Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

In fact it didn’t strike me earlier but I have cracked the code of the night of intimacy

Don’t get your minds in the gutter yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I always wanted to know what part of the night Ani remembered and what he didn’t cos it was somewhat necessary for me to understand Ani’s anger after he came back from Kashmir… my question was bhul gaya toh itna gussa kyun / promise yaad hain par kaand yaad nahin how to separate the two? Then I cracked the code πŸ˜‚ If you remember he first extracted the promise and they had hugged and went to dreamland but got up in the middle of the night- kaand tab hua joh use yaad nahin

This timing was extremely important for my understanding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1st hug tak yaad tha usse...uske baad he remembered nothingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

J has started getting fbs.. promo of Wednesday shows her to regain memory..I guess this paternity revelation and Srishti expose will not take more than 2 weeks...

will be candid..not sure if they will elongate this part.. otherwise thanks for the update..will catch upsmiley36
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Uh. I already knew that they did the deed in the next scene. When Ani apologised for sleeping with her and she said in her monologue.....or bhi bhot kuch ho Gaya Tha sirji. So for me it was clear that's why I was in wtf zone after that ki ab kuch bhi Kara sakte hai and it did happened .....with month seperation smiley36

Now coming to jhanak . Vaise I don't like defending her as she already had an army to defend her and CA Ani but still .....I don't think kashmir night was equivalent to someone being drugged or in semi conscious state. She let him do it because she thought that's what he wanted.She was already in love with him or jab samne se he was clearly telling her how much he love her and "need" her she was not able to stop him. It's not like she made a move on him. Simple as that. She just " gave in" in to his wishes. Because she loved him . They both gave in because of the feelings they have repressed for such a long time. He was under the influence of medicines that doesn't mean jhanak was wrong here.

Later because of the medicinal side effects he forgot the whole night. So not the same thing as someone being drugged smiley36

I can never put the blame of that night on jhanak or Ani alone.

But I was pissed at her later on when she hide it from him smiley36. It was pregnancy track that made me angry with her more with the way she handled it. As if he's only a sperm donor smiley7

Moreover she said ,she also had a dream when he mentioned about his dream ,but didn't reveal.. .Obviously something intimate dream only ..So both had SR dreams and got carried away in reality and it happened..Both were equally responsible...

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was obvious that he only remember the first part of the night. Before that SR dream smiley37smiley37. Obviously he was so mad at her. Sari feelings samne se bata di or madam abhi bhi saying stupid shit to him even after knowing how much he loved her .....that's where the crack came in his entire demeanor. He was in that zone ....ki itna kuch karne ke baad kehne ke baad apni self respect side rakhne ke bad apologise karne ke baad......bhi agar mujhe pyar nahi karti to shayad kabhi nahi karegi smiley36

Na na I didn’t have a question about his anger when he came from Kashmir - I said I had a question only after the baby and delirium track unfolded

I was like what part of the night he remembered and what he didn’t - maybe with age I am slow on the uptake I was keen to know the timing of the kaand… I understood it later πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ which is why Leena made Ani get up in the middle of the night - πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 6 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

filler episode. so just bose family, arshi & shristi insult bodoma and just jhanak case, appu-lallon scenes discussing regarding jhanak's case, and jhanak's fbs over urvashi. so that sage knows bbg & his 2 reknowned disciples- urvashi & shristi. smiley36

oh wow, so it wont take much time for jhanak to recall her name.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uh. I already knew that they did the deed in the next scene. When Ani apologised for sleeping with her and she said in her monologue.....or bhi bhot kuch ho Gaya Tha sirji. So for me it was clear that's why I was in wtf zone after that ki ab kuch bhi Kara sakte hai and it did happened .....with month seperation smiley36

Now coming to jhanak . Vaise I don't like defending her as she already had an army to defend her and CA Ani but still .....I don't think kashmir night was equivalent to someone being drugged or in semi conscious state. She let him do it because she thought that's what he wanted.She was already in love with him or jab samne se he was clearly telling her how much he love her and "need" her she was not able to stop him. It's not like she made a move on him. Simple as that. She just " gave in" in to his wishes. Because she loved him . They both gave in because of the feelings they have repressed for such a long time. He was under the influence of medicines that doesn't mean jhanak was wrong here.

Later because of the medicinal side effects he forgot the whole night. So not the same thing as someone being drugged smiley36

I can never put the blame of that night on jhanak or Ani alone.

But I was pissed at her later on when she hide it from him smiley36. It was pregnancy track that made me angry with her more with the way she handled it. As if he's only a sperm donor smiley7

I also believe she gave in because she was in love and she felt his love...my point was agr the same act was done from Anirudh's end using similar logic if J was under medicinal influence, it would not have been dismissed so easily as an act of love.. audience are already very cruel to Anirudh...may be because we love him more...but still the repercussions will have been much brutal and severe if gender was reversed..

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I also believe she gave in because she was in love and she felt his love...my point was agr the same act was done from Anirudh's end using similar logic if J was under medicinal influence, it would not have been dismissed so easily as an act of love.. audience are already very cruel to Anirudh...may be because we love him more...but still the repercussions will have been much brutal and severe if gender was reversed..

Exactly if the same thing happened when she had bukaar previous night ,it would have been different, on gender basis...

MJ_1009 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/vzqnLLyX8Sw?si=Q5MUj-u7VDquNz-y

Baap ne zindagi guilt trip main nikal di. Beti isi pe gayi hai smiley44

so he and bbg were dance instructors around the same time and his twin was just a cunning individual & he left in guilt trip ??lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Just fast forwarded the entire episode NO ANIsmiley19smiley38

WTF was that precap smiley37smiley37smiley37

Jhanak rani confused between jhanak raina or jhanak bose smiley37smiley37 .....ab adha adhura gyan lekar ghumegi. How convenient that she may remember Ani but Asli baat yaad nahi rahegi ki kya hua tha .....so easy it will be to manipulate her against himsmiley36

They only show her calling herself Jhanak Bose on and off as a LOLLIPOPsmiley36.....how easily she used Jhanak Bose just in the mandir to pray for Ani and phir se palat gayi thi....lol toh iska Jhanak Bose bolna itna seriously mat losmiley36

Mujhe toh precap bahut funny lagaa how Jhanak was jumping up and down jaise usko har do minute current lag raha tha....sindoor lagte dekh current lag gaya, phir jhat se uth ke Anirudh ke naam se current lag gaya, then she was hopping up and down calling herself Jhanak Raina or Jhanak Bose smiley36

Basically Wed tak isko bas apna naam and Maa ka naam yaad aa jaayega......Ani waale memories will remain hazy for now while baap-beti ka maha milan track is going onsmiley36

Yaar frankly is story mein chaahe kuch yaad ho ya na ho, phir bhi log ek dusre ko kuch bhi patti padhaate rehte hainsmiley36.....every character in this show has amnesia about factual events and twist it per their convenience. Jhanak sab sach jaante huye bhi Arshi ke bakwaas claims ko lift deti rehti thi toh ab amnesia ke baad phir se Didi ko Sirji ki wife bolna would be no big difference for Jhanak Rani.

And wohi log phir se aayenge Ani ko blame karne ki this is all your fault that Jhanak still believes you are with Arshi and you deserve this for lying before smiley36.....Ani deserves endless torture and no respect or happiness in his life as per some peoplesmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

filler episode. so just bose family, arshi & shristi insult bodoma and just jhanak case, appu-lallon scenes discussing regarding jhanak's case, and jhanak's fbs over urvashi. so that sage knows bbg & his 2 reknowned disciples- urvashi & shristi. smiley36

oh wow, so it wont take much time for jhanak to recall her name.

Did no one enjoy Superlawyer Shubho giving us advance preview of his legal strategy to protect his beloved Srishti ji? smiley36....He laid out his whole strategy about alibis and how he will spin this as a missing person case since no body has been found smiley36....he also spun a whole story about how Srishti can explain her call log having Tejas in it.....lol can't wait to see in sab logon ka popat when police find that production guysmiley36

Sadhu Baba seems to know BBG bachpan se....lol he mentioned they are childhood friends and he's aware of all struggles in BBG ki life and why BBG keeps himself isolated now after facing lots of suffering...so basically this guy will give Jhanak the entire history and maybe he will tell Ani too if Ani manages to reach the aashram....lol

They are referring to this guy as BBG so the other guy must be the evil twin Raghu Bhushan (RB).....lol funny how this Sadhu Baba knows him as BBG and knows he was a renowned artist but doesn't seem to know there is some other guy running around publicly calling himself BBG? lol