Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I was gif-ing this scene just now and wondering if their intention is to show a majnu version of Ani who imagines Jhanak everywhere? smiley36

Isko hallucinations bhi aayenge aage kya? lol

hallucinations ? No ithana bhi pagal mat banavo, humare ladka ke zindagi se mat khelo,Leenaji..what a great performance ๐Ÿ‘!! He nails any type of scene with utmost perfection smiley37

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold : exactly isi Tarah ka kuch scenario dikha sakte hai. Asoka movie wala scene ....jhank doing seva of unconscious Ani and Ani repeating her name jhanak jhanak .....waise bhi Ani jab bhi isko jhanak bolta hai to iska automatically JI SIRJI nikal jata hai smiley37smiley37

Aab dekhna yeh hai, JEE SIRJI nikhal ya na nikhal smiley36automatically brain ๐Ÿง  will switch on and memory loss will be gone with just one word from him, JHANAK..

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was gif-ing this scene just now and wondering if their intention is to show a majnu version of Ani who imagines Jhanak everywhere? smiley36

Isko hallucinations bhi aayenge aage kya? lol

Jab simply yeh bolta tha ki I love jhanak ....toh iske parents bolte the ye bimaar hai kuch bhi bol raha hai. Ab agar isko sahi main jhanak dikh gayi or isne in losers ke aage bol diya ki I saw her , phir toh pakka isko asylum bhejne ki tyari karne lag jayengaysmiley8. Vaise bhi they are trying to find ways to shut him up about shristi case toh kuch bhi kar sakte hainsmiley11.

AreYaar thumbnail

Jab simply yeh bolta tha ki I love jhanak ....toh iske parents bolte the ye bimaar hai kuch bhi bol raha hai. Ab agar isko sahi main jhanak dikh gayi or isne in losers ke aage bol diya ki I saw her , phir toh pakka isko asylum bhejne ki tyari karne lag jayengaysmiley8. Vaise bhi they are trying to find ways to shut him up about shristi case toh kuch bhi kar sakte hainsmiley11.

Isko asylum mein daal diya toh evil gang ko roast kaun karega and kalesh waale scenes ka quota kaise pura karenge? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hopefully it wonโ€™t come to that smiley36โ€ฆhallucination huye toh shayad akele mein ho jaayein ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Isko asylum mein daal diya toh evil gang ko roast kaun karega and kalesh waale scenes ka quota kaise pura karenge? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hopefully it wonโ€™t come to that smiley36โ€ฆhallucination huye toh shayad akele mein ho jaayein ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeh bhi hai. Khoon kiska piyengay agar Ani hi chala gaya ghar se smiley37smiley37. Main bhi kya subah subah bakwas karti hu , evil gang ka asar smiley37smiley37

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Akele mein kab baithe ne dethe yeh log smiley36They don't give him space to ponder over...to hallucinate about her...smiley42

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i feel bad for anirudh for having such unsupportive parents. bass didi ki pdi h who left him on the verge of death and remained in disbelief till they saw him on life support..feels like anirudh is adopted vs saaga beta
Edited by MJ_1009 - 6 days ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys I just quickly watched the epi with zero sound and scrolled till the very end,
just curious : Why is Ani or anyone not worried about J's body? Unless I missed something.

Did Ani-Adi Chotton just accept she is dead and left the cremation on whichever village she was found in? Like I get it he wants insaaf hence the police walo at Arshi's home but what about going to the village to see J one last time or even ask people around who found her?

I must be missing something here unless I'm not...

Edited by Sama16 - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Guys I just quickly watched the epi with zero sound and scrolled till the very end,
just curious : Why is Ani or anyone not worried about J's body? Unless I missed something.

Did Ani-Adi Chotton just accept she is dead and left the cremation on whichever village she was found in? Like I get it he wants insaaf hence the police walo at Arshi's home but what about going to the village to see J one last time or even ask people around who found her?

Police will enquire in neighbouring villages..atleast police informed them in the previous episode.. moreover iss serial me kuchh bhi logical dhudna bekar hai. ..

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

They are not able to find the location where she was found. Particular jagah nahi thi koi river bank that waha aas pas ke villages check Kar rahe hai. Reporter ko pata tha woh jagah kaha hai but woh bhag gaya thinking ki ladki to marr gayi hai yeh police mujhse kya puchna chahti hai . He ran away smiley37smiley37. Ajeeb hi logic hai .

So police is enquiring around the nearby villages for the body .....thats why Ani and AK are focused on badla for now .....as if shristi itni asani se arrest ho jayegi .smiley8