Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

What did I miss? Yeh Atif kaun hai? FOMO

Atif Khan who worked for Gul Khan for a long time....was director of Imlie.

Lambi kahaani hai for why Adilie fans hate himsmiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No one is bringing up that Arshi abandoned Ani while he was having HA in the dhaba/cafe, but bringing up the Dubai trip.

Leaving him there was life/death than going to Dubai, since he was already in hosp and recovering.

you answered your own question. arshi's excuse is the wolf one. And going to Dubai excuse is because by that time Ani wanted J - so she was unneeded.

I am not judging Arshi as I would as a person, i'm speculating what Leena is telling/justifying in the story.

Why did the focus shift to a lesser "issue"?

Or is it because Arshi will claim that Ani "cried wolf" so many times that he she did not know what was true anymore?

Actually her abandonment brought J back in Ani's life. Shoudln't the good Basu's and J bring it up more often?

how can they - the issue is complicated. After walking away from BH and acknowledging Arshi openly as Ani's wife - how is J justified in coming back to BH and claiming she has a right to serve Ani and tae care of him - since Arshi is not doing her job well. Thats somewhat akin to saying - wives have to be perfect and virtuous and serve their husband needs medical et al; else its justified for another woman to come in to do the role???

Right path would be for directly Ani to ask Arshi to leave break the marriage and enforce it by moving out of their room. And clearly saying they are over to her. He said he will divorce her to his family - but never to her. Here you see Ani saying - leave to Arshi but going to sleep with her in their same bed when J is serving him hand and foot in the same room. What logic is this. This makes it seem like he is only giving lip service. All mixed signals. Its all a plot ploy but still thats what makes everything extremely unreal.

see in bold my responses

Arshi is not a nice caring person and I don't like her. But the story is intentionally portraying her as a misguided person more than a fully vindictive one. I am discussing char traits only as writer seems to be angling - not what I perceive of her.

Leena has gone to great lengths to ensure Arshi has a wrong opinion of J because of Shristi. Ani also menttioned it - that it is Shristi who has influenced her and she neer listened to him or used her own brain.

When the time comes 100% Arshi will get a pass. It will be shown she swallowed the story of Urvasi character assasination and J's affairs, drinking, all the things Bipasha and Shristi fed Arshi with; and now with fresh eyes - she recognizes J is not really like this. She could be faking the positive change for revenge or truly go through a temp change - but wait and watch - she will be spared. Leena aunty did not go to such lengths to keep Arshi away from main saazishes for no reason. Even with Tejas this time; Arshi only knew her mom called Tejas to take J away - they will spin the story that Arshi thought that Shristi and Tejas never meant for J to be killed just kidnapped to kashmir...or something like that. the fact that arshi was mad enough to attempt to kill J at the hospital will be. ignored.

If real punishment has to be dished out - along with Shristi - Tanuja, Arshi, Bipasha all will need to be punished. Only Shristi will get dinged this time...that too I hope so.

Well this is how i see the story play out...we can all wait to see what happens. the writing is illogical enough that no one has consistently till date has been able to see where Leena will take the plot.

Edited by PPak - 3 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeh clip dekh lo....iske beech mein FB hai of ML explaining mala waali shaadi to FL smiley37

https://x.com/saudebaazi_/status/1848540093382086742

smiley5smiley44smiley37dono tejas and that ML look dejected romeos lolsmiley37acting is not on par...smiley44smiley36
Edited by MJ_1009 - 3 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He was the director of imlie ....gutter Bana diya show ko smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bhot ranting ki thi humne if pe . Infact maine itni ki thi that I had to take a break for 2 years from if smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Ab toh yeh duvidha hi ho gayi I use to hate those plots when FL was ready to move on with PL or ML bechara tadpta rehta tha ....Leena aunty is doing the reverse smiley37smiley37. Direct hit at ekta ki sati savitri FLs. That's her way to show how far FLs can go for ML smiley37smiley37

LOL but baat phir wohi hai ki will Leena also expose the double standards of why MLs get bashed so much for bigamy, two-timing jo bhi....but if FL does bigamy, two-timing etc. toh that is projected as "women empowerment"? lol

I kid you not - Leena Aunty has pitched this as a "women empowerment" show when she launched it smiley37....so her idea of "empowerment" is woman full rituals waali shaadi ko meaningless bol ke without rituals kisi ko bhi pati maan le....that is empowerment? smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Yeh clip dekh lo....iske beech mein FB hai of ML explaining mala waali shaadi to FL smiley37

https://x.com/saudebaazi_/status/1848540093382086742

Leena ke dono shows ke MLs aise hi majnu bankar reh jayengay smiley37smiley37. I was curious so I watched a clip of this show on yt .....ML taunting the husband of durga ....APNI DULHAN KO LE JAIYE YAHA SE . then to her ....SHARAM NAHI ATI PARAYE MARD SE BAAT KARTE HUE smiley37smiley37smiley37

awesome just awesome

AreYaar thumbnail

Have the makers ever shown Ani sleeping on the same bed as Arshi? It has only been referenced one time in dialogues but it is being hyped up so much as if daily scenes are shown of Ani sharing a bed with Arshi smiley36

This show hardly shows anyone's bedroom....all we see are daily hall drama scenes smiley36.....still Ani is being vilified like he's jumping to share a room with Arshi in any form. All his words and actions are being papered over even when he has stated his stance very clearly now.....he doesn't even touch Arshi casually anymore....how come that is being ignored with all this constant referencing to room sharing?

Arshi will never be viewed as innocent even if everyone thinks she did everything in her mom's influence....she has too much ego and bitterness on her own also apart from her mom's influence....this was quite visible in the burning trauma track where she wasn't listening to her mom at all and still constantly spewing bitter taunts at Ani.....she doesn't hate Jhanak just cuz of her mom....she hates her on a core level because Ani loves Jhanak, not her. Also because Jhanak is viewed as a better dancer than her....that jealousy is way before her mom filled any info in her head.

The level of disgusting things that Arshi has said about Jhanak in front of Ani won't get papered over....everyone is noticing them and they show their disgust with her in every scene.

Edited by AreYaar - 3 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

LOL but baat phir wohi hai ki will Leena also expose the double standards of why MLs get bashed so much for bigamy, two-timing jo bhi....but if FL does bigamy, two-timing etc. toh that is projected as "women empowerment"? lol

I kid you not - Leena Aunty has pitched this as a "women empowerment" show when she launched it smiley37....so her idea of "empowerment" is woman full rituals waali shaadi ko meaningless bol ke without rituals kisi ko bhi pati maan le....that is empowerment? smiley36

Looks like that's the WHOLE POINT of this show smiley37smiley37

FLs ka meri marzi main kisi ko bhi pati Manu. It's my choice smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Leena ke dono shows ke MLs aise hi majnu bankar reh jayengay smiley37smiley37. I was curious so I watched a clip of this show on yt .....ML taunting the husband of durga ....APNI DULHAN KO LE JAIYE YAHA SE . then to her ....SHARAM NAHI ATI PARAYE MARD SE BAAT KARTE HUE smiley37smiley37smiley37

awesome just awesome

Yaar please don't compare this guy to Ani.....kahaan Ani and kahaan yeh chep chipku despo.

You haven't seen clips of his chep bakwaas before this shaadi....Ani is way more shareef compared to this guy. This guy is like a very weak assed copy of Ani with wohi type of "i hate you" and CA waale dialogues without a strong enough story premise.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mixed opinions you will hear.

Atif is Imlie S1 - show director

Adilie were main leads. Adi's character was trashed and the actor wanted out.

A new lead Aryan was brought in with a new pairing Arylie.

Adilie connection was done diff and unusual. Arylie is imo similar in chemistry to Runak.

Arylie/ Sumaan became popular in Ravivaar with Star Parivaar Star Plus weekend show and they had a horrid public fallout.

Some like both Adilie and Arylie.

Some hate Arylie

Some hate Adilie

You have to watch the show so you can figure out where you will fall. :)

You will see Imlie topic come up often in this chat because it was Hindi remake of Leena's original show and she was a consultant for Imlie.