Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Just saw navratri episode of jhanak and anismiley36

It's nice .....with some questionable lines for a national tv smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by ninaMAXWELL08 - 5 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

It's nice .....with some questionable lines for a national tv smiley37smiley37smiley37

Which episode? Words words words

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

you mean thr one with jhanak in lehenga choli one/braid hairstyle? what was it ?
Edited by MJ_1009 - 5 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Which episode? Words words words

Episode number 4. It's very cute actually but krushal was looking very weak. Hope he gain some weight......and beard.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Aap bade excited ho jate hai Sirjee!"

"Tum calm down kyu nahi kar deti!!!"๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š

They were more KrusHi than Runak in navratri event๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Episode number 4. It's very cute actually but krushal was looking very weak. Hope he gain some weight......and beard.

He clearly doesnโ€™t seem interested in doing either smiley36โ€ฆ.usko bahut log bol rahe hain on social media but I guess heโ€™s determined to keep losing weight and not growing back his beard.
For whatever reason, he seems to think he looks better this way ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Sirf maa hi nahi...in fact her father is also wronged...so it's a dual deceit...I won't mind if in this particular track Leena take the Kekta route of FL becoming all powerful to take on the evils...the dhum ta na na way...๐Ÿ˜›

So far Jhanak ki power hasnโ€™t lasted more than one scene of being in Durga mode smiley36โ€ฆ.so not sure if aage bhi itna powerful dikhayenge but yeah if she atleast shows the intent to get Justice for her mom/real dad, that will be a big leap by Jhanakโ€™s current standards of zero self respect smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

He clearly doesnโ€™t seem interested in doing either smiley36โ€ฆ.usko bahut log bol rahe hain on social media but I guess heโ€™s determined to keep losing weight and not growing back his beard.
For whatever reason, he seems to think he looks better this way ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can even ignore his weight uska naturally lanky frame maybe he don't have time for gym but without beard he's looking more thin .....jaise bimaar hi ho gaya ho. Voh us AK ne copyright le liya hai kya Beard ka smiley7

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So far Jhanak ki power hasnโ€™t lasted more than one scene of being in Durga mode smiley36โ€ฆ.so not sure if aage bhi itna powerful dikhayenge but yeah if she atleast shows the intent to get Justice for her mom/real dad, that will be a big leap by Jhanakโ€™s current standards of zero self respect smiley36

I think Leena should bring revenge drama now ..otherwise J despite being the titular has no power no real contribution in the story...even the Mumbai me udaan was forced by Guruji...Leena cannot keep her passive throughout and hand the major turning points over to Ani for tackling ..

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yes.. thereโ€™s something about her writing.. she deals in dualitiesโ€ฆleaves a lot open endedโ€ฆ which is both fascinating and exasperating at the same timeโ€ฆ..

Personally I like to watch where the story telling is crisp and I can see a broad vision, conflict centred on the personality traits .. bit enabled by circumstances etc. good character sketches, great chemistry acting this serial ticks the boxes but I had an expectation it will be done in 300-400 or say shorter shelf life..

I watched from the middle got hooked and went back to watch from the start. I hate forced wedding tropes but this I found a compelling one in which the trope has been used very creatively to build a love story and pretty organically too..

the more it stretches the charm will go down ๐Ÿ˜‚ letโ€™s see

@bold: Exactly....any rubber band will snap when you try to stretch it for too long. Already in many ways they've stretched the rubber band too long in this story smiley36

So in some ways the only curiosity remaining is how much time it will take to sap the patience of the remaining audience also smiley36.....right now she's still dangling the carrot of Runak union....but if her goal is to never allow them to live under the same roof for even one day, sooner or later she will add a twist ghatiya enough to snap the rubber band smiley36. So I want to see her guts on how far she can run this so called "balancing act"....lol....in her head she thinks she is doing a balancing act but we can see that these are garbage twists simply to keep running the same stale drama of Arshi painting herself Ani's wife without shaadi smiley36

The time when this could still be viewed as an interesting back and forth on duality is long gone...lol probably died around epi 200 only smiley36....since then it has mainly been a garbage pile from which once in a while a decent scene emerges smiley36....now they are just insulting our intelligence with the excuses they are using to justify why leads can't stay together even briefly smiley36....matlab only time J could stay in the house was as a maid and now she can't stay there cuz Ani has told everyone he loves her? Waah kya logic haismiley36