Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

What did I miss? Yeh Atif kaun hai? FOMO

I didn't watch Imlie but heard a lot from my forum friends about his gaatiyapan..director of Imlie .

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Super cleansing of thread with epic monentsmiley37where both were pure and passionate, she didn't even hold his hand to put ring ☺️

Yeh level ke scenes hote the inke pehle ki even without holding hands itni intensity used to come through.

And ab dekho story ka haal. ILU bolne ke baad bhi Sirji is only my pati in museebat πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚β€¦and upar se koi room scene nahin, only endless screaming matches in main hall of Bose house or in hospital πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This ring scene is one of my favs of theirs. I still feel this was some of Hiba’s best acting in the show. She got every shade of J right in this scene without going overboard and that’s very rare in the show for her. Lol mostly they keep her trapped in weird OTT expressions. Krushal was awesome usual. And I loved how this was such a wide ranging convo between Runak smiley36

It was such a cute moment smiley36. Ani told her tum hi pehna do .....bhot vishwas tha apne pyar pe isliye ring πŸ’ ring finger Mai hi fit ayi smiley37

this is what real chemistry looks like ...jab samne se itne pyare expressions diye jate hai to reaction bhi bhot pyara ata hai. Thats why she was also very good with her expressions in this scene. Nahi toh hamesha woh dejected face hi banwate hai makers isse. She's always either angry with him or disappointed with him. Itne pyar se bhot Kam hi dekhti hai . Or jab dekhti hai toh galat time pe .....jaise puri anishit shadi festivities main dekh rahi thi Ani ko . Mataji bilkul ulte dimag ki hain. Jab dekhna hota hai toh insult karti hai jab nahi Dekhna hota toh puppy eyes all the time smiley37smiley37

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

This ring scene is one of my favs of theirs. I still feel this was some of Hiba’s best acting in the show. She got every shade of J right in this scene without going overboard and that’s very rare in the show for her. Lol mostly they keep her trapped in weird OTT expressions. Krushal was awesome usual. And I loved how this was such a wide ranging convo between Runak smiley36

My most favorite scene, i often watch it again and again , both were on same page and had an emotional turmoil going through them ,unable to express themselves properly and both were in agony.,hit by their reality , beautifully portrayed and executed...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

It was such a cute moment smiley36. Ani told her tum hi pehna do .....bhot vishwas tha apne pyar pe isliye ring πŸ’ ring finger Mai hi fit ayi smiley37

this is what real chemistry looks like ...jab samne se itne pyare expressions diye jate hai to reaction bhi bhot pyara ata hai. Thats why she was also very good with her expressions in this scene. Nahi toh hamesha woh dejected face hi banwate hai makers isse. She's always either angry with him or disappointed with him. Itne pyar se bhot Kam hi dekhti hai . Or jab dekhti hai toh galat time pe .....jaise puri anishit shadi festivities main dekh rahi thi Ani ko . Mataji bilkul ulte dimag ki hain. Jab dekhna hota hai toh insult karti hai jab nahi Dekhna hota toh puppy eyes all the time smiley37smiley37

The satisfied look on Ani’s face when the ring fit his ring finger only…as is to say mujhe pata tha yahin fit hogi smiley36. And dusri taraf J ka shocked face ki kis finger mein fit hui ring smiley37

She only relaxed and smiled when he told her he will never take that ring off now smiley36…ekdum dil khol ke smile kiya Jhanak Rani ne phir smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lols episode is uploaded. Kal toh sham ki Chai pe Aya thasmiley37

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

She acts well with only Krushal in their scenes like action and reaction ,otherwise she gives ott and goldfish expressions ..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ohhhh kya yaad dilaya apne...

This entire sequence is also one of my most favourite...

When Ani was sitting on the floor, remembering those moments...with Jhanak and how much is he gonna miss her..and door was closed, Jhanak knocked the door...then Ani's first reaction was "Jhanak" but he then convinced himself as his hallucination...then still the knocks didn't stop & he stood up and went near the door..Then Ani opened the door and Jhanak entered into the room,Ani still standing looking at her...

Kya moment tha woh ....uff.

It was like the door of Ani's heart,that was closed & he tried to convince himself a lot with those compartmentalization but that knock kept becoming so loud that he had to open the door.... jhanak gradually entered looking into his eyes and he was standing there in awe....

This episode is the reason why I joined the forum... otherwise I was a silent reader

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Again ANI less episode. Good thing is SM is arrested

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And you are absolutely correct...Hiba did some of her best acting in this sequence...she was just correct and got it right....

Both Ani and Jhanak were so pure in this sequence... Specially Anirudh,so pure,so transparent and honest on what his state was at that point, and to make it better Krushal was wearing a white outfit highlighting the pure, all reflective nature of Anirudh at that point and Jhanak was also wearing white but it had shades of other colours as though she was pure but not completely reflective...she chose to hold back ... didn't clear the rahul part .. allowed the misunderstanding to continue by talking about Arshi's marriage with him.....so that it would be easy for both, specially him to move ahead

Beautiful....

Sometimes I feel bad ..this is what our RuNak was ...intense without any intimate scenes ...omg...

Kya se kya ho gya dekhte dekhte ...