Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Honestly, I can tolerate Tejas but not BH evil gang ..ek hi baat pe ghumte rhte hai... irritating..aur Tejas kafi sahi baat bolta hainπŸ˜‚

I love Tejas, he is calm villain.. Versatile actor he is Rishi ...

The head nod in the latest video call , when Anirudh threatened him... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

My thoughts after watching the epi:

Bose fam still thinks they can guilt trip Ani about Arshi ki taraf zimmedaari blah blah but that tactic is not working on him anymore.....lol even in this broken/devastated state, he has the wits to clearly list out how he has done so much for Arshi, even agreed to go abroad as per her demand, got Jhanak to give up her trophy for Arshi....uske baad bhi these people think they can make him feel like he owes something to Arshi? smiley36

The timing to question Ani about lying to Arshi and all is now gone....lol cuz other life and death problems have become bigger now....pehle Ani ka heart attack and phir Jhanak ki supposed death...is sab ke beech mein Ani ke lies ko litigate karna pointless ho gaya hai so they aren't being able to cow him down on that.....Ani is just left with regrets that even after doing so much as per the demands of these losers, they are still trying to shame him as if he didn't fulfill his responsibilities. And on top of that the pain of losing Jhanak.

He is baar baar saying he can't live without Jhanak and his family waale are still trying to sunaao him about Arshi ki taraf zimmedaari? LOL behre log hi hain....sahi bola Ani ne ki inko koi farak nahin padta...and Choton ne bhi sahi bola ki inko safaai dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai.

Also liked that Ani retorted back to Bips that Arshi didn't leave the house cuz of him, she only left to go support her Mom in this police case smiley36....as if he cares about her being in this house regardless but in logon ko kahaan sunaayi deta hai waise bhi.

Even though I know kuch punishment nahin milne waali evil gang ko but achha laga un sabke faces pe darr dekh ke when Ani was giving them all pointed looks ki I know kis kisne Jhanak ke saath galat kiya hai and main kisi ko chhodunga nahinsmiley36.....he is making his hatred of his family so obvious now....lol

He had definitely made his hatered clear for his family. He will always remember what they did with jhanak ....maybe he'll finally realise ki jhanak ko ghar main lane se kuch nahi hoga. These people can never change smiley36

Agar aashram main bhi mil gayi ya dikh gayi I don't think this time he'll convince her for anything related to BH . Khud hi jata rahega aashram main milne or bbg ki fatkaar khata rahega smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Baap beti bonding het speed se aage bade ya na bade, aap ki future track prediction ki speed bohut badhiya chal rahi hai!!🀣🀣🀣

LOL prediction bhi track ke hisaab se hi aayegi na....lol aaj ke epi mein baap-beti bonding moved faster than I was expecting and phir woh Wed precap bhi hai of Jhanak remembering her name, her mom toh uske hisaab se lag raha hai ki Sunday tak Ani ko kuch news mil sakti hai J ki.

Waise bhi Ani ka yeh rona dhona full month tak drag karna difficult hoga....lol they will need to give him some hope of her being alive even if his DDP continues that she has lost her memory smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Arey did Jhanak’s whole memory come back already? And this Sadhu Baba is advising her to keep her identity hidden and not bother going back to Ani ? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚β€¦or maybe J wants to keep faking her death…lol

And dance program ab yeh waale Baba organize karna chahte hain to reveal J’s real father smiley24smiley36…Rudra ka idea chura ke inko de diya πŸ˜‚

https://x.com/ankitguptaglobe/status/1848380052800716901?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

https://x.com/ankitguptaglobe/status/1848383892492791894?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arey did Jhanak’s whole memory come back already? And this Sadhu Baba is advising her to keep her identity hidden and not bother going back to Ani ? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚β€¦or maybe J wants to keep faking her death…lol

And dance program ab yeh waale Baba organize karna chahte hain to reveal J’s real father smiley24smiley36…Rudra ka idea chura ke inko de diya πŸ˜‚

https://x.com/ankitguptaglobe/status/1848380052800716901?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

Bola tha na!!Leena is taking direct ques from her show Jol Nupur .. Ani will see her perform in the show ..Arshi will also compete and get defeated by J...aur ye baap abhi Amrish Puri ban k Raj ko uske Simran se milne se rokega!!🀣🀣🀣

But sach bolu???any hindrance in Runak's path except Arshi is a welcome for me, be it AK or J's dad...bas Arshi ko Ani ki nakli biwi saje aur tolerate nahi kar sakti main😐🀐

AreYaar thumbnail

Bola tha na!!Leena is taking direct ques from her show Jol Nupur .. Ani will see her perform in the show ..Arshi will also compete and get defeated by J...aur ye baap abhi Amrish Puri ban k Raj ko uske Simran se milne se rokega!!🀣🀣🀣

But sach bolu???any hindrance in Runak's path except Arshi is a welcome for me, be it AK or J's dad...bas Arshi ko Ani ki nakli biwi saje aur tolerate nahi kar sakti main😐🀐

Lol how is Arshi not a hindrance still? Aapki pyari Jhanak Maharani is the one telling her father that Ani is married to Arshi when she herself knows it’s not true πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Same way she told so many lies to AK about Ani to spoil his image, ab apne baap ko bhi same bolegi and khud ko mahaan one sided patni dikhayegi and Ani ko paapi who is cheating Arshi Didi πŸ™„πŸ™„

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

He had definitely made his hatered clear for his family. He will always remember what they did with jhanak ....maybe he'll finally realise ki jhanak ko ghar main lane se kuch nahi hoga. These people can never change smiley36

Agar aashram main bhi mil gayi ya dikh gayi I don't think this time he'll convince her for anything related to BH . Khud hi jata rahega aashram main milne or bbg ki fatkaar khata rahega smiley37smiley37

Acc to Tejas, J ka ashiq hai Ani...ye sab chhote mote fatkaar to ladki k baap se kha hi lega!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Infact Ani realises that BH is a hostile place for J since she was about to move to Srinagar for her exams...he asked her about her return to Kolkybut she denied...he felt bad...but side by side realised that BH will not change its conduct towards her....wo to Tejas ne bich me kidnap karke gadbad kar diya...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Lol how is Arshi not a hindrance still? Aapki pyari Jhanak Maharani is the one telling her father that Ani is married to Arshi when she herself knows it’s not true πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Same way she told so many lies to AK about Ani to spoil his image, ab apne baap ko bhi same bolegi and khud ko mahaan one sided patni dikhayegi and Ani ko paapi who is cheating Arshi Didi πŸ™„πŸ™„

R a main apni baat kar rahi hun!!🀣🀣main kise tolerate kar paungi aur kise nahi atp in story as hindrance to Runak's union...I am bored and pissed with Arshi angle...πŸ₯΄

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh Leena writer hain kya? Jhanak Nanak show banati hain aur serial main Jhanak ko hi ek steadfast quality bhi de nahin payi? Ek aisa quality which I can say Jhanak stands for apart from running away… and this dancing whenever…. And where ever… smiley37

If they show her remembering everything and now after her big talks not going back to check up on Sirjee it will defeat the purpose of this love story.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What hotpotch she has made of this serial now?

Edited by sanfan - 4 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

R a main apni baat kar rahi hun!!🀣🀣main kise tolerate kar paungi aur kise nahi atp in story as hindrance to Runak's union...I am bored and pissed with Arshi angle...πŸ₯΄

LOL I don't get you....if Jhanak herself is dragging Arshi in between herself and Ani toh kaise woh hinderance nahin hui? Jhanak is manufacturing problems even where none exist. Ani has clearly told her he loves her but that is just not a factor for her to consider......she has seen Ani literally dying without her and phir bhi ise koi farak nahin padaa....lol

Now what difference is left between either sister? Ek marte huye Ani ko chhod ke Dubai chali gayi and ek is faking her own death/hiding her identity even when she knows Ani is probably devastated without her.....waah smiley32smiley36

There isn't much difference now between Jhanak and evil Bose gang in how they dismiss anything that Ani says.....both don't care ki Ani inki aakhon ke saamne dum tod de but inka Arshi jaap nahin jaayegasmiley36