Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey tumne toh bahut aage ki soch li yaar....thoda break lagaao smiley37

Abhi abhi toh beti mili hai baap ko....woh kyun jaldi mein uski shaadi karvaane nikal padega? lol I feel for now he will want her to focus on building her dance career and maybe Jhanak will be motivated to take apne maa-baap ka badla from Srishti maasi and fake BBGsmiley36

Side effects of cooking food .....i get so freaking bored ki banate banate sare angle se story soch lete hai hum smiley37smiley37

Lol Haan badla lena chahiye but ye pagal aurat for some reason in psycho maa beti ko aise hi chodh deti hai. I hope she show some spine bas 2 3 baar daahad marke bhigi billi na ban Jaye smiley8

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

btw, happy karva chauth to y'all and anyone celebrating this festival !

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

AY you have a fabulous knack of seeing through these itv folks 😂😂 you know from where the 1000-1500 episodes will come from.. smiley37smiley37

This is the side effect of having seen ITV for too long....but I must say, nothing prepares you for watching a show like Jhanak and taking a walk around the diabolical mind space of Leena Aunty's writing smiley36....it's a whole other mind tripsmiley36

I'm seeing if I can even stick with this show till the 500 episode mark.....1000 tak mera patience jaana doubtful hai smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Side effects of cooking food .....i get so freaking bored ki banate banate sare angle se story soch lete hai hum smiley37smiley37

Lol Haan badla lena chahiye but ye pagal aurat for some reason in psycho maa beti ko aise hi chodh deti hai. I hope she show some spine bas 2 3 baar daahad marke bhigi billi na ban Jaye smiley8

I feel is baar nahin chhodegi shayad psycho maa-beti ko cuz yeh baat is directly connected to injustice done to her maa.....each time she's let Srishti go is cuz woh baat khud ki thi....and Jhanak has ho respect for herself or to get justice for herself smiley36

But apni maa ke case mein bahut hyper ho jaati hai yeh to even answer back to Srishti/Arshi in a fiery manner....toh shayad is baar isko pura sach pata chal jaaye of how Srishti snatched her mom's rights and played such a heinous chaal with her, tab shayad aaye Jhanak Rani ke andar fire to win back everything that was taken from her mom....

Ani toh waise hi bahut time se ready hai to support Jhanak in her fight for justice...toh dekhte hain ab if she finally lets him in for this atleast smiley36

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

This is the side effect of having seen ITV for too long....but I must say, nothing prepares you for watching a show like Jhanak and taking a walk around the diabolical mind space of Leena Aunty's writing smiley36....it's a whole other mind tripsmiley36

I'm seeing if I can even stick with this show till the 500 episode mark.....1000 tak mera patience jaana doubtful hai smiley36

Yes.. there’s something about her writing.. she deals in dualities…leaves a lot open ended… which is both fascinating and exasperating at the same time…..

Personally I like to watch where the story telling is crisp and I can see a broad vision, conflict centred on the personality traits .. bit enabled by circumstances etc. good character sketches, great chemistry acting this serial ticks the boxes but I had an expectation it will be done in 300-400 or say shorter shelf life..

I watched from the middle got hooked and went back to watch from the start. I hate forced wedding tropes but this I found a compelling one in which the trope has been used very creatively to build a love story and pretty organically too..

the more it stretches the charm will go down 😂 let’s see

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya2407

Guys, what's happening in the episodes?

Hiba said in SBS ki sirji ayenge use dhundte hue and will make her remember everything...

But in precap they showed that she's remembering everything?

Is it partial memory ya kuch?

I'm very curious as to how Ani fits in all this BBG drama....

Hope Leena doesn't disappoint....

Your thoughts?

Ani ko to ana hoga..ya fir J ko jana hoga😂😂😂nahi to kahani age nahi badhengi... atleast makers now know that they cannot keep the leads away for long.. if not Runak union, atleast Runak in a common screen has to be served to keep the audience stick to the show ..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel is baar nahin chhodegi shayad psycho maa-beti ko cuz yeh baat is directly connected to injustice done to her maa.....each time she's let Srishti go is cuz woh baat khud ki thi....and Jhanak has ho respect for herself or to get justice for herself smiley36

But apni maa ke case mein bahut hyper ho jaati hai yeh to even answer back to Srishti/Arshi in a fiery manner....toh shayad is baar isko pura sach pata chal jaaye of how Srishti snatched her mom's rights and played such a heinous chaal with her, tab shayad aaye Jhanak Rani ke andar fire to win back everything that was taken from her mom....

Ani toh waise hi bahut time se ready hai to support Jhanak in her fight for justice...toh dekhte hain ab if she finally lets him in for this atleast smiley36

Sirf maa hi nahi...in fact her father is also wronged...so it's a dual deceit...I won't mind if in this particular track Leena take the Kekta route of FL becoming all powerful to take on the evils...the dhum ta na na way...😛

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And she has to take back her mother's blessings , her dialogue to be remembered..

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

so all of this might culminate towards the supposed durga puja thing that the characters keep mentioning about?? like revealing shristi ki chalbazi, injustice towards j's biological dad, etc?? like tabhi jhanak kept on saying to not utter a word against urvashi + feeling connected towards urvashi's name in her amnesic state?
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent points AY… seems a good path to take and consistent with the characterisation…