Originally posted by: shanakanj

Again ANI less episode. Good thing is SM is arrested

Ho gayi arrest???dekhna padega..😁😁

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Kya kaamal lagte hai dono smiley16

Thats what I love about Ani. He never not even once tried to touch her by himself . Still remember that train scene ddlj wala style smiley36 bechara itna awkward ho gaya tha and always made sure she's not uncomfortable with himsmiley36

Kabhi gusse main bhi woh physical boundaries cross nahi ki when she was spewing all her venom smiley11. Lol like appu didi says .....jhanak rani hi girti padti rehti hai har baar . smiley37smiley37

That's what it is na....

This is what RuNak and their charm was...

The emotional intimacy they explored with RuNak even when they were 10feet apart... through their words, their silence,actions, desperation,tears and most importantly eyes...is so incredible....

And Ani is such a classy ML , in an era where ML are shown showing power on FL even without any solid reason and it is glorified as intense, passionate hot scene with bgm....a ML like Ani who was always respectful of the boundaries, personal space and consent of jhanak...He was hesitant to put his hand on her forehead....that much pure it was for him....

Soooo sooo beautiful.....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

And you are absolutely correct...Hiba did some of her best acting in this sequence...she was just correct and got it right....

Both Ani and Jhanak were so pure in this sequence... Specially Anirudh,so pure,so transparent and honest on what his state was at that point, and to make it better Krushal was wearing a white outfit highlighting the pure, all reflective nature of Anirudh at that point and Jhanak was also wearing white but it had shades of other colours as though she was pure but not completely reflective...she chose to hold back ... didn't clear the rahul part .. allowed the misunderstanding to continue by talking about Arshi's marriage with him.....so that it would be easy for both, specially him to move ahead

Beautiful....

Sometimes I feel bad ..this is what our RuNak was ...intense without any intimate scenes ...omg...

Kya se kya ho gya dekhte dekhte ...

The quality of storytelling is deteriorated beyond repair...I won't forgive the makers for the preggo track...no way...they destroyed the very essence of Runak with this filthy track..

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Lols episode is uploaded. Kal toh sham ki Chai pe Aya thasmiley37

Literally just skipped everything and saw no Ani so yet another epi with zero value -_-

I like how Ani is prolly like let me take the day off : No scenes with J/No fights with Arshi = No me needed 😳

Plus time waste karne ke liya rumi-mimmi-Dr hai na ;)

Edited by Sama16 - 3 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You know....the obvious downfall of started from the " Aag " twist....,with them keeping Aniruddh's stand confused and lost with " agar " dialogues....then went to Mumbai track by completely cutting off the ties between leads for around 1 months, the absolute garbage pointless pregnancy track....,then in Mumbai Jhanak pushing Ani away by talking about "Arshi didi ki koi galti nahin" for the nth time and this time with complete brutality....

And if update to be believed and Jhanak is actually trying to hide herself for whatever mission and play dead by leaving ailing Aniruddh behind....who has just gone through a heart attack & Jhanak exactly knows how much her absense matters to him & affects him....toh I don't know what can be worse...

It's sad what they have done with Jhanak's character.....

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And if update to be believed and Jhanak is actually trying to hide herself for whatever mission and play dead by leaving ailing Aniruddh behind....who has just gone through a heart attack & Jhanak exactly knows how much her absense matters to him & affects him....toh I don't know what can be worse...

It's sad what they have done with Jhanak's character.....

W T F ? ? ?

SHE WILL VOLUNTEER AND STAY IN HIDING? After all her lines to Ani : I will stay with you no matter what/no one can kick me out??????
I have nothing to say. If this is actually her plan I hope Tejas marries her cuz she does not deserve Ani or Adi....

Mumbai had guruji who was nice to J, but bro I can't tolerate BBG's pink face I swear, he needs to tan, or get a beard, he just creeps me out so so much ._.

Also, SM arrested but Ani did not get to witness it wow, all these lollipop pre-caps are so trash....

Edited by Sama16 - 3 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sama16

Literally just skipped everything and saw no Ani so yet another epi with zero value -_-

I like how Ani is prolly like let me take the day off : No scenes with J/No fights with Arshi = No me needed 😳

Plus time waste karne ke liya rumi-mimmi-Dr hai na ;)

Same. Skipped the episode. Even shristi getting arrested part .....Pata Hai muh utha ke phir se khuli ghumegi smiley8

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's what it is na....

The emotional intimacy they explored with RuNak even when they were 10feet apart... through their words, actions, desperation,tears and most importantly eyes...is so incredible....

And Ani is such a classy ML , in an era where ML are shown showing power on FL even without any solid reason and it is glorified as intense, passionate hot scene with bgm....a ML like Ani who was always respectful of the boundaries, personal space and consent of jhanak...He was hesitant to put his hand on her forehead....that much pure it was for him....

But at this stage, I don't want him to consider her so called wishes..tum kya chahti ho...no..enough damage has been done due to tum kya chahti ho...I want him to marry her whether she agrees or not... because clearly, she's not thinking beyond her stugma of Ghar tornewali..

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhhh kya yaad dilaya apne...

This entire sequence is also one of my most favourite...

When Ani was sitting on the floor, remembering those moments...with Jhanak and how much is he gonna miss her..and door was closed, Jhanak knocked the door...then Ani's first reaction was "Jhanak" but he then convinced himself as his hallucination...then still the knocks didn't stop & he stood up and went near the door..Then Ani opened the door and Jhanak entered into the room,Ani still standing looking at her...

Kya moment tha woh ....uff.

It was like the door of Ani's heart,that was closed & he tried to convince himself a lot with those compartmentalization but that knock kept becoming so loud that he had to open the door.... jhanak gradually entered looking into his eyes and he was standing there in awe....

This episode is the reason why I joined the forum... otherwise I was a silent reader

Even I started watching the show after almost 150 episodes, inspired by my friends discussions in our other forum thread and after seeing iconic laal ishq sequence ,instantly connected to their silent love saga.and binge watched all the episodes later on , in one go...Asmita you describe them in a very beautiful poetic way πŸ€—

Edited by Jyotsna09 - 3 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's what it is na....

The emotional intimacy they explored with RuNak even when they were 10feet apart... through their words, actions, desperation,tears and most importantly eyes...is so incredible....

Absolutely… πŸ’―

One of my first and foremost reason to watch this serial was the depiction of Ani. I went back and watched this serial for Ani and his depiction… yes Runak story was a huge draw because of their personalities but Ani as an ML - superlative.

There is no crowding of space in any moment of anger. He keeps his distance. The fact that he eschews violence as a way to resolve issues is refreshing in this narrative.
thst forehead scene you refer to… Krushal aced it. So much affection and care you can read in that scene….