Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Is this news reliable? Yeh Ani is dance program ke liye aayega aashram kya? smiley24smiley36

https://x.com/candyypopop/status/1848427756859625567?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

Obviously! Nahi to Runak firse kaise milenge!!❣️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Obviously! Nahi to Runak firse kaise milenge!!❣️

Why will Ani go for a random dance program when he is in depression about J’s death? Will he again be forced to accompany Arshi for her participation? Please no πŸ™„πŸ™„

Dibya_C thumbnail

Why will Ani go for a random dance program when he is in depression about J’s death? Will he again be forced to accompany Arshi for her participation? Please no πŸ™„πŸ™„

Ho sakta hai!! MU to dono taraf se honi hogi na!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tabhi to Runak tashan me dikhenge!!πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ho sakta hai!! MU to dono taraf se honi hogi na!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tabhi to Runak tashan me dikhenge!!πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

Ek taraf aap bolte ho you don’t want Arshi to get relevance between Runak and dusri taraf you are cool with Ani being forced to tag along with Arshi still taaki Jhanak can MU? πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Also why would Arshi agree to go for a dance program being organized by gareeb aashram waale? πŸ€”

It would just be too pathetic to show Ani going to any dance program with Arshi after so many taunts about how she abandoned him to run off for a Dubai show. I hope Ani goes by himself and maa beti can go alag se if they want πŸ™„

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Ek taraf aap bolte ho you don’t want Arshi to get relevance between Runak and dusri taraf you are cool with Ani being forced to tag along with Arshi still taaki Jhanak can MU? πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Also why would Arshi agree to go for a dance program being organized by gareeb aashram waale? πŸ€”

It would just be too pathetic to show Ani going to any dance program with Arshi after so many taunts about how she abandoned him to run off for a Dubai show. I hope Ani goes by himself and maa beti can go alag se if they want πŸ™„

Humare chahne se kya hoga!!hoga wahi jo manzoor-e-Leena hoga!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Arshi ne Appu-basti-walo, jo ki family hain, unki shaadi atend nahi ki :O toh gareeb ashraam walo ki dance party main chali jaye yeh toh mujhe kuch fit nahi baith rahi......

Unless Srishti drags her there for some other chindi mission.....Or she just wants to follow Ani anywhere and everywhere kyunki (usski maansik santolan as per Ai BH walo)

But Ani might land there not knowing about dance program but to meet BBG? To curse him how he could accept his daughter and now it's too late? Or, after any news comes out of the body?

If anything I am surprised he still didn't go to the place where the car was recovered....like just go there man, go settle there - you will live better there than you currently are :') But then again, J ka kuch bharosa nahi hain so....

Edited by Sama16 - 3 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

But Ani might land there not knowing about dance program but to meet BBG? To curse him how he could accept his daughter and now it's too late? Or, after any news comes out of the body?

If anything I am surprised he still didn't go to the place where the car was recovered....like just go there man, go settle there - you will live better there than you currently are :') But then again, J ka kuch bharosa nahi hain so....

Yes, it's obviously a contrived setup to not even show Ani looking for the place from where the death was reported....but anyways, this is what we are going to get in Leena-land to prolong the time Jhanak gets to enjoy in the aashram with her real baap smiley36

As of right now the makers are showing Ani consistent in his disgust and hatred of his evil fam as well as Arshi/Srishti....so I don't currently see a scenario of him agreeing to do anything they ask of him to accompany anyone anywhere...his focus is only on Jhanak related matters whether in life or death so at the very least hope he gets to continue that.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

so unhurried to catch up on the updates but i might be in the minority of actually liking hotstar for uploading episodes later in the day since there's not much going apart from jhanak-daddy milap in the ashram and bose family politics smiley37

only thing hysterical was bipasha & laal getting fearful of choton;s words whilst choton suspects their involvement in jhanak's case + krushal as anirudh also chiding bipasha for her attitude (very nice acting smiley20even though i'd like to see him start progressing beyond the death angle and get to the location where the fake news was released ).

jhanak's kathak dance could've better smiley36(speaking as someone with formal training in this dance & i've seen trained dancers and non-dancers dance both ways so was bit smiley5smiley5smiley36). mudras felt kinda over-exerted when it shouldn't come so extreme & maybe the finger tips could've shown more moving with slight wrist movement lol and her utpatti (basic kathak position) position wasn't the best. i'll also be candid, natraj mudra was okay probably first time but needs improvement lol. i mean, its fine and she tried so i'll give her that due respect.

precap: same same samesmiley36

Edited by MJ_1009 - 3 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

There's another BTS that hasn't been released yet but they've posted the thumbnail of the video.....looks like Minu will come to Bose house possibly with some news about Jhanak's whereabouts....

Not sure why loser Vinayak is also in this discussion smiley36.....probably so that he can go running to Srishti/Arshi and do chugli ki Jhanak shayad zinda hai smiley36 or say ki Jhanak ki dead body mil gayi hai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aYE3hoYIkQ

Edited by AreYaar - 3 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

There's another BTS that hasn't been released yet but they've posted the thumbnail of the video.....looks like Minu will come to Bose house possibly with some news about Jhanak's whereabouts....

Not sure why loser Vinayak is also in this discussion smiley36.....probably so that he can go running to Srishti/Arshi and do chugli ki Jhanak shayad zinda hai smiley36 or say ki Jhanak ki dead body mil gayi hai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aYE3hoYIkQ

so weird that even bts having 2 day release date...yahan toh music video ka toh smz mei aata h par bts b ??smiley37smiley37