Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

Ya phir abhi se Ani-Adi = AniTya ko ship kaar loon? Leena Di hume kuch inclusive/progressive khayalaat ki kuch dede, after this if I were Ani, mujhe toh Awraat zaat se sakth naafraat hoti -_- (J/Arshi/Srishti/Tanuja/Bips)

Oh .... Waah ky jodi hai adirudhsmiley37... Naamkaran bhi ho gaya...

Itna aunty progressive nahi hai ... Till ema itn ki inki progressive Ness hai

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

AK-Arshi look good together otherwise but characterization-wise, not sure if they can get together.

AK is yet another one in the long list of aashiqs obsessed with Jhanak in this story so Didi ke liye that will be like Ani part 2 only smiley36

Arshi hates Jhanak and AK worships Jhanak now....so that's like a non-starter situation smiley36.....even if they ever get together, Arshi will be paranoid about the same stuff that AK is running after Jhanak just like Ani was running after Jhanak smiley37

So ani 2 part loading if she chooses adi after given upon ani 1 smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

So ani 2 part loading if she chooses adi after given upon ani 1 smiley37

Please nahi!!aur torture nahi jhelna hai...Arshi k liye koi bhala admi, sachha admi lau re!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

great_love thumbnail

See you all in next thread... Today episode was good n no boring scenes here n there... Arshi Aaj laga di with adi tashan n jk ne serious scenes ko unnecessarily comedy bana diye....smiley36... Acha long episodes tya .... Asia hi long ache episode Dena Leena aunty with jk dogle comedy dailogs smiley37. .. Bye all smiley31

https://tenor.com/view/nice-to-meet-you-cat-cute-sunglasses-shades-on-gif-18420446188833474915Text

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I posted a somewhat similar analysis on the contradiction of Ani and J's feelings towards each other yesterday or a day before that..For J, getting recognition as Ani's wife is more important than his love...she knew that Ani has fallen for her since a long time... that's why she used Arshi didi ka jaap as a dhaal against Anirudh's romantic advances...and I think it has some things to do with her mother's status in society...her mother never got a wife's status...so she is afraid that Ani cannot give her a wife's respect in front of his family and society...

On the contrary, for Anirudh, getting J's love is more important than being recognised as her husband... because again and again it is shown that consent matters the most to him, even above any rituals...His biggest pain is not that J has declined him as her husband, instead it is her rejection of his love and the portrayal that she does not love him and may be she loves someone else, not him...

The moment Anirudh is able to assure J of his intention to give her social recognition as his wife, J will completely surrender to his love.... Similarly, when J can make Anirudh believe that there is no other man in her life and it is only him who she loves, not because he is her pati, but for the sake of love only, Anirudh will completely trust her and will never doubt her having affair with any other man...

....and Runak will reach a point where they will fight for their relationship..

Jhanak using Arshi didi as a cover was to an extent valid until she had physical intimacy with Anirudh.. From there on she using Arshi name to hide her feelings was irrational... And since her mother never got the status of wife in front of the society she should have stood up for her rights and not sign the annulment.. Why did she chose the route which will end up in same status as her mom. The after effect of a physical intimacy as a girl would or should have alerted her... Still she chose to cancel her valid marriage, strange... Home wrecker tag is already there, the moment she came in between Arshi and Anirudh peacefully life she is being labelled so. Now after pregnancy drama, she herself named as one...

I feel for Anirudh its her acceptance that matters, be it love or as pati. He needs to be recognised by her. The moment she says he is her pati he would fight the whole world for them. Even if she says she loves him, he will be able to fight the evil gang...

Its Jhanak and her validation of Anirudh is the one in her life and not anyone else will make him fight for them. She needs to give him that assurance. Ultimately its Jhanak happiness that matters for him .He didnt like Aditya as he knew about him as a playboy and then the anger popped up ..I still can feel his pain when he asked is it Aditya....After her rejection even though he was broken he came in terms with Aditya being Jhanak's man. He even recommended him for the ad shoot. Rahul too, when his marriage was about to happen, he wanted Jhanak to be safe and he couldn't come up with anyone other than Rahul. As for him Rahul will give wings to Jhanak..

So its all about Jhanak and her happiness...

The assurance can make him do wonders for their relationship...

They both need to accept the love for each other, so that their story can progress..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 16 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak using Arshi didi as a cover was to an extent valid until she had physical intimacy with Anirudh.. From there on she using Arshi name to hide her feelings was irrational... And since her mother never got the status of wife in front of the society she should have stood up for her rights and not sign the annulment.. Why did she chose the route which will end up in same status as her mom. The after effect of a physical intimacy as a girl would or should have alerted her... Still she chose to cancel her valid marriage, strange... Home wrecker tag is already there, the moment she came in between Arshi and Anirudh peacefully life she is being labelled so. Now after pregnancy drama, she herself named as one...

I feel for Anirudh its her acceptance that matters, be it love or as pati. He needs to be recognised by her. The moment she says he is her pati he would fight the whole world for them. Even if she says she loves him, he will be able to fight the evil gang...

Its Jhanak and her validation of Anirudh is the one in her life and not anyone else will make him fight for them. She needs to give him that assurance. Ultimately its Jhanak happiness that matters for him .He didnt like Aditya as he knew about him as a playboy and then the anger popped up ..I still can feel his pain when he asked is it Aditya....After her rejection even though he was broken he came in terms with Aditya being Jhanak's man. He even recommended him for the ad shoot. Rahul too, when his marriage was about to happen, he wanted Jhanak to be safe and he couldn't come up with anyone other than Rahul. As for him Rahul will give wings to Jhanak..

So its all about Jhanak and her happiness...

The assurance can make him do wonders for their relationship...

They both need to accept the love for each other, so that their story can progress..

Well said Maya. Our poor boy Ani is hanging on a thin thread for a long time. This stupid girl Janak should at least give him the assurance that he is the one for her. He should let him know the real reason why they can’t be together.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

good evening/morning/afternoon sabko, episode aaya kya?

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Durga Pujo is between the 9th to the 13th of October, which I guess the BH clowns will spend clowning around in the hospital !

Leena cant drag it till the 20 th of Nov which is the one year anniversary coz there would have to be Diwali / Kali Pujo that Leena would want to show as well I believe.

It could well be a doctored push from J, followed by a pull from Ani with him claiming her as his wife, in front of the world !

But yes, there are numerous scenarios, that could pose as a potential reason for separation - J's work commitments - Kol ad shoot, movie shoot, Dubai etc. kept aside !

1. Ani realising how wrong his family is for J and letting go of her for her well being

2. Shuja requesting J to let go of Ani and Mahaanta fulfilling their request

3. Despite how cruel Ani's family is, he has a sense of belonging and family, so he facing situations where he has to choose between family and J or he being pissed off with J for not being respectful enough towards his family

4. While J says aap mere pass aa bhi gaye toh baad mein you will go back to your family, the same appplies to J, kabhi bhi Mahaanta ka daura par jaye, and she decides to let go of Ani.

Leena can unite these two and then explore any or all of the options. If only, she also rehem farmaos on our ear drums and gives coma/shipped to another planet a chance, for Didi ji, toh phir kya baat ho jaye smiley36

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm getting the same feeling....it will coincide close to the show's one year anniversary also so would be a good match timing-wise.

But the term "unite" always comes with a caveat for these two.....lol I feel they may show Ani putting sindoor on Jhanak during Durga Pooja so it will shift the ground in some form towards a "uniting" of sorts...but the rest as you said, their fundamental characteristics are not given any scope for evolution or progress so the same conflicts will continue inevitably.

Jhanak has also given a hint in today's epi that she will decide when to break her rishta with Ani....so next seperation will likely be about her making a more definitive break from Ani than she has done till now.

Edited by rysohini - 16 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Durga Pujo is between the 9th to the 13th of October, which I guess the BH clowns will spend clowning around in the hospital !

Leena cant drag it till the 20 th of Nov which is theon eyear anniversary coz there would have to be Diwali / Kali Pujo that Leena would want to show as well I believe.

It could well be a doctored push from J, followed by a pull from Ani with him claiming her as his wife, in front of the world !

But yes, there are numerous scenarios, that could pose as a potential reason for separation - J's work commitments - Kol ad shoot, movie shoot, Dubai etc. kept aside !

1. Ani realising how wrong his family is for J and letting go of her for her well being

2. Shuja requesting J to let go of Ani and Mahaanta fulfilling their reqesut

3. Despire how cruel Ani's family is, he has a sense of belonging and family, so he facing situations where he has to choose between family and J or he being pissed off with J for not being respectful enough towards his family

4. While J says aap mere pass aa bhi gaye toh baad mein you will go back to your family, the same appplies to J, kabhi bhi Mahaanta ka daura par jaye, and she decides to let go of Ani.

Leena can unite these two and then explore any or all of the options. If only, also rehem farmaos on our ear drums and gives coma/shipped to another planet a chance, for Didi ji, toh phir kya baat ho jaye smiley36

Haha I guess they hardly follow the exact dates for festivals in this show anyways.....and woh bhi they've barely celebrated one or two festivals....I can only recall Holi off the top of my head....rest have just been random poojas or weddings on and offsmiley36

Even last year they didn't show Diwali cuz show launched around that time and they were in Kashmir for those epis I guess. So I dunno if they will show Diwali this year also.....festivals toh Runak only go and celebrate in SP specials....nothing happens in Jhanak-land for thatsmiley36

So what I meant by one year timeline is that they are almost at the one year mark by the end of Oct so they can show Durga Pooja ka drama around then and by actual Nov 20th one year anniversary, most probably agla seperation bhi ho chuka hoga through one of the numerous reasons you just listedsmiley37

Option 1 I'm doubtful about cuz Ani will never initiate letting go of her on his own...she always initiates it by leaving him or telling him to leave and then he reconciles to himself that she was being tortured by my family toh achha hai she left....lol

Option 2 I will put under the category of never happening cuz ShuJa will never "request" Jhanak for anything....treating her like a human being is outside their scope....lol

So likely scenarios will be a mix of Option 3 and 4....easiest options to execute given how easily Jhanak gets triggered by one stray word from the evil gang here or there and then goes all guns blazing giving attitude which can easily derail things even if Ani tries to manage them.....lol....Option 4 toh already kar rahi hai 300 episodes se toh aage bhi karti rahegi.....lol

Edited by AreYaar - 16 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Leena cant drag it till the 20 th of Nov which is theon eyear anniversary coz there would have to be Diwali / Kali Pujo that Leena would want to show as well I believe.

2. Shuja requesting J to let go of Ani and Mahaanta fulfilling their reqesut

3. Despire how cruel Ani's family is, he has a sense of belonging and family, so he facing situations where he has to choose between family and J or he being pissed off with J for not being respectful enough towards his family

Leena can unite these two and then explore any or all of the options. If only, also rehem farmaos on our ear drums and gives coma/shipped to another planet a chance, for Didi ji, toh phir kya baat ho jaye smiley36

Most likely the option 2 as she said wo uski khushi k lye kuch bhi karskti hn