Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aaj ka Apu di wala scene bhi was kamaal creativity from writers.....10 min of footage to Apu crying about usko Jhanak ke paas jaana hai, Jhanka se phoolon ki khushboo aati hai, Ani bhi Jhanak ke bina nahin reh sakta...TWM and T2 ne sab barbaad kar diya warna Jhanak Ani se shaadi karke unke ghar mein rehti smiley36

Then Apu di randomly sang a song for 5 minutes toosmiley36....and Kajol as usual hanging around to khaana khilaa to Apusmiley36...

At one point, Apu was like main sirf Jhanak se pyar karti hoon toh Lallon was like hain mujhse nahin? smiley37

does that kajol have no other job? she's just like rumi, mimi, etc like a faltu ka character...she knows that lallon is married so she can't live on with her life ???smiley5smiley36
sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys, what's happening in the episodes?

Hiba said in SBS ki sirji ayenge use dhundte hue and will make her remember everything...

But in precap they showed that she's remembering everything?

Is it partial memory ya kuch?

I'm very curious as to how Ani fits in all this BBG drama....

Hope Leena doesn't disappoint....

Your thoughts?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya2407

Guys, what's happening in the episodes?

Hiba said in SBS ki sirji ayenge use dhundte hue and will make her remember everything...

But in precap they showed that she's remembering everything?

Is it partial memory ya kuch?

I'm very curious as to how Ani fits in all this BBG drama....

Hope Leena doesn't disappoint....

Your thoughts?

@bold: Is statement se pata chalta hai how new you are to the Jhanak fandom smiley36

Behen, rule#1 here is that Leena will ALWAYS disappoint smiley36.....so expectations agar kuch bhi hain toh abhi hi maar daalo unhein smiley37

Precap mein Jhanak has only partially regained her memory about her mom and her name.....she is getting her memory back in bits and pieces. So looks like she got some flashes about Ani when she saw a guy putting sindoor on someone....but she hasn't fully remembered him yet. For now the track will just be about baap-beti milan in the aashram it seems.....atleast through the end of next week smiley36

Remains to be seen if Ani gets some hint about Jhanak being alive next week and then starts searching for her.

Hiba was just talking generally in her IV that she expects that Ani will come to search for Jhanak whenever he finds out she's alive and then it will be interesting to see how he convinces her.....but until we see any BTS or precap about this, safe to say, that track hasn't been shot yet.

Edited by AreYaar - 6 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold: whatttttt smiley37smiley37. Ab toh dekhna padega woh scene.

Of course jhanak se phoolon ki khusbo ati hai . Apu is really lucky Kam se Kam jhanak isko pyar dular toh deti hai , Ani ko toh maut ke muh main jana padta hai to get even that smiley37smiley37smiley37

Lmao isse yaad Aya. Apu jhanak ki bajati bhi bhot hai. At her haldi she was saying , "jhanak tum main ab bhot attitude a gaya hai ab tum kuch jyada hi nakhre dikhati hu " ....Ani was standing right there . Must be thinking that's my pyari behena smiley37smiley37. But next second main Ani ki bhi baja di ki you also get lost to your T2 smiley37

apu is legit indirect "leena madam ki commentator" for sure. smiley37
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj na Ani ko dikhaya aur na AK ko....lol so can't say if they are still intending to turn AK negative smiley36

Aage toh focus will increase more on this baap-beti ki backstory wala track I guess....and again I'm doubtful of what AK can do in all this. He only knows secondhand info about Urvashi....bas uske basis pe usko involve kar denge is sab mein? smiley36

Jab tak Srishti arrest nahin hoti, AK kahin nahin jaayega I guess....lol and agar usse pehle Jhanak ke zinda hone ki news mil gayi toh phir jaana fully cancel samjhosmiley36

Haan they can show all kind of Khichdi for now. Bbg knows shristi toh jab pata chalega ki Ani shristi ka fake damad hai toh he'll tell her to stay away from him. AK apna bich bich main Ata rahega bbg ko patane . Jitni baar jhanak Ani se milegi utni baar bbg iske upar pressure dalta rahega to marry AK smiley36. The moment AK and jhanak will get engaged they will start showing INTANSE scenes of runak .....ho gaya new ema angle develop smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

does that kajol have no other job? she's just like rumi, mimi, etc like a faltu ka character...she knows that lallon is married so she can't live on with her life ???smiley5smiley36

Kajol's only role in the story so far is to show up to babysit Apu in every other scene smiley36.....I laugh each time I see her standing there with khaane ki platesmiley36

Lallon is cool with using her as unofficial babysitter and woh khud bhi pahunch jaati hai har baar Apu ko khana khilaane....lol this track is going nowhere cuz they just use Apu for token reaction scenes about Ani mar raha hai ya Jhanak mar rahi hai....lol since Runak don't move out of their almost dying zone, Apu di also remains stuck there only crying for them all the timesmiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Haan they can show all kind of Khichdi for now. Bbg knows shristi toh jab pata chalega ki Ani shristi ka fake damad hai toh he'll tell her to stay away from him. AK apna bich bich main Ata rahega bbg ko patane . Jitni baar jhanak Ani se milegi utni baar bbg iske upar pressure dalta rahega to marry AK smiley36. The moment AK and jhanak will get engaged they will start showing INTANSE scenes of runak .....ho gaya new ema angle develop smiley37smiley37

omgsmiley37so much for friggin' ema angle smiley44smiley36aditya ka character ko khatam kyun nhi karre h??smiley44
sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@bold: Is statement se pata chalta hai how new you are to the Jhanak fandom smiley36

Behen, rule#1 here is that Leena will ALWAYS disappoint smiley36.....so expectations agar kuch bhi hain toh abhi hi maar daalo unhein smiley37

Precap mein Jhanak has only partially regained her memory about her mom and her name.....she is getting her memory back in bits and pieces. So looks like she got some flashes about Ani when she saw a guy putting sindoor on someone....but she hasn't fully remembered him yet. For now the track will just be about baap-beti milan in the aashram it seems.....atleast through the end of next week smiley36

Remains to be seen if Ani gets some hint about Jhanak being alive next week and then starts searching for her.

Hiba was just talking generally in her IV that she expects that Ani will come to search for Jhanak whenever he finds out she's alive and then it will be interesting to see how he convinces her.....but until we see any BTS or precap about this, safe to say, that track hasn't been shot yet.

@AreYaar I must say you bring me back to the reality very effectively!🀣

True, Leena might very well dash my expectations.

But kya kare Dil to bachha he ji...πŸ₯Ή

@bold: Yeah, that's how it is I guess for now....

AreYaar thumbnail

Arey tumne toh bahut aage ki soch li yaar....thoda break lagaao smiley37

Abhi abhi toh beti mili hai baap ko....woh kyun jaldi mein uski shaadi karvaane nikal padega? lol I feel for now he will want her to focus on building her dance career and maybe Jhanak will be motivated to take apne maa-baap ka badla from Srishti maasi and fake BBGsmiley36

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kajol's only role in the story so far is to show up to babysit Apu in every other scene smiley36.....I laugh each time I see her standing there with khaane ki platesmiley36

Lallon is cool with using her as unofficial babysitter and woh khud bhi pahunch jaati hai har baar Apu ko khana khilaane....lol this track is going nowhere cuz they just use Apu for token reaction scenes about Ani mar raha hai ya Jhanak mar rahi hai....lol since Runak don't move out of their almost dying zone, Apu di also remains stuck there only crying for them all the timesmiley36

AY you have a fabulous knack of seeing through these itv folks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you know from where the 1000-1500 episodes will come from.. smiley37smiley37