Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

I was thinking the same thing. Trp is actually good with bb competition and that too with 40 minutes episodes. So clearly trp audience want jhanak to do pati ki seva and all. Like you said kahi isi liye toh jhanak ko ashram nahi pohucha dita? .....kyuki piche abhi Ani bimar hokar ayega? smiley37smiley37

Vaise bhi his parents already want him to leave this whole fight bhot pressure dalengay ispar ....and during durga puja only he may see her may even run after her but his family members may think he lost it and think he's getting mentally sick? Jhanak ko dekhkar Asli sadme main ja sakta hai so chotton might take him to ashram. Woh ashram koi ayurvedic retreat hi lag raha hai. He'll be in zinda lash mode or jhanak is already gajhni toh yahi seva karti rahegi iski .....kyuki khud toh she's totally fine nowsmiley37smiley37. Popat hone ke sare chances hai but prediction karne se main rok hi nahi pati smiley37smiley37

Popar hona hain toh acche hi honge hain na? That’s the spirit!

I read somewhere that in the OG, the ML gets sick

Yahan Ani jo kitna takleef denge.. yeh log!!

AreYaar thumbnail

I was thinking the same thing. Trp is actually good with bb competition and that too with 40 minutes episodes. So clearly trp audience want jhanak to do pati ki seva and all. Like you said kahi isi liye toh jhanak ko ashram nahi pohucha dita? .....kyuki piche abhi Ani bimar hokar ayega? smiley37smiley37

Vaise bhi his parents already want him to leave this whole fight bhot pressure dalengay ispar ....and during durga puja only he may see her may even run after her but his family members may think he lost it and think he's getting mentally sick? Jhanak ko dekhkar Asli sadme main ja sakta hai so chotton might take him to ashram. Woh ashram koi ayurvedic retreat hi lag raha hai. He'll be in zinda lash mode or jhanak is already gajhni toh yahi seva karti rahegi iski .....kyuki khud toh she's totally fine nowsmiley37smiley37. Popat hone ke sare chances hai but prediction karne se main rok hi nahi pati smiley37smiley37

LMAO this sounds hilarioussmiley37.....zabardast comedy hogi agar yeh mila smiley36

Waise toh Ani itna ro raha hai har scene mein toh I won't be surprised if he falls seriously ill again....he will only deteriorate from this point onwards without Jhanak and upar se yeh daily torture from evil gang again.

LOL what if Ani lands up behosh in the aashram and yeh Ghajini Jhanak uski seva karti rahe without knowing who he is and Ani bhi behosh hi rahe toh he won't know seva Jhanak kar rahi hai? smiley37

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMAO this sounds hilarioussmiley37.....zabardast comedy hogi agar yeh mila smiley36

Waise toh Ani itna ro raha hai har scene mein toh I won't be surprised if he falls seriously ill again....he will only deteriorate from this point onwards without Jhanak and upar se yeh daily torture from evil gang again.

LOL what if Ani lands up behosh in the aashram and yeh Ghajini Jhanak uski seva karti rahe without knowing who he is and Ani bhi behosh hi rahe toh he won't know seva Jhanak kar rahi hai? smiley37

Bold : exactly isi Tarah ka kuch scenario dikha sakte hai. Asoka movie wala scene ....jhank doing seva of unconscious Ani and Ani repeating her name jhanak jhanak .....waise bhi Ani jab bhi isko jhanak bolta hai to iska automatically JI SIRJI nikal jata hai smiley37smiley37

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

would prefer this lollipop scenes instead of the whole current blame game thats going on so far lolsmiley36at the bose house
Edited by MJ_1009 - 7 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-heres-how-aniruddha-finds-jhanak-but-she-fails-to-recognise-him_213012

Comments please...πŸ₯΄

words words words

Edited by Dibya_C - 7 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Itni achi kismet hai hamari? .......that Ani himself will find her and work on bringing her memories back? .....I was bracing myself for atleast 2 weeks separation smiley6

MJ_1009 thumbnail
so, will this actually occur or I-f cooking up stories to keep its views high? i mean, for real?smiley36
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Itni achi kismet hai hamari? .......that Ani himself will find her and work on bringing her memories back? .....I was bracing myself for atleast 2 weeks separation smiley6

thats what i was questioning too that will anirudh find her on his own ? like, for real, leena being meherbaan?
Dibya_C thumbnail

2 weeks to bohut Kam hai...main to one month ki prep le rahi hun...baap beti ka bonding dikhayegi Leena pagli abhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

so, will this actually occur or I-f cooking up stories to keep its views high? i mean, for real?smiley36

No idea...isi liye to comments k liye boliπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚