Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

No idea...isi liye to comments k liye boli๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

i mean, if there is some bts of anirudh being at the aashram & interacting with guruji then sure but not sure either. lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Seems like a made up article just doing guesswork based on the promos/BTS released so far. Lol the author of this article has posted many false spoilers about Jhanak before.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

2 weeks to bohut Kam hai...main to one month ki prep le rahi hun...baap beti ka bonding dikhayegi Leena pagli abhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Same. Ab main bhi min one month drag ka default lekar jaa rahi hoon smiley36โ€ฆ.they will show Jhanak settling into the ashram achhe se and Kolkata mein Ani ke rone dhone waale scenes daal denge in every epi to fill time smiley36

Durga Pooja ya toh separately dikha denge ya toh Christmas time mein jaake air hogi Jhanak waalon ki pooja ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I dont write about Anirudh because he is way too easy write !!!!!

I write about him as I can understand him, relate to him, I feel suffocated with his feelings, he haunts me with his emotions... He is there right beside me pouring his heart.. I can feel him ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I can understand Jhanak.. She is a young girl, who through downs in her life until she met Anirudh .. Its he who made her feel worth of her existence. From telling her how talented to she to taking a swear on his name for her exam he made her the priority.. The feeling of someone cares for her. She might not have experienced it after her maa... Sorry to say maa is different, maa is love. But Urvashi as maa always cut her wings, when Jhanak had the confidence of making their future bright . Its Anirudh who gave her the wings to fly even when she was hesitant.

The scene which you mentioned, I have an entirely different perspective, even though she kept rejecting the shasi as nakli she has expectations from Anirudh... But he kn the ither hand didnt feel it right to assert the haq as he valued her consent in it. Her anger when he said is due to this.. and he immediately connected it to the closeness with Arshi and was spot on in giving her the haq... Giving the nod with head to try the ring on his ring finger .. And that is why I feel if Jhanak was with him and gave him the slight indication of her feeling when he tried, he would have fought the world for them ..

I am irritated with Jhanak unlike you, after the aag series .. Specially in the haq ki ladai track.. She is a 22 year old girl, she is not that innocent to think she can walk away making her relation invalid , and coming back for the ladai. It makes no sense . More irritated with the shouting ans way of expression the haq. It didnt match with her character. And then the tumour, aand her brutal verbal killing of Anirudh, making him feel he is the most disgustingly human being on earth. Dis he deserve it, absolutely NO. I am irritated to the core with her in that track as he did it on purpose , sealing it with her thoughts, I know you love me , Sirji..

Many of the viewers didnt take it seriously claiming the writer misplaces it as she is the female lead. But that is what the writer showed us. The thought of Jhanak when she rejected him cruelly. If we can chase to discard the characters dialogue, why is Anirudh not being spared of accusation the same suggesting the writer misplaces it....!!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Well I know, the pregnancy track was brought to uplift the titular character , who was shadowed under Anirudh till then. But unfortunately it didn't click as they changee her tone ans expression. She behaved as if Anirudh was her enemy. Whereas Anirudh portrayed his disbelief, nervousness, tension, and above all the shock of how could Jhanak accuse me to trap me .. because he had no memory of such a night...

And the last who is patni drama end of her dignity. Ahe hqs no clarity of what she wanted. She was busy in making everyone belief she is the one whom sacrifice her love for Anirudh happiness , whereas it came out as she is the home wrecker of Dusari aurat in his life.....

I dont think she lacks courage, she has it..To publicly declare that I will come in between Arshi and Anirudh if he is in musibat requires courage...!!! But she is confused for no reason... The promise she made to her maa , the fear of home wrecker tag, above all her love dor Arshi didi... She is not realising all her excuses has already become meaningless, with her baccha track.....

I loved Jhanak till aag series... Her ladna, kya haq hai, exposing Anirudh truth, their arguments ... I could at least get her...

Anirudh's pain haunts me, it leaves my heart heavy, it makes me feel suffocated... Where as Jhanak pain I can relate to it.. But, I cant feel it....

Why I have no idea...

Krushal Ahuja makes him so real that I feel Anirudh exists.... Some where...

Hey Mayaโ€ฆ I wasnโ€™t saying that you write about Ani becos it is easy to write on him.. I was saying like you, I write on Ani more than Jhanakโ€ฆ

Ofc I write on Ani as I find Aniโ€™s motivations easier to understand..

The ring scene I described is in a totally different context.. to convey Jhanakโ€™s doublespeak of sorts there has been some misunderstanding in how the explanation came acrossโ€ฆ I was writing explaination of that scene as a way to explain how confused Ani may have been when she indicates that Ani has given the gift of the sindoor to Arshiโ€ฆ obviously her words arenโ€™t direct so how can Ani understand what she meant so when I said Ani is wondering maine kab kiya.. I was mentioning it as a teasing thing about Jhanakโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Obviously there were at that stage where both were upset about getting away from each other

other than that.. about Jhanak character traits i feel I would need time to pen my thoughts. I am reading your post in totality and will surely get back to you with my thoughts ๐Ÿค— thanks for responding

AreYaar thumbnail

New BTS on baap beti milaap in aashram smiley36

RB looks freaked out looking at Jhanak and Jhanak also seems to be getting memory flashes or headaches looking at himsmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Iydp0RbhI

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

RB looks freaked out looking at Jhanak and Jhanak also seems to be getting memory flashes or headaches looking at himsmiley36

This bbg guy had really mean eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ .....like I can only imagine him in negative rolessmiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

This bbg guy had really mean eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ .....like I can only imagine him in negative rolessmiley37

He has only one stock expression ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

for once i thought i was watching some mythological show where 2 sages legit looked like having some conversations. smiley36smiley36more than jhanak's head issues, the father & the one who bought jhanak to the ashram in her unconscious state look hysterical lol. smiley36
Edited by MJ_1009 - 7 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

He has only one stock expression ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

so true. he is unidimensional indeed. smiley36
AreYaar thumbnail

I was gif-ing this scene just now and wondering if their intention is to show a majnu version of Ani who imagines Jhanak everywhere? smiley36

Isko hallucinations bhi aayenge aage kya? lol