Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

He was the director of imlie ....gutter Bana diya show ko smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bhot ranting ki thi humne if pe . Infact maine itni ki thi that I had to take a break for 2 years from if smiley37smiley37

Bhai yehi din dekhne ko reh gaya tha ki Runak are being called like Arylie smiley37smiley37

Jis Ani ne aaj tak haath bhi barely pakda hai Jhanak ka is being compared to the creep who was 24/7 manhandling Imlie and tying her up....slow claps smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yaar please don't compare this guy to Ani.....kahaan Ani and kahaan yeh chep chipku despo.

You haven't seen clips of his chep bakwaas before this shaadi....Ani is way more shareef compared to this guy. This guy is like a very weak assed copy of Ani with wohi type of "i hate you" and CA waale dialogues without a strong enough story premise.

Ani is one in the million AY kaise compare kar sakti hu . Maine to abhi tak bas yeh ek hi clip dekha hai .....I was just talking about the premise jo bike pe baitha hua tha with head injury and all .

Lol ek jhanak hi kafi hai for me to eat all my brain cells mujhe kya pagal kutte ne kata hai that I'll in interested in 2 shows at a time woh bhi Leena mata ke smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Looks like that's the WHOLE POINT of this show smiley37smiley37

FLs ka meri marzi main kisi ko bhi pati Manu. It's my choice smiley37smiley37

LOL well that's a pretty dumb point then in my opinion.....this ain't empowerment by any stretch. Leena Aunty is making a joke of empowerment with tokenism.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Bhai yehi din dekhne ko reh gaya tha ki Runak are being called like Arylie smiley37smiley37

Jis Ani ne aaj tak haath bhi barely pakda hai Jhanak ka is being compared to the creep who was 24/7 manhandling Imlie and tying her up....slow claps smiley36

Wtf smiley35smiley35 kon compare kar raha hai runak ko iss GHATIYA COUPLE se . Lmao the loser was already manhandling imlie hath pakad ke , was getting in to her space all the time , itni chipka chipki Wali gandagi dikhayi thi .....or yaha Ani apni full fledged wife ke sir pe bhi hath nahi rakh pa raha tha when she was sick.

Arylie ko inke sath main same line main bhi nahi likhna chahti to gandagi dikhai hai Atif ne.

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He was the director of imlie ....gutter Bana diya show ko smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bhot ranting ki thi humne if pe . Infact maine itni ki thi that I had to take a break for 2 years from if smiley37smiley37

Zama Habib is kam nahi, who made it gutter and dung with AA, All belong to same gaaliya category smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Wtf smiley35smiley35 kon compare kar raha hai runak ko iss GHATIYA COUPLE se . Lmao the loser was already manhandling imlie hath pakad ke , was getting in to her space all the time , itni chipka chipki Wali gandagi dikhayi thi .....or yaha Ani apni full fledged wife ke sir pe bhi hath nahi rakh pa raha tha when she was sick.

Arylie ko inke sath main same line main bhi nahi likhna chahti to gandagi dikhai hai Atif ne.

Likhna main bhi nahin chahti....ekdum ewww ewww ho gaya padh ke so reaction nikal aaya smiley36

Anyways gandi memories ko chhodo....back to Runak discussionsmiley36

Thread cleanse

szsiddiqa thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Mixed opinions you will hear.

Atif is Imlie S1 - show director

Adilie were main leads. Adi's character was trashed and the actor wanted out.

A new lead Aryan was brought in with a new pairing Arylie.

Adilie connection was done diff and unusual. Arylie is imo similar in chemistry to Runak.

Arylie/ Sumaan became popular in Ravivaar with Star Parivaar Star Plus weekend show and they had a horrid public fallout.

Some like both Adilie and Arylie.

Some hate Arylie

Some hate Adilie

You have to watch the show so you can figure out where you will fall. :)

You will see Imlie topic come up often in this chat because it was Hindi remake of Leena's original show and she was a consultant for Imlie.

Thankyou for the response Priya, AY and Nina.

At that time I was watching ghum1 and avoided any other show. uss ek show ne hi bahut sar aur dil ka dard kiya huwa tha, toh dusra show dekhne ki himmat hi na huwi.

When I saw Imlie being praised, I watched a few epi after Fahman Khan joined. As a mother of teenage daughter it had bothered me that Sumbul was so young and had to do intense romantic scenes.... (not moralizing it but sharing my pov)

In Star Ravivar show she was hyper and in BB17 she was so lost. I felt sad for her. Sajid Khan gave her right advice that she need to be with her own age girls, go to college, get education and understand herself what is right for her.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Likhna main bhi nahin chahti....ekdum ewww ewww ho gaya padh ke so reaction nikal aaya smiley36

Thread cleanse

Kya kaamal lagte hai dono smiley16

Thats what I love about Ani. He never not even once tried to touch her by himself . Still remember that train scene ddlj wala style smiley36 bechara itna awkward ho gaya tha and always made sure she's not uncomfortable with himsmiley36

Kabhi gusse main bhi woh physical boundaries cross nahi ki when she was spewing all her venom smiley11. Lol like appu didi says .....jhanak rani hi girti padti rehti hai har baar . smiley37smiley37

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Thread cleanse

Super cleansing of thread with epic monentsmiley37where both were pure and passionate, she didn't even hold his hand to put ring ☺️

AreYaar thumbnail

Kya kaamal lagte hai dono smiley16

Thats what I love about Ani. He never not even once tried to touch her by himself . Still remember that train scene ddlj wala style smiley36 bechara itna awkward ho gaya tha and always made sure she's not uncomfortable with himsmiley36

Kabhi gusse main bhi woh physical boundaries cross nahi ki when she was spewing all her venom smiley11. Lol like appu didi says .....jhanak rani hi girti padti rehti hai har baar . smiley37smiley37

This ring scene is one of my favs of theirs. I still feel this was some of Hiba’s best acting in the show. She got every shade of J right in this scene without going overboard and that’s very rare in the show for her. Lol mostly they keep her trapped in weird OTT expressions. Krushal was awesome usual. And I loved how this was such a wide ranging convo between Runak smiley36