Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cant stop laughing, Dibya...

That is a good take... Yes, I don't like her being with anyone other than Anirudh....☺☺ as it will make him sad.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

But I have a twist same like Leena aunty , πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I dont like Aditya because he misled and misbehaved with Anirudh always until the heart attack track.. Now also I dont trust him...

Bold: same smiley36. Hated his guts . Bhot galiyaan kha raha tha mujhse when I was watching that episode. Phokat ka superstar Bana hua hai smiley37smiley37

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Chandni didi ne humein lifetime ka nazara dikha diya hai with her dancing in the 300 episode celebration party....uske baad se Arshi didi ka dance dekhne se bhi darr lagta hai absmiley36

Damn AY smiley37smiley37smiley37I still don't understand how no one was giving her a wide berth in that party. Didi toh pagla hi gayi thi smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

My thoughts after watching the epi:

Bose fam still thinks they can guilt trip Ani about Arshi ki taraf zimmedaari blah blah but that tactic is not working on him anymore.....lol even in this broken/devastated state, he has the wits to clearly list out how he has done so much for Arshi, even agreed to go abroad as per her demand, got Jhanak to give up her trophy for Arshi....uske baad bhi these people think they can make him feel like he owes something to Arshi? smiley36

The timing to question Ani about lying to Arshi and all is now gone....lol cuz other life and death problems have become bigger now....pehle Ani ka heart attack and phir Jhanak ki supposed death...is sab ke beech mein Ani ke lies ko litigate karna pointless ho gaya hai so they aren't being able to cow him down on that.....Ani is just left with regrets that even after doing so much as per the demands of these losers, they are still trying to shame him as if he didn't fulfill his responsibilities. And on top of that the pain of losing Jhanak.

He is baar baar saying he can't live without Jhanak and his family waale are still trying to sunaao him about Arshi ki taraf zimmedaari? LOL behre log hi hain....sahi bola Ani ne ki inko koi farak nahin padta...and Choton ne bhi sahi bola ki inko safaai dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai.

Also liked that Ani retorted back to Bips that Arshi didn't leave the house cuz of him, she only left to go support her Mom in this police case smiley36....as if he cares about her being in this house regardless but in logon ko kahaan sunaayi deta hai waise bhi.

Even though I know kuch punishment nahin milne waali evil gang ko but achha laga un sabke faces pe darr dekh ke when Ani was giving them all pointed looks ki I know kis kisne Jhanak ke saath galat kiya hai and main kisi ko chhodunga nahinsmiley36.....he is making his hatred of his family so obvious now....lol

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Aashram waale scenes dekh ke lag raha hai woh Sadhu Baba doctor may be able to bring back Jhanak ki memory soon....lol baar baar usko bol rahe hain ki Baba is a great doctor, he will totally heal you soonsmiley36

Since she will remember her name by Wed and will also mention Anirudh's name...and woh oversmart Sadhu Baba who is so excited to find out her link to Urvashi might put 2 and 2 together after hearing her say Anirudh and calling herself Jhanak Bose toh Anirudh Bose ko contact karne ka try kar sakte hainsmiley36....matlab shayad Sunday tak Ani ko pata chal jaaye J is alive toh he might set out to search for her?

Also yeh baap-beti bonding kaafi jet speed se jaa rahi hai and if Wed tak pata chal gaya J is Urvashi ki beti toh baaki holes bhi fill karna shouldn't be that tough for this BBGsmiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

On a lighter note...what if J gains partial memory till Kashmir days, before meeting Anirudh!!! Atleast ye jo boring kapde aur dukhi sa attitude leke chalti hai wo bandh hoga!!πŸ™„

I just hate her hair all the time open...and bad dressing sense ..aur aise shakal kyu banati rehti hai!!partial memory gain k sath sath chulbuli aur fierce J bhi partially restore hona chahiye!

Then we can see Rahul and Tejas on board.. She will not remember him kidnapping and pushing her to river.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back to Raina and Arshi didi.. Maza hi maza hai... 😁😁😜

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aashram waale scenes dekh ke lag raha hai woh Sadhu Baba doctor may be able to bring back Jhanak ki memory soon....lol baar baar usko bol rahe hain ki Baba is a great doctor, he will totally heal you soonsmiley36

Since she will remember her name by Wed and will also mention Anirudh's name...and woh oversmart Sadhu Baba who is so excited to find out her link to Urvashi might put 2 and 2 together after hearing her say Anirudh and calling herself Jhanak Bose toh Anirudh Bose ko contact karne ka try kar sakte hainsmiley36....matlab shayad Sunday tak Ani ko pata chal jaaye J is alive toh he might set out to search for her?

Also yeh baap-beti bonding kaafi jet speed se jaa rahi hai and if Wed tak pata chal gaya J is Urvashi ki beti toh baaki holes bhi fill karna shouldn't be that tough for this BBGsmiley36

Baap beti bonding het speed se aage bade ya na bade, aap ki future track prediction ki speed bohut badhiya chal rahi hai!!🀣🀣🀣

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Same...I also can't forget how he treated Ani in the hospital in Mumbai....the way he was constantly insulting Ani and not even letting him put the pooja ka phool on Jhanak.....ab makers have conveniently whitewashed him but his horrible behavior in the Mumbai hospital track is not so easy to forget.

Exactly.. You cant meet her.. 😠😠

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Then we can see Rahul and Tejas on board.. She will not remember him kidnapping and pushing her to river.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back to Raina and Arshi didi.. Maza hi maza hai... 😁😁😜

Honestly, I can tolerate Tejas but not BH evil gang ..ek hi baat pe ghumte rhte hai... irritating..aur Tejas kafi sahi baat bolta hainπŸ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold: AY I'm not on any social media but really? It's true hiba ki dancing skills pe discussion hota hai ? smiley37smiley37 I really don't have any knowledge about it. Shit it's hilarious smiley37smiley37smiley37

Red: they only make it look good when ani is involved ....like bahara sequence was really nice.

Unlike that radha on the dance floor sequence smiley37smiley37smiley37. It looked so funny to me because I have seen kindergarden kids performing beautifully on that song smiley37smiley37

Seriously I have no knowledge about it ki memes bhi banate hai logsmiley37smiley37

Yeh lo app ke liye....

1000017651.jpg

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold: AY I'm not on any social media but really? It's true hiba ki dancing skills pe discussion hota hai ? smiley37smiley37 I really don't have any knowledge about it. Shit it's hilarious smiley37smiley37smiley37

Red: they only make it look good when ani is involved ....like bahara sequence was really nice.

Unlike that radha on the dance floor sequence smiley37smiley37smiley37. It looked so funny to me because I have seen kindergarden kids performing beautifully on that song smiley37smiley37

Seriously I have no knowledge about it ki memes bhi banate hai logsmiley37smiley37

On the topic of Hiba/Jhanak ki dancing....I felt her aaj ka dance sequence was decent by her standards smiley36

Ofcourse it wasn't really "Kathak" as they were calling it but it was better than the folk dance she did in the previous epi....atleast thode toh different moves diye usko for this dance.....lol