Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

so weird that even bts having 2 day release date...yahan toh music video ka toh smz mei aata h par bts b ??smiley37smiley37

Clickbait ka zamana hai har jagah absmiley36....they are trying to capitalize on the anticipation of when Ani will find out Jhanak is still alive smiley36

Waise toh as per other BTS floating around, this will mainly be another hall drama scene of entire Bose fam and Arshi again showing up to do wohi daily bakwaas.....maybe Minu will show up in the middle of family ke faltu bakwaas discussionssmiley36....usually Minu gets a few sensible lines whenever she has a scene so let's seesmiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a Leena plans to run the show for a long time...sab hoga...BBG will accept...time lagega...coming to J...as I replied in one of Sanfan's post that Leena has not updated the FL's characteristic traits to suit modern day audience tastes...so hum kitna bhi bole, she will remain like this... that's why I am interested in Ani hassil karoing J...bohot ho gaya tum kya chahti ho, tumhari Khushi bla bla ..dude dono ki khushi isme hai ki Arshi out ho jaye aur J Ani ki patni Bane firse...obviously J will do nakhra and will not support Ani ..but mujhe iss baar Ani pe pura bharosa hai...bohot ho gaya sacrifice...J ki baat sunne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

I only saw clips on insta the last 3 days - so I could be wrong; but the way the story is headed - Leena will get to show things never seen before

Ani so far has kept his feelings under tight wraps - romance with Jhanak, exploration voicing of his feelings - acknowledgement of his misdoings, introspection (even with J's death - for Ani it is always Shristi, Arshi, Tanuja or Bipasha who wronged her - even with Adi when confronted - Ani has never introspected). Whole J memory loss track will give viewers access to something Leena has been keeping away from viewers so steadfastly. J's memory loss is a boon to viewers; no idea why folks dont like it. Instant gratification of love admission is so boring. Getting to see Ani J finally connect and engage will be lovely to see.

I've always maintained Arshi will have to leave herself for Runak to unite; or thre has to be a bigger moral issue to shadow the original moral issue; else whole story will go in waste.

They have kept Shristi truth of deception from Arshi for a reason. The way its being played - Shristi always has suspected Vinayak of having a soft corner for Urvasi and that along with dance rivalry has been the cause of Shristi's treatment of Urvasi and Jhanak.

So aRshi will change her mind regarding J - leave Ani for Runak and act positive for a bit. Both Ani and J will turn grateful to Arshi (yuck) Thats the only way J can come to BH house and drama can unfold. Even now Ani while he is accusing Arshi and Shristi of murder - he is not talking of kicking Arshi out - because it will have to start by her leaving. While we all thought Leena was crucifying Ani's character wrt J - she was ensuring she was protecting him 100% from any later criticism for treatment of Arshi :( That lady knows how to run a daily show. Story is crap but just like Imlie - she knows how to keep the story addictive sans logic. Even now - Krushal's acting; the visibility into Ani's depth of feeling given J is perceived dead; her story telling explores all emotions even tho they are not part of the story - either as dreams; mu's, ca's. Krushal has been nailing every emotion...even physically he looks sick; and Hiba in the ashram is lookong fresh without the stress of Story negativity. This PH is good. If only they could write a tighter story along with all the other pluses.

Once Runak is somewhat established lo and behold Arshi Ani contract will come up and there will be consequences. Arshi will replace Shristi as full vamp. I only hope they do have some posittivty with the whole Ani convincing J of his love - their reconnect angle etc. I heard at some point Appu di will also turn negative - hopefuly they will reserve all that negativity for later.

If Ani and Arshi ever are a couple later in the show- no other ITV show ever for me.

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

so weird that even bts having 2 day release date...yahan toh music video ka toh smz mei aata h par bts b ??smiley37smiley37

I was just going to say, RuNak ki meetup ki intezaar kuch kaam tha jo aab Vinayak-Minu waale BTS ka bhi intezaar karu? haad hain, zindaagi main waise bhi bohod daard de rakkhi hain show ne -_-

I never knew BTS's have release dates lmaoooo

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL Arshi will turn positive the same day Tanuja becomes motherly towards Anismiley36.....basically when hell freezes over.

Malini didi banne ka koi scope nahin hai Arshi mein as far as I can see smiley36

Why should Ani feel grateful towards Arshi at this point? LOL she literally abandoned him to die and he has told her clearly to get out of the house many times....I'm not sure where these special episodes aired when Ani didn't tell her to leave smiley36.....he has also shouted clearly to everyone that he doesn't want to stay with Arshi....so there is no onus left on Arshi for anything...he is not waiting for any permission from Arshi to do anything that he should feel grateful smiley36

Arshi will die before lowering her ego even to playact at being nice smiley36......the level of hate that people have for her character - no one will buy her being whitewashedsmiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sama16

I was just going to say, RuNak ki meetup ki intezaar kuch kaam tha jo aab Vinayak-Minu waale BTS ka bhi intezaar karu? haad hain, zindaagi main waise bhi bohod daard de rakkhi hain show ne -_-

I never knew BTS's have release dates lmaoooo

i know right. new level of digitalizing PRAMOSHAAN. smiley37smiley37
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Only this track will be picked up from Jol Nupur...the Jhanak show is not entirely based on Jol Nupur...it is a combination of Ishti Kutum, Jol Nupur and Guddi...and also some elements are added to suite national tv audience taste...like Ani is an entirely different version of ML compared to the MLs of all the three shows..

Was just reading the synopsis of guddi smiley37smiley37smiley37 ......Wiki pe it was explicitly written that the fl played nice in front of pl but continue to cheat with ml smiley37smiley37smiley37

Then even after getting married to another guy fl cheated on him too by continuing her affair with ML smiley37smiley37smiley37

Leena mata is in love with making popats of male and female parallel leads by making leads behaving like star crossed lovers who will always cheat on Their partners smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Was just reading the synopsis of guddi smiley37smiley37smiley37 ......Wiki pe it was explicitly written that the fl played nice in front of pl but continue to cheat with ml smiley37smiley37smiley37

Then even after getting married to another guy fl cheated on him too by continuing her affair with ML smiley37smiley37smiley37

Leena mata is in love with making popats of male and female parallel leads by making leads behaving like star crossed lovers who will always cheat on Their partners smiley37smiley37

LOL yes, that seems to be the pattern with most of her long running shows....her definition of "star crossed lovers" is to play with semantics and portray the leads as cheaters smiley36....atleast that is what she's trying on Hindi TV....in Bengali TV looks like she showed full on shameless cheating from the leads without an ounce of guilt.

Even in that Durga show on Colors, she is showing the ML-FL claiming they are "married" simply after exchanging garlands one day....and now FL is married to Tejas uncle there with full rituals including maang mein sindoor...but she still claims she is married to ML and uske liye KC bhi rakh rahi haismiley36......Leena Aunty is pitching this as "love story" and fangirls are justifying it also smiley37.....rituals and shaadi have no meaning in Leenaverse and she thinks she can justify her brand of so called "moral grey" waale star crossed lovers.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No one is bringing up that Arshi abandoned Ani while he was having HA in the dhaba/cafe, but bringing up the Dubai trip.

Leaving him there was life/death than going to Dubai, since he was already in hosp and recovering.

Why did the focus shift to a lesser "issue"?

Or is it because Arshi will claim that Ani "cried wolf" so many times that he she did not know what was true anymore?

Actually her abandonment brought J back in Ani's life. Shoudln't the good Basu's and J bring it up more often?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

No one is bringing up that Arshi abandoned Ani while he was having HA in the dhaba/cafe, but bringing up the Dubai trip.

Leaving him there was life/death than going to Dubai, since he was already in hosp and recovering.

Why did the focus shift to a lesser "issue"?

Or is it because Arshi will claim that Ani "cried wolf" so many times that he she did not know what was true anymore?

Actually her abandonment brought J back in Ani's life. Shoudln't the good Basu's and J bring it up more often?

Her leaving for Dubai is not a lesser issue in my opinion....they are just bringing it up to sort of wrap two actions in one.

Arshi abandoned him at the dhaaba when she thought he was faking the heart attack. She left for Dubai after witnessing his condition in the hospital first hand so that is being highlighted more as willful abandonment. Also being highlighted to show that Jhanak stayed by his side even though she could have gone for the same dance competition as Arshi.

This is all about highlighting the difference....hence the "This is the difference" line from Ani during his outburst few days back

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

just read the synopsis of the guddi show, now that you mentioned reading it on wiki. my entire mind went jhol, jhol, jhol,jhol. smiley11smiley37smiley37