Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

We always saying that 🀣

LOL but maine toh nahin dekha tha bakwaas Mumbai track when the endless dance competition was going on....I skipped 95% of those episodes and bas clips dekhe the yahaan wahaan....lol if they repeat itna lamba dance track, I will definitely skip againsmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 4 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

On a lighter note...what if J gains partial memory till Kashmir days, before meeting Anirudh!!! Atleast ye jo boring kapde aur dukhi sa attitude leke chalti hai wo bandh hoga!!πŸ™„

I just hate her hair all the time open...and bad dressing sense ..aur aise shakal kyu banati rehti hai!!partial memory gain k sath sath chulbuli aur fierce J bhi partially restore hona chahiye!

LOL chulbuli Jhanak kabhi waapis nahin aane waali....woh toh bhool hi jaao smiley36

There is a reason they have given her that maha dukhiyaari shakal on the new montage as well smiley36....yehi expression chahiye Leena Aunty ko all the way till 1000 episodes smiley37

Bechari Hiba real life mein itni chulbuli hai but show mein usko aise weird expression mein frozen rakhenge smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hiba said that musle memory is alive in this reason ase face banatee shayad☺️

Overall I am not liking her expressions since Aag track...it's weird and almost same in all types of situations..

And it is more visible because Krushal is such a master of emotional expressions..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey maine abhi epi dekha nahin hai na....and tag mein bahut log ro rahe the ki depressing epi hai blah blah so I thought bas wohi rona dhona hoga that Ani was doing in the Srishti questioning scene also....lol

No doubt it's nice to see him roasting his family but yeh itna rotlu Ani dekhna bhi kind of depressing haismiley36

Chalo all that aside, yeh aspect definitely achha hai that he is making it clear how Jhanak is his lifeline and uske bina khatam hota rahega yeh day by day...family can keep making shocked/clueless expressions aage se but ladka puri tarhaan se haath se nikal chuka hai inke smiley36

And yes, it's hilarious how he is giving pointed accusing looks to every person in his family....sab ko dikha raha hai ki I very well remember how you tortured Jhanak toh aapka bhi hisaab hoga....lol...I was laughing the most seeing Tanuja doing her fake motherly act and Ani brushing that off also....lol koi interest nahin ise Tanuja ki fake mamta meinsmiley36

Yeh ladka bahut dinon se haath se nikal chuka hain smiley37

Yeh family ko kaise nahin dikhta I can’t understand except as a stupid plot device πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Btw, who will likely flip to the other side or it doesn’t matter ( I couldn’t care less the whole gang can to hell) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yeh family ko kaise nahin dikhta I can’t understand except as a stupid plot device πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Btw, who will likely flip to the other side or it doesn’t matter ( I couldn’t care less the whole gang can to hell) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abhi bhi Memsaheb Arshi kitni dukhi hai gaaye ja rahi hai!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL but maine toh nahin dekha tha bakwaas Mumbai track when the endless dance competition was going on....I skipped 95% of those episodes and bas clips dekhe the yahaan wahaan....lol if they repeat itna lamba dance track, I will definitely skip againsmiley36

Same here… I didn’t watch during that stupid dance track

Ek toh itna kuch captivating nahin yeh inka dance or how can they make it interesting is beyond me? Keeping the leads apart.. who is even interested in this beyond ah acha ok aage bado πŸ˜‚

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Overall I am not liking her expressions since Aag track...it's weird and almost same in all types of situations..

And it is more visible because Krushal is such a master of emotional expressions..

I don't like ashram track or father daughter meeting ,not impactful scene when Jhanak and guruji meet,so boring.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Aur ye Krushal bhi abhi muchhe aur daarii nahi uganewala hai!! Aise hi rahega...weight bhi aisa hi rakhega...till J returns in his lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ issii liye aaj k episode me gharwalon se makers baar baar bulwa rahe the Ani ye kya haal banak rakha hai apna!!🀣🀣

It's a deliberate modification in his looks to highlight his devastated state due to J's absence in his life..

Edited by Dibya_C - 4 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

I don't like ashram track or father daughter meeting ,not impactful scene when Jhanak and guruji meet,so boring.

BBG k character ko itna ghatiya dikhaya hai pehle se ..aab twins batane k baad bhi iss bande ko J ka baap Maan ne se dil Katra raha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Dibya_C - 4 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

LOL yes it's a very lazy plot device and we can see that pretty clearly now smiley36....

This is why all the people who thought ki Ani bas confess kar de sabke saamne about his love for Jhanak toh sab sort ho jaayega....lol it was never going to be about that....his family is willfully blind and don't care about the truth....this is likely why Ani has chosen the path of putting on masks and doing the whole path of least resistance for so long until his family pushed him to the brink enough to not care about keeping up any appearances anymore smiley36