Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Yeh sahi hai. Hum kashmir Wali raat bhul hi jana chahte hai and leena aunty wants to rub it in our face for 3000 episodes? ....jab yeh wala episode Aya Tha I thought they just slept like babies but nooooooooo it happened and that too at such a wrong time smiley44

I was totally in to wtf zone after that .....abhi tak usi zone main hoon smiley37smiley37

I was traumatised when preggo track started!!I mean..what did they do to the purity and innocence of the Runak story!!sach me...I never revisited the Kashmir episodes after preggo reveal...the beauty of those episodes was destroyed with this filthy track!!Just think once, if the gender was reversed, the incidents of that night would have easily termed as r**e!!! Aahh....it's better for us to assume Runak regained their virginity and all the husband wife stuffs will happen after remarriage๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅดeven Leena understood the blunder she had committed with the preggo track!!that's why she never shows that night in fbs of Runak..moreover, she is giving us the Ani we wanted to see, atleast partially...he has accepted his love for J in front of the world...and rejected Arshi...obviously Arshi will be around to maintain drama and drag episodes...but I am happy that atleast she gave Ani clarity about his love..

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh sahi hai. Hum kashmir Wali raat bhul hi jana chahte hai and leena aunty wants to rub it in our face for 3000 episodes? ....jab yeh wala episode Aya Tha I thought they just slept like babies but nooooooooo it happened and that too at such a wrong time smiley44

I was totally in to wtf zone after that .....abhi tak usi zone main hoon smiley37smiley37

Yeah exactly even we thought ,they slept like babies, with just pure,innocent & true love, even we had argued with other forum members , sab ki popat ban gayee..๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Jyotsna09 - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Yeah exactly even we thought ,they slept like babies, with just pure & true love, even we had argued with other forum members , sab ki popat ban gayee..๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

I understood that some sort of intimacy happened...but never in my wildest dreams expected it to reach the level of causing pregnancy!!๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

In fact Leena rarely shows her FLs to be pregnant..neither Guddi nor Kajol (FLs from the shows from which Leena draws her inspiration for Jhanak) were pregnant in their respective shows despite intimacy with ML...so I was sure intimacy was shown only to hint that Runak became husband and wife and Arshi cannot be the only woman in Anirudh's life anymore...he has been taken already...and I (most of us) believed both Runak were aware of the events of the night after the pre mehendi convo between Runak and subsequent monologue of Ani and when J declined to accept the intimacy and asked him to marry Arshi, that's why he got angry and decided to jelofying J with PDAs...but Leena, lusting for higher trps destroyed everything...๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Arrest of Srishti is only lollipop to keep audience connected...No Ani means our 40 mins time saved ๐Ÿคช Ghajini Jhanak jaldi hi hosh mein aagayee smiley36Adhi shadi ke saath saath aab adha adhura gyan bhi milgayee in the show , Sati Savitri ghumar karegi ghumegi , " Koi ye bata de main kaun hoon? RAINA OR BOSE" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Abhi Srishti arrest hoke bhi kya faida!!do din baad J wapas ajayegi...aur ye jail se bahar!! First BBG and Urvashi truth need to come out, then only Srishti getting punished will be more impactful...and Srishti must be punished by J,not Anirudh..coz she has wronged J and J's parents big time..

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arey kisne bola consummation smiley44. I was not even thinking about that kuch bhi smiley37smiley37

I mean she may remember that a guy named Ani is / was her husband but she may not remember her whole history. Anyone can manipulate her in to thinking that he's not a great guy or he made her maid in her own house .......us basis pe MUs dikha dengay . That she always wanted to leave but Ani was more interested in doing do naav ki sawari smiley36

Precap main yeh nahi dikhaya ki puri memory wapis a gayi hai ya aadi smiley37

I was talking about MUs that can be easily created between them because she doesn't remember what had happened exactly.

Ayyo pura bhi yaad aajayegi ,nahi tho story kaha jayegi without the leads in the centrestage smiley36without hall drama, insults, CA ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arey kisne bola consummation smiley44. I was not even thinking about that kuch bhi smiley37smiley37

I mean she may remember that a guy named Ani is / was her husband but she may not remember her whole history. Anyone can manipulate her in to thinking that he's not a great guy or he made her maid in her own house .......us basis pe MUs dikha dengay . That she always wanted to leave but Ani was more interested in doing do naav ki sawari smiley36

Precap main yeh nahi dikhaya ki puri memory wapis a gayi hai ya aadi smiley37

I was talking about MUs that can be easily created between them because she doesn't remember what had happened exactly.

Yaar yeh aise kaisa memory loss hain jahan Ani naam yaad hain par aadni nahin

Yeh toh nainsafi hain

Wahan Ani rooh, atma, Mann, dil sab kuch keh raha hain aur yeh madam ka grey cells main locha kar diya smiley7

Edited by sanfan - 6 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I was traumatised when preggo track started!!I mean..what did they do to the purity and innocence of the Runak story!!sach me...I never revisited the Kashmir episodes after preggo reveal...the beauty of those episodes was destroyed with this filthy track!!Just think once, if the gender was reversed, the incidents of that night would have easily termed as r**e!!! Aahh....it's better for us to assume Runak regained their virginity and all the husband wife stuffs will happen after remarriage๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅดeven Leena understood the blunder she had committed with the preggo track!!that's why she never shows that night in fbs of Runak..moreover, she is giving us the Ani we wanted to see, atleast partially...he has accepted his love for J in front of the world...and rejected Arshi...obviously Arshi will be around to maintain drama and drag episodes...but I am happy that atleast she gave Ani clarity about his love..

Uh. I already knew that they did the deed in the next scene. When Ani apologised for sleeping with her and she said in her monologue.....or bhi bhot kuch ho Gaya Tha sirji. So for me it was clear that's why I was in wtf zone after that ki ab kuch bhi Kara sakte hai and it did happened .....with month seperation smiley36

Now coming to jhanak . Vaise I don't like defending her as she already had an army to defend her and CA Ani but still .....I don't think kashmir night was equivalent to someone being drugged or in semi conscious state. She let him do it because she thought that's what he wanted.She was already in love with him or jab samne se he was clearly telling her how much he love her and "need" her she was not able to stop him. It's not like she made a move on him. Simple as that. She just " gave in" in to his wishes. Because she loved him . They both gave in because of the feelings they have repressed for such a long time. He was under the influence of medicines that doesn't mean jhanak was wrong here.

Later because of the medicinal side effects he forgot the whole night. So not the same thing as someone being drugged smiley36

I can never put the blame of that night on jhanak or Ani alone.

But I was pissed at her later on when she hide it from him smiley36. It was pregnancy track that made me angry with her more with the way she handled it. As if he's only a sperm donor smiley7

Edited by ninaMAXWELL08 - 6 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/vzqnLLyX8Sw?si=Q5MUj-u7VDquNz-y

Baap ne zindagi guilt trip main nikal di. Beti isi pe gayi hai smiley44

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Uh. I already knew that they did the deed in the next scene. When Ani apologised for sleeping with her and she said in her monologue.....or bhi bhot kuch ho Gaya Tha sirji. So for me it was clear that's why I was in wtf zone after that ki ab kuch bhi Kara sakte hai and it did happened .....with month seperation smiley36

Now coming to jhanak . Vaise I don't like defending her as she already had an army to defend her and CA Ani but still .....I don't think kashmir night was equivalent to someone being drugged or in semi conscious state. She let him do it because she thought that's what he wanted.She was already in love with him or jab samne se he was clearly telling her how much he love her and "need" her she was not able to stop him. It's not like she made a move on him. Simple as that. She just " gave in" in to his wishes. Because she loved him . They both gave in because of the feelings they have repressed for such a long time. He was under the influence of medicines that doesn't mean jhanak was wrong here.

Later because of the medicinal side effects he forgot the whole night. So not the same thing as someone being drugged smiley36

I can never put the blame of that night on jhanak or Ani alone.

But I was pissed at her later on when she hide it from him smiley36. It was pregnancy track that made me angry with her more with the way she handled it. As if he's only a sperm donor smiley7

In fact it didnโ€™t strike me earlier but I have cracked the code of the night of intimacy

Donโ€™t get your minds in the gutter yet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I always wanted to know what part of the night Ani remembered and what he didnโ€™t cos it was somewhat necessary for me to understand Aniโ€™s anger after he came back from Kashmirโ€ฆ my question was bhul gaya toh itna gussa kyun / promise yaad hain par kaand yaad nahin how to separate the two? Then I cracked the code ๐Ÿ˜‚ If you remember he first extracted the promise and they had hugged and went to dreamland but got up in the middle of the night- kaand tab hua joh use yaad nahin

This timing was extremely important for my understanding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

In fact it didnโ€™t strike me earlier but I have cracked the code of the night of intimacy

Donโ€™t get your minds in the gutter yet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I always wanted to know what part of the night Ani remembered and what he didnโ€™t cos it was somewhat necessary for me to understand Aniโ€™s anger after he came back from Kashmirโ€ฆ my question was bhul gaya toh itna gussa kyun / promise yaad hain par kaand yaad nahin how to separate the two? Then I cracked the code ๐Ÿ˜‚ If you remember he first extracted the promise and they had hugged and went to dreamland but got up in the middle of the night- kaand tab hua joh use yaad nahin

This timing was extremely important for my understanding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It was obvious that he only remember the first part of the night. Before that SR dream smiley37smiley37. Obviously he was so mad at her. Sari feelings samne se bata di or madam abhi bhi saying stupid shit to him even after knowing how much he loved her .....that's where the crack came in his entire demeanor. He was in that zone ....ki itna kuch karne ke baad kehne ke baad apni self respect side rakhne ke bad apologise karne ke baad......bhi agar mujhe pyar nahi karti to shayad kabhi nahi karegi smiley36