Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

One more BTS vid thumbnail is out....ismein likha hai that Jhanak ka shradh sequence will happen in Bose House and Ani will fight with his family ki woh ghar hi nahin, desh bhi chhod ke chala jaayegasmiley37

I guess Ani ka yehi solution bacha hai to try and escape Arshi now since she refuses to leave his roomsmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I-ORxBLGpg

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

One more BTS vid thumbnail is out....ismein likha hai that Jhanak ka shradh sequence will happen in Bose House and Ani will fight with his family ki woh ghar hi nahin, desh bhi chhod ke chala jaayegasmiley37

I guess Ani ka yehi solution bacha hai to try and escape Arshi now since she refuses to leave his roomsmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I-ORxBLGpg

How shameless Arshi is πŸ€‘ !! How many times on face he told her to leave him and do whatever she wants ,if she doesn't, he will do , kuch kasar nahi chhodee, phir bhi sharm nahi maa beti dono ko, leeches wahi pade rahte hai smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

How shameless Arshi is πŸ€‘ !! How many times on face he told her to leave him and do whatever she wants ,if she doesn't, he will do , kuch kasar nahi chhodee, phir bhi sharm nahi maa beti dono ko, leeches wahi pade rahte hai smiley36

Arshi didi ko hearing aid ki sakht zaroorat hai....dusron pe scream kar karke khud ke eardrums hi burst kar liye lagte hain jo sunaayi nahin deta Ani telling her a 100 times to get lost smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

LOL yes, that seems to be the pattern with most of her long running shows....her definition of "star crossed lovers" is to play with semantics and portray the leads as cheaters smiley36....atleast that is what she's trying on Hindi TV....in Bengali TV looks like she showed full on shameless cheating from the leads without an ounce of guilt.

Even in that Durga show on Colors, she is showing the ML-FL claiming they are "married" simply after exchanging garlands one day....and now FL is married to Tejas uncle there with full rituals including maang mein sindoor...but she still claims she is married to ML and uske liye KC bhi rakh rahi haismiley36......Leena Aunty is pitching this as "love story" and fangirls are justifying it also smiley37.....rituals and shaadi have no meaning in Leenaverse and she thinks she can justify her brand of so called "moral grey" waale star crossed lovers.

Bold: yeh kya padh liya maine smiley37smiley37. Leena aunty bringing another kind of revolution in itv history smiley37smiley37smiley37. Pehle sirf males bigamy karte the ab females bhi karengi ......Leena Aunty what is this behavior? Show ka naam durga and she's showing FL getting married to a random mahishasura smiley32smiley32smiley32

Yeh hui na creativity hum aise hi Atif ko gaaliyan dete the smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ab Finally I can understand jhanak rani ke dimag main kya bhussa bhara rehta hai. That's why she accepted that ashwin uncle ka proposal but doing paao pakad kar rona with Ani on her aashirwad ceremony smiley37smiley37smiley37.in directly telling him ki kitne bhi unclo se shadi kar lu you'll be my only husband. Isliye AK ke samne bhi first time bola tha ki I'm married smiley37smiley37. I was so confused ki married hai to shadi ke liye ashwin uncle ko Haan kyu bola ......toh yeh reason thasmiley37. This is her way to prove her love for sirji ki koi bhi mera husband ho but main aap ki hi patni banke rahungi smiley37smiley37smiley37.

Starcrossed lovers ko dikhane ka tarika thoda casual hai ....I'm feeling so bad for the fans of durga show. Kya kata hai unke fans ka smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold: yeh kya padh liya maine smiley37smiley37. Leena aunty bringing another kind of revolution in itv history smiley37smiley37smiley37. Pehle sirf males bigamy karte the ab females bhi karengi ......Leena Aunty what is this behavior? Show ka naam durga and she's showing FL getting married to a random mahishasura smiley32smiley32smiley32

Yeh hui na creativity hum aise hi Atif ko gaaliyan dete the smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ab Finally I can understand jhanak rani ke dimag main kya bhussa bhara rehta hai. That's why she accepted that ashwin uncle ka proposal but doing paao pakad kar rona with Ani on her aashirwad ceremony smiley37smiley37smiley37.in directly telling him ki kitne bhi unclo se shadi kar lu you'll be my only husband. Isliye AK ke samne bhi first time bola tha ki I'm married smiley37smiley37. I was so confused ki married hai to shadi ke liye ashwin uncle ko Haan kyu bola ......toh yeh reason thasmiley37. This is her way to prove her love for sirji ki koi bhi mera husband ho but main aap ki hi patni banke rahungi smiley37smiley37smiley37.

Starcrossed lovers ko dikhane ka tarika thoda casual hai ....I'm feeling so bad for the fans of durga show. Kya kata hai unke fans ka smiley37

Arey Jhanak ki shaadi toh phir bhi full on valid thi with Ani...she had done all rituals with him toh aise nahin ki bas maala pehnaane ko shaadi maan lo....lol but yeah baaki logic wohi tha iska ki aage jitne marzi buddhe uncles se shaadi karva do, mann se Ani hi rahega iska pati smiley36

Jhanak toh Ani se bahut pehle bigamy karne ki line mein thi....lol itni baar shaadi hote hote reh gayi iski Tejas se......but blame sirf Ani pe gaya hai two-timing ka cuz of bina shaadi ke chipki hui Arshi smiley36

Durga mein toh aur bhi laughable story hai cuz wahaan FL ki proper shaadi hi nahin hui ML se....bas maala pehnaake usko pati maan rahi hai and Tejas Uncle ke naam ka sindoor lagaake bhi ML ko pati maan rahi hai....lol it's way more bizarre than even Jhanak I'd say.

And word...star crossed lovers dikhaane ka tareeka thoda nahin BAHUT casual hai smiley36

Atif still deserves all the gaalis we gave him and more smiley17.....Leena Aunty is alag brand of gutterchhaap content but Atif ki ghatiyapanti nahin maaf hoti usse smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arey Jhanak ki shaadi toh phir bhi full on valid thi with Ani...she had done all rituals with him toh aise nahin ki bas maala pehnaane ko shaadi maan lo....lol but yeah baaki logic wohi tha iska ki aage jitne marzi buddhe uncles se shaadi karva do, mann se Ani hi rahega iska pati smiley36

Jhanak toh Ani se bahut pehle bigamy karne ki line mein thi....lol itni baar shaadi hote hote reh gayi iski Tejas se......but blame sirf Ani pe gaya hai two-timing ka cuz of bina shaadi ke chipki hui Arshi smiley36

Durga mein toh aur bhi laughable story hai cuz wahaan FL ki proper shaadi hi nahin hui ML se....bas maala pehnaake usko pati maan rahi hai and Tejas Uncle ke naam ka sindoor lagaake bhi ML ko pati maan rahi hai....lol it's way more bizarre than even Jhanak I'd say.

And word...star crossed lovers dikhaane ka tareeka thoda nahin BAHUT casual hai smiley36

Atif still deserves all the gaalis we gave him and more smiley17.....Leena Aunty is alag brand of gutterchhaap content but Atif ki ghatiyapanti nahin maaf hoti usse smiley36

Arey Atif Wali line sarcasm thi AY smiley37smiley37smiley37. But seriously ab yeh naya trend la rHi hai leena aunty with female still being in love with ML and cheating on their husband with ML smiley37smiley37. Quite the opposite of the things we have seen a decade before jaha agar FL ki shadi ho bhi jati thi kisi random se toh she was totally loyal to him even after being in love with ML smiley36

Ab toh yeh duvidha hi ho gayi I use to hate those plots when FL was ready to move on with PL or ML bechara tadpta rehta tha ....Leena aunty is doing the reverse smiley37smiley37. Direct hit at ekta ki sati savitri FLs. That's her way to show how far FLs can go for ML smiley37smiley37

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Seriously I'm interested to know about Leena's personal family life as she has so ghatiya views on marriage institution,kabhi adha, kabhi poora dikhate, kabhi gandharva , kuch bhi with no importance finally and professing, spreading bigamy in her shows with no morality..

Yeah Atif is different gutter , gaalis tho bante hai..

szsiddiqa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Seriously I'm interested to know about Leena's personal family life as she has so ghatiya views on marriage institution,kabhi adha, kabhi poora dikhate, kabhi gandharva , kuch bhi with no importance finally and professing, spreading bigamy in her shows with no morality..

Yeah Atif is different gutter , gaalis tho bante hai..

What did I miss? Yeh Atif kaun hai? FOMO

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

aisi konsi shaadi hoti h ?smiley44smiley36so much for symbolism without putting actual meaning...i mean then she can make some bizzare show on some mehendi ka letter declaring mann ka pati and blah blah...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

aisi konsi shaadi hoti h ?smiley44smiley36so much for symbolism without putting actual meaning...i mean then she can make some bizzare show on some mehendi ka letter declaring mann ka pati and blah blah...

Yeh clip dekh lo....iske beech mein FB hai of ML explaining mala waali shaadi to FL smiley37

https://x.com/saudebaazi_/status/1848540093382086742