Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Episode is up...I skipped most parts...What I can understand is, Srishti and nakli BBG have somehow double crossed Urvashi and OG BBG..I think OG BBG was misinformed about Urvashi and J's existence...He was foul played... Both Srishti and nakli BBG took over dancing career by deceiving Urvashi and OG BBG..

J has started getting fbs.. promo of Wednesday shows her to regain memory..I guess this paternity revelation and Srishti expose will not take more than 2 weeks...

Atp, Urvashi's letter will serve as a reminder that she has been deceived and Anirudh should be the one declaring it...

Coming to BH drama, during this period all the Basus will keep blabbering the same dialogues on a repeat mode... Anirudh will remain grief stricken, aloof to the world and may be sometimes revolting if pushed too hard...

If they show Durga Puja, then chances of J's return in BH can be expected during the festivals...

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Episode is up...I skipped most parts...What I can understand is, Srishti and nakli BBG have somehow double crossed Urvashi and OG BBG..I think OG BBG was misinformed about Urvashi and J's existence...He was foul played... Both Srishti and nakli BBG took over dancing career by deceiving Urvashi and OG BBG..

J has started getting fbs.. promo of Wednesday shows her to regain memory..I guess this paternity revelation and Srishti expose will not take more than 2 weeks...

Atp, Urvashi's letter will serve as a reminder that she has been deceived and Anirudh should be the one declaring it...

Coming to BH drama, during this period all the Basus will keep blabbering the same dialogues on a repeat mode... Anirudh will remain grief stricken, aloof to the world and may be sometimes revolting if pushed too hard...

If they show Durga Puja, then chances of J's return in BH can be expected during the festivals...

Yeah it was quiet obvious that both shristi and fake bbg are together in this and betrayed both Urvashi and real bbg . They both always behaved like criminal bestie smiley11.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Yeah it was quiet obvious that both shristi and fake bbg are together in this and betrayed both Urvashi and real bbg . They both always behaved like criminal bestie smiley11.

Sad part is...Urvashi died with the wrong belief that her husband betrayed herπŸ’”

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone remembers if meanie BBG had monologue of being with Urvashi.. somehow I remember one dialogue in some scene of him saying mera toh ab apna parivaar hain.. Ofc that dialogue is vague but any indication if this was originally planned by Leena or a deviation from plot ( or a clever way to keep things vague ki kaise bhi ghuma do..

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Sad part is...Urvashi died with the wrong belief that her husband betrayed herπŸ’”

Just fast forwarded the entire episode NO ANIsmiley19smiley38

WTF was that precap smiley37smiley37smiley37

Jhanak rani confused between jhanak raina or jhanak bose smiley37smiley37 .....ab adha adhura gyan lekar ghumegi. How convenient that she may remember Ani but Asli baat yaad nahi rahegi ki kya hua tha .....so easy it will be to manipulate her against himsmiley36

Edited by ninaMAXWELL08 - 6 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Leenaji story line change kar degi, urvashi ko kya maloom tha ☺️

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Anyone remembers if meanie BBG had monologue of being with Urvashi.. somehow I remember one dialogue in some scene of him saying mera toh ab apna parivaar hain.. Ofc that dialogue is vague but any indication if this was originally planned by Leena or a deviation from plot ( or a clever way to keep things vague ki kaise bhi ghuma do..

Deviation from what was planned...actually to some extent she is following Jol Nupur in this track ..and most probably in future J's dad will not allow J to be with Anirudh as he is married..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Just fast forwarded the entire episode NO ANIsmiley19smiley38

WTF was that precap smiley37smiley37smiley37

Jhanak rani confused between jhanak raina or jhanak bose smiley37smiley37 .....ab adha adhura gyan lekar ghumegi. How convenient that she may remember Ani but Asli baat yaad nahi rahegi ki kya hua tha .....so easy it will be to manipulate her against himsmiley36

Yahan toh paracetamol ko bhi blame nahin kar sakte!! Uff smiley37 Tejas Babu you idiot you can’t do even one job properly

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Deviation from what was planned...actually to some extent she is following Jol Nupur in this track ..and most probably in future J's dad will not allow J to be with Anirudh as he is married..

I feel only the family history and politics are based on jol Nupur.....runak story is totally different heresmiley36. It looks like mix veg dish of all the previous leena aunty shows.

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

But he is not married na or married to Jhanak πŸ˜‚