Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

When I read your analysis of Runak formation and initial development and when I see the current sad state of affairs in the show, I feel it's such a waste of our time and efforts for the crap the show has turned into..

exactly, looking back at the earlier days vs what's currently ongoing, the crapfest currently being depicted in the show is such a headache...
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Lols episode is uploaded. Kal toh sham ki Chai pe Aya thasmiley37

Aaj nasta ke samay ,kal kab aayegi smiley37

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Aaj nasta ke samay ,kal kab aayegi smiley37

Kal lunch pe ayega or kya smiley37smiley37

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Kal lunch pe ayega or kya smiley37smiley37

We can eat all three meals aaram se while watching hall drama smiley37jo bhi bakwas hosmiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

We can eat all three meals aaram se while watching hall drama smiley37jo bhi bakwas hosmiley37

But hazma nahin ho raha chahe nashta ho, lunch ho ya dinner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bahut indigestion ho rahi hain

Edited by sanfan - 3 days ago
Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

But hazma nahin ho raha chahe nashta ho, lunch ho ya dinner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bahut indigestion ho rahi hain

This is bound to happenπŸ€ͺ😝

AreYaar thumbnail

Same. Skipped the episode. Even shristi getting arrested part .....Pata Hai muh utha ke phir se khuli ghumegi smiley8

I saw the clip of Srishti being arrested....lol looks like they only took her in for questioning and still don't have any "solid" proof against her. The policeman was saying that they have an eyewitness from the hotel who saw her meeting Tejas there, that's it smiley36....and Srishti kept scoffing at them that you have no proof blah blah but usko questioning ka bol ke le gaye Commissioner uncle.....lol

So yeah she will be out in a day or two, max....and maa-beti will blame Ani that he got Srishti arrested even for one day smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise toh I never keep my hopes from the makers to do something but can they show something nice at their reunion. Matlab mus toh honi hi hai aage lekin this time Ani think she's dead .....is it too much to ask for an emotional hug at their reunion? Ya last time ki Tarah aise hi fekha sa reunion de dengay smiley19smiley19

LOL it's probably too much to ask in this show where 350 episodes ke baad bhi leads have still not had a proper hug to date smiley36

Kashmir fever night pe jo bhi bed pe hugs the, woh sab Ani hi kar raha tha and Jhanak only reciprocated for 2 seconds before they cut the scene....it didn't really have much feel of a proper mutual hug. Usse pehle Ani hugged Jhanak one time during Holi when he supposedly mistook her for Arshi smiley36.....yeh diya hai fans ko in 350 episodes mein makers nesmiley37

Emotional hug hone ke pehle bhi bahut chances the but they always find a way to stop it till just hand holding, max smiley36.....sirf ek dusre ka haath pakad lete hain yeh beemaari ki haalat mein, maybe cup each other's faces, drop a kiss on the hand....yehi range hai smiley36.....baaki sab kuch dream sequences ya SP ke festival specials mein chalta hai....lol as if they think that will make up for the disconnect in the story smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

love story banane chale aur love aur story ka ab ata pata nahin.

Why do writers trash their own creativity? Can’t believe this is the outcome after taking the story to a perfectly poised angle ( despite setbacks along the way)

Am now wondering at β€œ Ae zindagi gale laga le”

Sadma vibes bahut strong hoti ja rahi but even in that such nonsense… Jhanak ko itna stupid kaise banate chale ja rahe hain πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Koi justification hi dena mushkil hain is characterisation ka currently based on BTS updates Ya toh apni baat pe kayam raho ya itni bakwas mat karo? But I guess the question for Jhanak is kis baat pe kayam rahun? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Actually maybe hum log hi nahin samjhe....the fact that a song from Sadma is their "theme song" in the title montage should be a big hint, no? smiley36.....this can only end in a grand tragedy for Ani....lol Jhanak toh nikal legi end mein khushi khushi smiley36. Ani hi pagal bana reh jaayega trying to remind her of their love or who he is to hersmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

I think in today's episode Guruji foreshadowed Ani coming and in fact that is what will make J regain her full memory, currently she is struggling with her adhi-adhuri memory. Guruji and BBG mentioned like 5 times "SURAJ KI PEHLI KIRAN", jab suraj ki pehli kiran tum par aake giregi, tumhe saab kuch saaf saaf dikhne lagegi.

So, hoping J wont fake her death and stay away and Ani actually comes finds her and helps her regain her memory *fingers crossed* As per Hiba's IV this is what she said also, that Ani will come and she will gain her memory back only then...

But they already showed the BTS of her fully regaining her memory even without Ani reaching there....lol and she's busy making plans with the Sadhu baba about how to reveal her real father's identity via some dance program.....her focus is in a different direction now....lol

She may fake a memory loss in front of Ani again if she sees him at the aashram.....lol she seems keen on remaining hidden and out of Ani's life since she told the Sadhu Baba that Ani is married to someone else.....lol then remains to be seen what Ani does smiley36