Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

I hope this reunion (post ILY) is much better than that of the Mumbai one....I felt like the Mumbai one needed a lot more but had very less. There were a lot of hype created on social media with reels and all but the actual meeting in Mumbai was kinda pheeka to me...

I really hope they have some nice things planned for Ashram reunion >.>

In the teej star parivar show, after Runak won the catch the flower game, Ani opened his arms with bobbing head went towards J and she phudak phudak (like a butterfly) went into his arms. That is my fav hug. I hope they can top it for their reunion.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

In the teej star parivar show, after Runak won the catch the flower game, Ani opened his arms with bobbing head went towards J and she phudak phudak (like a butterfly) went into his arms. That is my fav hug. I hope they can top it for their reunion.

Kya kismet hai hamari .....we get runak hugs at these shows smiley37smiley37smiley37. Starplus wale trying to show how runak will be in parallel universe smiley37smiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Agree - but violation is not limited to the physical; verbal violation is also a thing...and while Ani aces control in the physical sense (when he is in his senses that is); he uses words as weapons. Still a very distinct, diff and well characterized ML - tho not perfect. Its Krushal's depiction of Ani that is fascinating.

Verbal violation is a thing but if we discuss that we need to put all cards on the table…

When we aren’t able to articulate what’s exactly in our mind… some words will come across as ways of weaponisation and at different times both the characters used it to get a rise of the other.

In Ani’s case, he wasn’t able to confide in her why he got her to Kolkata and he did try to convey in different other ways the need to break free to Jhanak but conveying a unilateral decision is tough and Jhanak was initially always looking to understand why did Ani bring her to Kolkata after mutually deciding to part ways when he wasn’t going to honour the wedding vows. To add to this complication was the slow and gradual transgressions where the heart was getting engaged in a mighty way on both sides, in the form of expectation in one and longing in the other.This was a classic gridlock situation and naturally words were used to negotiate that situation.

If I were to put into words the situation and the negotiation it would be thus….
Jhanak’s initial confusion starts when she sees Ani is giving mixed signals…in that he is looking for her welfare but gets angry with her…according to her He isn’t as forthcoming as he was in Kashmir and in her initial days in Kolkata it makes her doubt if she did the right thing by agreeing to come with him. There is much going on as she tries to make sense of her equation with Ani. She is confused about the methods used by Ani who is poor fellow trying to negotiate the new reality of his life. Jhanak’s volatility doesn’t help his case and he ends up being harsh purposely at times to contain the fallout and genuinely at times as he is also confused at her ways and doubts her intentions.

In one of her outbursts in drunken stupor she gets Sirjee into trouble almost. Yet she recovers in time to save Sirjee the blushes. This is a phase where both are testing each other and some sort of unwritten trust is also forming . From this time onwards, a sort of truce starts to develop between them but the cracks papered over also show through. Ani genuinely only wants to be her well wisher…but he also has a compassionate heart that feels bad for the issues she is facing in his home. So whatever may be the latent attraction he feels for Jhanak, the narrative doesn’t show him acting on that impulse until much later. Once Ani recognises that Jhanak won’t out his secret wilfully, he wants to make amends and but every step he takes starts to deepen the association unwittingly and they are getting in deeper and more and more involved and the blurring of lines occurs . Ani’s heart starts to yearn for more, as does Jhanak’s too…

If the situation is complicated… it would be unfair to expect a response that is rational and linear at all times. Their bond developed in testing times.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Verbal violation is a thing but if we discuss that we need to put all cards on the table…

When we aren’t able to articulate what’s exactly in our mind… some words will come across as ways of weaponisation and at different times both the characters used it to get a rise of the other.

In Ani’s case, he wasn’t able to confide in her why he got her to Kolkata and he did try to convey in different other ways the need to break free to Jhanak but conveying a unilateral decision is tough and Jhanak was initially always looking to understand why did Ani bring her to Kolkata after mutually deciding to part ways when he wasn’t going to honour the wedding vows. To add to this complication was the slow and gradual transgressions where the heart was getting engaged in a mighty way on both sides, in the form of expectation in one and longing in the other.This was a classic gridlock situation and naturally words were used to negotiate that situation.

If I were to put into words the situation and the negotiation it would be thus….
Jhanak’s initial confusion starts when she sees Ani is giving mixed signals…in that he is looking for her welfare but gets angry with her…according to her He isn’t as forthcoming as he was in Kashmir and in her initial days in Kolkata it makes her doubt if she did the right thing by agreeing to come with him. There is much going on as she tries to make sense of her equation with Ani. She is confused about the methods used by Ani who is poor fellow trying to negotiate the new reality of his life. Jhanak’s volatility doesn’t help his case and he ends up being harsh purposely at times to contain the fallout and genuinely at times as he is also confused at her ways and doubts her intentions.

In one of her outbursts in drunken stupor she gets Sirjee into trouble almost. Yet she recovers in time to save Sirjee the blushes. This is a phase where both are testing each other and some sort of unwritten trust is also forming . From this time onwards, a sort of truce starts to develop between them but the cracks papered over also show through. Ani genuinely only wants to be her well wisher…but he also has a compassionate heart that feels bad for the issues she is facing in his home. So whatever may be the latent attraction he feels for Jhanak, the narrative doesn’t show him acting on that impulse until much later. Once Ani recognises that Jhanak won’t out his secret wilfully, he wants to make amends and but every step he takes starts to deepen the association unwittingly and they are getting in deeper and more and more involved and the blurring of lines occurs . Ani’s heart starts to yearn for more, as does Jhanak’s too…

If the situation is complicated… it would be unfair to expect a response that is rational and linear at all times. Their bond developed in testing times.

When I read your analysis of Runak formation and initial development and when I see the current sad state of affairs in the show, I feel it's such a waste of our time and efforts for the crap the show has turned into..

Dibya_C thumbnail

love story banane chale aur love aur story ka ab ata pata nahin.

Why do writers trash their own creativity? Can’t believe this is the outcome after taking the story to a perfectly poised angle ( despite setbacks along the way)

Am now wondering at “ Ae zindagi gale laga le”

Sadma vibes bahut strong hoti ja rahi but even in that such nonsense… Jhanak ko itna stupid kaise banate chale ja rahe hain 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Koi justification hi dena mushkil hain is characterisation ka currently based on BTS updates Ya toh apni baat pe kayam raho ya itni bakwas mat karo? But I guess the question for Jhanak is kis baat pe kayam rahun? 😂😂😂

I really hate the makers for how they have made their titular character a joker! No logical explanation behind her acts and thoughts...for the longest time Ani was considered as a confused character, flipping sides as per situational demand...but J has been made even worse a flip flopper! If they wanted to take the story this way, what was the necessity to build Runak in such a beautiful way! Even if I drop the case of Runak, J's character has no ambition, no goal in life! All the time her career has been pushed by others, to be more specific by men...first Anirudh, then Rudra and now to some extent AK...sometimes if we try to understand evil Basus pov regarding J's association with men, it will seem justified from the surface as she is constantly being held high by men only, Ani, Chhoton, Jethu, AK, Rudra..why can the makers not show J becoming more confident with her new found success and developing true independence and standing up for herself...and in such difficult times for her Sirjee without uttering those man se pati rubbish..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I only saw clips on insta the last 3 days - so I could be wrong; but the way the story is headed - Leena will get to show things never seen before

Ani so far has kept his feelings under tight wraps - romance with Jhanak, exploration voicing of his feelings - acknowledgement of his misdoings, introspection (even with J's death - for Ani it is always Shristi, Arshi, Tanuja or Bipasha who wronged her - even with Adi when confronted - Ani has never introspected). Whole J memory loss track will give viewers access to something Leena has been keeping away from viewers so steadfastly. J's memory loss is a boon to viewers; no idea why folks dont like it. Instant gratification of love admission is so boring. Getting to see Ani J finally connect and engage will be lovely to see.

I've always maintained Arshi will have to leave herself for Runak to unite; or thre has to be a bigger moral issue to shadow the original moral issue; else whole story will go in waste.

They have kept Shristi truth of deception from Arshi for a reason. The way its being played - Shristi always has suspected Vinayak of having a soft corner for Urvasi and that along with dance rivalry has been the cause of Shristi's treatment of Urvasi and Jhanak.

So aRshi will change her mind regarding J - leave Ani for Runak and act positive for a bit. Both Ani and J will turn grateful to Arshi (yuck) Thats the only way J can come to BH house and drama can unfold. Even now Ani while he is accusing Arshi and Shristi of murder - he is not talking of kicking Arshi out - because it will have to start by her leaving. While we all thought Leena was crucifying Ani's character wrt J - she was ensuring she was protecting him 100% from any later criticism for treatment of Arshi :( That lady knows how to run a daily show. Story is crap but just like Imlie - she knows how to keep the story addictive sans logic. Even now - Krushal's acting; the visibility into Ani's depth of feeling given J is perceived dead; her story telling explores all emotions even tho they are not part of the story - either as dreams; mu's, ca's. Krushal has been nailing every emotion...even physically he looks sick; and Hiba in the ashram is lookong fresh without the stress of Story negativity. This PH is good. If only they could write a tighter story along with all the other pluses.

Once Runak is somewhat established lo and behold Arshi Ani contract will come up and there will be consequences. Arshi will replace Shristi as full vamp. I only hope they do have some posittivty with the whole Ani convincing J of his love - their reconnect angle etc. I heard at some point Appu di will also turn negative - hopefuly they will reserve all that negativity for later.

If Ani and Arshi ever are a couple later in the show- no other ITV show ever for me.

I would be surprised if Leena can give Arshi such an arc...she is dumb and egoist...horrible combination to do any smart stuff like separating Runak through real politics...

Leena gave her PL a very convincing positive arc in Ishti Kutum and audience loves it...but from the very beginning, sans first few episodes, Arshi is a negative character (but not a villain)... atleast to me, loyalty cannot be a big enough virtue to consider a person as good..Arshi has many bad character traits, but is not bestowed with brains...and if we go by makers adamancy to keep Arshi a so called positive character, she will be kept as all screams and no actions entity only ..

I would love to watch Arshi growing brains, leaving Ani, taking the bigger pedestal in everyone's eyes and finally hitting back at Runak..

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey did Jhanak’s whole memory come back already? And this Sadhu Baba is advising her to keep her identity hidden and not bother going back to Ani ? 🤷‍♀️😂…or maybe J wants to keep faking her death…lol

And dance program ab yeh waale Baba organize karna chahte hain to reveal J’s real father smiley24smiley36…Rudra ka idea chura ke inko de diya 😂

https://x.com/ankitguptaglobe/status/1848380052800716901?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

https://x.com/ankitguptaglobe/status/1848383892492791894?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

But when she performs wont the world know she is Jhanak as she is already done reality show on national television 🤪😁😁🤔

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Reading this was like seeing those beautiful episodes again smiley36 smiley27smiley42

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey did Jhanak’s whole memory come back already? And this Sadhu Baba is advising her to keep her identity hidden and not bother going back to Ani ? 🤷‍♀️😂…or maybe J wants to keep faking her death…lol

And dance program ab yeh waale Baba organize karna chahte hain to reveal J’s real father smiley24smiley36…Rudra ka idea chura ke inko de diya 😂

https://x.com/ankitguptaglobe/status/1848380052800716901?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

https://x.com/ankitguptaglobe/status/1848383892492791894?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

oh so they will focus on revealing jhanak's daddy ki sachai? today's episode was a filler but it was so satisfying to see shristi get arrested by thr police with evidence....
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

your analysis is spot onsmiley20..definitely agreed, their bond evolved over a period of testing times in the initial days...it was so nice to observe that evolution esp in the earlier days