Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL this is why I didn't believe any of the theories of people claiming this memory loss will make her get over Arshi didi jaap smiley36......makers have nothing other than Jhanak ka Arshi didi jaap relentlessly...with or without memory loss, wohi bakwaas karegi.

Bas ek week ka memory loss to meet real baap and she is back to doing her usual bakwaas and even after seeing Ani kis haalat mein tha when she left, isko is waqt apne baap ki mystery solve karne mein zyada interest hai than wondering ki Ani ka kya haal hogasmiley32smiley36

Zabardasti ki Meera banke hi rehna hai isko....apne hi valid pati ko kisi aur ka pati bole jaa rahi hai without any shaadi done....lol and people think this character can be justified? smiley36

I hope this track cures me of my attachment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ to this story

Writers have no integrity towards their product, maybe their business model does not allow them to be but whatever it’s a let down but at another level not unexpected. Chalo aage bado!!

Titular show with zero development of titular character πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also this proves that Hiba has no idea about upcoming script....lol woh khud hi bas speculate kar rahi thi in the IV ki Ani will come looking for Jhanak when he gets news of her being alive and how he will convince her blah blah .

Instead makers are serving this bakwaas of Jhanak now deliberately hiding her identity even after regaining her memory and busy with dance program to find real baap smiley36

Actors ko nahi pata rehta hai...max next 1 week ka script pata hota hai inko..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar the more you think about it, aur bhi hassi aati hai....Madam ne trishul leke full TANDAV kar diya hospital mein to bring a phool for Ani and now she's like marta rahe kahin, saanu ki smiley36

Yeh bhi bhool gayi ki isko kya bolke car mein baithaya tha? Ki Ani stair se gir gaya hai? lol itna naatak kyun kiya phir of showing Jhanak oh so concerned for Ani jab yehi sab dikhana tha?

Phir toh koi Ani ko bhi nahin blame kar sakta for feeling very hurt whenever he finds out that Jhanak is faking her death....lol yaar in logon ne Bips ki deep fake AI theory ko sahi prove kar diya....lol usko toh ammo mil jaayega to say Jhanak was just faking her death to confuse Ani smiley36

Bold - yeh Leena Madam hi bhul gayee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeh mandir bhi ke jaane wali thi πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ that panditji will tell her to dafa ho jao if she comes to do Meera dance again… phool kuch nahi milega smiley37

Ani beta tum to bas UK nikal lo…

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I hope this track cures me of my attachment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ to this story

Writers have no integrity towards their product, maybe their business model does not allow them to be but whatever it’s a let down but at another level not unexpected. Chalo aage bado!!

Titular show with zero development of titular character πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Sahi kaha...I like Anirudh..but the show is about Jhanak...she is the titular character...but she doesn't seem to have any real contribution to the story...she is always passive..only big talks but no action..the other ITV show FLs are much stronger...most of them have their own voice and fighting spirit...but yaha titular character is just a wallpaper...neither in career nor in personal life she has any agency..

The current track will mostly follow Jol Nupur...the ML was a wallpaper in that show...so was the FL...but to suit tastes and temperament of modern day audience Ani's character sketch has been developed with much conviction...however, J's character is not been modified to suit current audience preferences...in the long run, if Leena doesn't budge her ways and make J own her life, career wise as well as personal life wise, the audience pool will not stick to the show..I am afraid they will not be able to finish Runak's story due to falling popularity of the show in near future..

AreYaar thumbnail

And Arshi didi is back in Bose House as per Kajal ka latest vlog update

Matlab Mom ko bas ek hi din mein console karke mann bhar gaya? smiley36.....ya phir Durga Pooja planning ke liye aa gayi hai Bips ke invitation pe? smiley36

https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1848395887934095851

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Woh Banda itna beemaar hai and Madam phir bhi uspe daalegi saara blame as usual when she’s the one staying hidden on purpose. Great πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Kahaan log grand reunion on Durga Pooja ke sapne dekh rahe the smiley37

Grand reunion on durga Pooja toh bhot choti chiz hai aap un logo ka socho who think ke yeh dono ek din finally ache se shadi karke ek sath rahengay. They are never going to live together smiley36 ....Leena Aunty original plotline hi daal degi where jhanak rani bich bich main kabhi milne a jaya karegi Ani se koi reunion viuniyan nahi hona kabhi. Ab hamara time hai is disgusting plot ko accept karne ka lagta hai .

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bold - yeh Leena Madam hi bhul gayee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeh mandir bhi ke jaane wali thi πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ that panditji will tell her to dafa ho jao if she comes to do Meera dance again… phool kuch nahi milega smiley37

Ani beta tum to bas UK nikal lo…

Mandir trip ki goli di Leena Aunty ne as usual Runak fans ko and saara track palat diya.....slow claps smiley32smiley36

By the way, just realizing ki hidden identity game mein Jhanak Rani ne apne pyare sacche dost AK ka bhi patta kaat diya kya? Ya phir woh ise dhund lega somehow and will help her hide her identity long term from Ani? smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

And Arshi didi is back in Bose House as per Kajal ka latest vlog update

Matlab Mom ko bas ek hi din mein console karke mann bhag gaya? smiley36.....ya phir Durga Pooja planning ke liye aa gayi hai Bips ke invitation pe? smiley36

https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1848395887934095851

Need to set up the drama for jhanak ka asli baap na ......tabhi toh alag rakh payega dono ko thinking bish is married to him. Isliye a gayi fake patni bankarsmiley8

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Actors ko nahi pata rehta hai...max next 1 week ka script pata hota hai inko..

I doubt actors ko 2 din se aage ki script ka pata hota hai is waqtsmiley36

And looks like woh positive/negative flip wala Hiba was saying for this double role of BBG onlysmiley36.....Ram aur Shyam waali kahaani....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Need to set up the drama for jhanak ka asli baap na ......tabhi toh alag rakh payega dono ko thinking bish is married to him. Isliye a gayi fake patni bankarsmiley8

Yeh Arshi didi khud bhi fake patni banke padi rahegi and Jhanak bhi isko patni ka tag deti rahegi....Ani ki will and consent ki kisi ko nahin padi smiley36