsense just 40 mins of πŸ’©

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

I feel this whole track was for this reason only. Ab sirf jhanak nahi Ani se bhi badla liya jayega who dare to go against psycho maa beti. Even his family is going to use it against him ki tum hum sab ke khilaf to chale gaye but woh to zinda hai . Hume phasana chahti thi or tum tab bhi uski side le rahe ho smiley36. Maybe after seeing all this ki kaise psycho maa beti Ani ko taang kar rahi hai jhanak ka patnidharm jag Jaye (as if it will ever happensmiley23)

It may also help jhanak and Ani to atleast spend some time together. Ghar be toh Pura jhund baat hi nahi karne dega inko

Good thing agar Mumbai track jaise nahi mar mar ke ghasit rahe hai isko . I'm still not sure itni jaldi mil jayengay but hope it happenssmiley36

LOL arey "jaldi" by Jhanak standards will still likely stretch into next week episodes wise but yeah story is definitely moving faster than Mumbai track....kal tak J ki memory will also be back....exactly one week mein aa gayi memory waapissmiley36....and Srishti ko Sunday ko nahin toh Tuesday tak toh arrest karva diya smiley36

Yep, the way Ani is taking such a strong stand about wanting justice for Jhanak's death, yehi sab family will use against him when Jhanak is found alive smiley36.....they anyways hardly need logic to badmouth Jhanak.....lol

Definitely this track will give psycho maa-beti a stronger reason to take revenge from Ani or retaliate against him in some form.

Haan I feel achha hoga if Runak get to spend some time in the aashram and Ani ghar pe jhoot bol sakta hai if they call to ask where he is....lol waise bhi now they won't care ki Jhanak ke paas bhaag gaya hai cuz they think she's dead smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Shristi saamne se Bips ya kisi aur ko bhi maar bhi degi toh bhi yeh log nahin believe karenge aise ja raha hain inka celebrity prem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Total nonsense just 40 mins of πŸ’©

Haan Bips tab bhi bolegi ki Srishti Aunty toh bas mujhe pyar kar rahi thi, meri galti hai ki main accidentally girke mar gayismiley8smiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL arey "jaldi" by Jhanak standards will still likely stretch into next week episodes wise but yeah story is definitely moving faster than Mumbai track....kal tak J ki memory will also be back....exactly one week mein aa gayi memory waapissmiley36....and Srishti ko Sunday ko nahin toh Tuesday tak toh arrest karva diya smiley36

Yep, the way Ani is taking such a strong stand about wanting justice for Jhanak's death, yehi sab family will use against him when Jhanak is found alive smiley36.....they anyways hardly need logic to badmouth Jhanak.....lol

Definitely this track will give psycho maa-beti a stronger reason to take revenge from Ani or retaliate against him in some form.

Haan I feel achha hoga if Runak get to spend some time in the aashram and Ani ghar pe jhoot bol sakta hai if they call to ask where he is....lol waise bhi now they won't care ki Jhanak ke paas bhaag gaya hai cuz they think she's dead smiley36

Woh great contract papers drafted by Shubho the great lawyer kab kaam atega? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One thing in this story which I found funny ( pardon my words) was when the rituals for β€œreversing” the marriage took place, I was like yeh kya ho raha hain - unke ghar main Supreme Court ka lawyer hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and he is not taking any action asking Ani to divorce ( I thought there will be a 6 month period etc and then the track goes whichever way) it went another way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the point being yeh Shubho lawyer sirf Shrustji ka paltu hain akal kuch nahin

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When J is found alive, why should Tejas, Shrishti and evil gang not be punished. It was definitely attempt to murder. She was found in the back seat with no driver. By chance she did not die, does not mean that they did not commit crime. Aisa kaisa Ani ya police ya court chod degi inhe.

I think punishing Shrishti will be saved for separating BBG and Urvashi.
--

Ok on the flipside if we go by itv, when J is found alive and the criminals and evil gang are let go, at least Ani and the good gang shd take revenge. Like Ani said bahut aur tarikhe hai.

For example, Badoma should refuse to cook (Tanuja ans Bips are in the kitchen). Choton shd stop doing errands (The great lawyer goes out to get maharani Tanuja's jootha reparired etc), Jethu taunt how they thought Shrishti will raise their social status etc

That will be fun to watch. Audience will definetly root for that!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

When J is found alive, why should Tejas, Shrishti and evil gang not be punished. It was definitely attempt to murder. She was found in the back seat with no driver. By chance she did not die, does not mean that they did not commit crime. Aisa kaisa Ani ya police ya court chod degi inhe.

I think punishing Shrishti will be saved for separating BBG and Urvashi.
--

Ok on the flipside if we go by itv, when J is found alive and the criminals and evil gang are let go, at least Ani and the good gang shd take revenge. Like Ani said bahut aur tarikhe hai.

For example, Badoma should refuse to cook (Tanuja ans Bips are in the kitchen). Choton shd stop doing errands (The great lawyer goes out to get maharani Tanuja's jootha reparired etc), Jethu taunt how they thought Shrishti will raise their social status etc

That will be fun to watch. Audience will definetly root for that!

But Leena Aunty doesn't want to give fun to audience...she only wants to serve KALESHsmiley36....lol toh yeh chhote mote silent protests se kaise milega kalesh? That is the only reason she keeps showing evil gang going scot free every time no matter what crimes they commit.

Ideally, it is Jhanak who deserves to serve Karma to Srishti to avenge what was done to her mom....but dunno if makers will still bring her to that point....lol let's see.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Woh great contract papers drafted by Shubho the great lawyer kab kaam atega? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One thing in this story which I found funny ( pardon my words) was when the rituals for β€œreversing” the marriage took place, I was like yeh kya ho raha hain - unke ghar main Supreme Court ka lawyer hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and he is not taking any action asking Ani to divorce ( I thought there will be a 6 month period etc and then the track goes whichever way) it went another way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the point being yeh Shubho lawyer sirf Shrustji ka paltu hain akal kuch nahin

That is why toh I call him SUPER LAWYER smiley16smiley36.....usko annulment ka idea pehle nahin aaya when his maa was doing made up shaadi reversal rasams.....lol only later on when a random pandit in Kashmir said the shaadi is legally also valid, only then Shubho the great thought of annulment smiley36

Is saare fasaad ki jad khud Runak hi hain....khud hi apni shaadi ko itne time tak nahin maana ki it gave others leeway to try all kinds of lame tricks to dissolve the shaadi....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold: the only way he can get rid of her is by either killing her or kill himself smiley37smiley37

Told her he doesn't love her βœ”οΈ

Told her get the hell out of his lifeβœ”οΈ

Told her he only want jhanak βœ”οΈ

Told her he was intimate with jhanak βœ”οΈ

Calling her a murderer straight on her face βœ”οΈ

Told his family he doesn't want to live with her βœ”οΈ

Told his family he will die one day βœ”οΈ

I just want to know isse jyada kya kar sakta hai woh .... only option is either kill her or himself.

By the way I just rewatched that BTS and caught the dialogues that Ani was saying in a low tone....yeh bhi list mein add kar lo

-Clearly said ki Arshi chali jaayegi toh mujhe koi farak nahin padega smiley37

-Told his family ki Arshi aur Jhanak same nahin hai, Jhanak Jhanak hai

-Sunaaoed his family ki Jhanak bhi is ghar mein rehna chahti thi, jaana nahin chahti thi....but aap logon ne zabardati use ghar se nikalasmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Arey yeh waale BTS mein toh bol rahe hain ki Jhanak has only regained memories about her mom and BBG....apparently usko Ani and apni present life ke baare mein abhi bhi kuch nahin yaad aaya? Hain? smiley36

They are also saying she has found out that BBG has this good twin but yeh nahin reveal kiya ki yeh good twin hi uska real father hai.....waah re Leena Aunty ki selective info reveal smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug2bAok2SqM