Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Aur ye Krushal bhi abhi muchhe aur daarii nahi uganewala hai!! Aise hi rahega...weight bhi aisa hi rakhega...till J returns in his lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ issii liye aaj k episode me gharwalon se makers baar baar bulwa rahe the Ani ye kya haal banak rakha hai apna!!🀣🀣

It's a deliberate modification in his looks to highlight his devastated state due to J's absence in his life..

LOL depression mein aadmi stops shaving....yeh kis angle se believable hai ki so called lifeless and depressive state mein Ani remembers to carefully shave/trim his stubble daily? smiley36

Family waale toh bahut pehle se yeh dialogue maar rahe hain Ani ko about kya haal bana rakha hai....it's mainly cuz he's all red eyed from constantly crying for Jhanak....that is the only reason they are saying all this....warna agar yeh Arshi ko wife bolke sabke orders follow kar raha hota toh aise hi sickly look mein bhi normal lagta inko smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Same here… I didn’t watch during that stupid dance track

Ek toh itna kuch captivating nahin yeh inka dance or how can they make it interesting is beyond me? Keeping the leads apart.. who is even interested in this beyond ah acha ok aage bado πŸ˜‚

...also let's accept it, Hiba is not a marvelous dancer to get mesmerized by her moves all the time...she is selectively good...and the choreography is almost same for all the songs..

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

...also let's accept it, Hiba is not a marvelous dancer to get mesmerized by her moves all the time...she is selectively good...and the choreography is almost same for all the songs..

Finally someone said it smiley37smiley37smiley37. She is a very average dancer .....I can even understand ki they cannot take a real dancer as lead if she's not a good actress and it's totally fair ......but phir baar baar dance tracks bich main daalkar pakate kyun hai?

She's not a captivating dancer at all jo hum enjoy Kar sake. Most of the times I find her really hyper while dancing smiley36. No sthirta at all

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Finally someone said it smiley37smiley37smiley37. She is a very average dancer .....I can even understand ki they cannot take a real dancer as lead if she's not a good actress and it's totally fair ......but phir baar baar dance tracks bich main daalkar pakate kyun hai?

She's not a captivating dancer at all jo hum enjoy Kar sake. Most of the times I find her really hyper while dancing smiley36. No sthirta at all

Instead Chandni seems to be a trained dancer..

Yes..Hiba is a popular actress .. a good actress in most of the times as well..but since she is not a trained dancer, makers should use her dancing sequences carefully and scantily... moreover, for every occassion why will she be made to dance!! Shadi ho ya barbaadi J nachegi!! What nonsense!!πŸ™„makers episodes khichne k liye kuch bhi karte rehte hai...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

LOL aap kahaan ghum ho? Hiba ki dancing pe waise hi bahut charcha hoti hai Twitter pe kaafi time se.....now it seems makers just give her these poorly choreographed dance sequences to generate meme content on social media....bahut buzz milta hai show ko whenever they air her dance sequences smiley36

I don't care about her dancing skills....the show isn't about that anyways....lol her dance is just a trope in the story and makers ko bhi uski capability pata hi hai.....yeh kisi ki enjoyment ke liye nahin dikhaate - it's just a narrative in the show so they show it.....the bare minimum effort they put in choreographing these dances says everything.

Even an average dancer can be made to look good with choreography suited to their aptitude....but makers don't bother with that much also maybe cuz of their tight shooting schedules...so I don't find anything worth reacting to in her dances now....forward maar ke bhool jaaosmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL depression mein aadmi stops shaving....yeh kis angle se believable hai ki so called lifeless and depressive state mein Ani remembers to carefully shave/trim his stubble daily? smiley36

Family waale toh bahut pehle se yeh dialogue maar rahe hain Ani ko about kya haal bana rakha hai....it's mainly cuz he's all red eyed from constantly crying for Jhanak....that is the only reason they are saying all this....warna agar yeh Arshi ko wife bolke sabke orders follow kar raha hota toh aise hi sickly look mein bhi normal lagta inko smiley36

R a beard k saath ye banda jyada khubsoorat dikhta hai!!πŸ™ˆissi liye ulta karna padh raha hai!!πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

AreYaar thumbnail

Instead Chandni seems to be a trained dancer..

Chandni didi ne humein lifetime ka nazara dikha diya hai with her dancing in the 300 episode celebration party....uske baad se Arshi didi ka dance dekhne se bhi darr lagta hai absmiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Maya, you are more possessive about J than Anirudh!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Anirudh k alawa koi aur mard J k ajunaju me bardast nahi kar sakti tum!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cant stop laughing, Dibya...

That is a good take... Yes, I don't like her being with anyone other than Anirudh....☺☺ as it will make him sad.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

But I have a twist same like Leena aunty , πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I dont like Aditya because he misled and misbehaved with Anirudh always until the heart attack track.. Now also I dont trust him...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But I have a twist same like Leena aunty , πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I dont like Aditya because he misled and misbehaved with Anirudh always until the heart attack track.. Now also I dont trust him...

Same...I also can't forget how he treated Ani in the hospital in Mumbai....the way he was constantly insulting Ani and not even letting him put the pooja ka phool on Jhanak.....ab makers have conveniently whitewashed him but his horrible behavior in the Mumbai hospital track is not so easy to forget.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL aap kahaan ghum ho? Hiba ki dancing pe waise hi bahut charcha hoti hai Twitter pe kaafi time se.....now it seems makers just give her these poorly choreographed dance sequences to generate meme content on social media....bahut buzz milta hai show ko whenever they air her dance sequences smiley36

I don't care about her dancing skills....the show isn't about that anyways....lol her dance is just a trope in the story and makers ko bhi uski capability pata hi hai.....yeh kisi ki enjoyment ke liye nahin dikhaate - it's just a narrative in the show so they show it.....the bare minimum effort they put in choreographing these dances says everything.

Even an average dancer can be made to look good with choreography suited to their aptitude....but makers don't bother with that much also maybe cuz of their tight shooting schedules...so I don't find anything worth reacting to in her dances now....forward maar ke bhool jaaosmiley36

Bold: AY I'm not on any social media but really? It's true hiba ki dancing skills pe discussion hota hai ? smiley37smiley37 I really don't have any knowledge about it. Shit it's hilarious smiley37smiley37smiley37

Red: they only make it look good when ani is involved ....like bahara sequence was really nice.

Unlike that radha on the dance floor sequence smiley37smiley37smiley37. It looked so funny to me because I have seen kindergarden kids performing beautifully on that song smiley37smiley37

Seriously I have no knowledge about it ki memes bhi banate hai logsmiley37smiley37