Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

And this isn't first time she is rude to him. Yeh larki nahi rehna chahte. Mahan banana ha ok fine. Stop coming behind him. Let him live. Just pyaar Dil mein Lekar behte rahay dono. Is larki ne zindagi ke sab troubles ka revenge anni se Lena ha. smiley22

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Today's episode was much better than that of yesterday in terms of execution and acting..

AK was pointing out correct arguments in front of Ani...he doesn't know how Anirudh saved J and tried to built her career...but he was also true while pointing out the hostility of BH including Ani towards J..

The highlight of today's episode was definitely the conversation between Runak..contrary to my belief, J believes that Anirudh loves her...but she was right in her place by not accepting his feelings atleast this stage...already enough CA has been done ..with no pregnancy and Arshi in picture, if she accepted him, it would have definitely put her as a home breaker and a characterless women to the world..

Today's episode also indicates that Ani was ready to fight for J's haq as wife..but he was turned down with the statement that he should stay out of her way now onwards..he will respect her wish... that's why the precap where he agrees to move abroad...in my older posts, I mentioned about the possibility of leap when J career track will start...I think makers will show a short leap of 1 year...J will become a successful heroin and Ani will return finishing his onsite project...now don't know how he will manage to keep Arshi away...coz in abroad there won't be anyone else to distract Arshi..she will try to win Ani back...as after Anishit marriage we placed our hopes on Arshi to ensure no intimacy occurs, now it will rest with Ani...

Waise, aap logon ne suna kya thik se!!precap me Ani addressed Arshi as iss Ghar ki Bahu and not as meri wife๐Ÿ˜† good for him..

Aur ye Arshi se to koi umeed hi nahi hai!!๐Ÿ™„why is she wasting her life by deciding to stay with him??Complete idiot!!

arshi kyun he use chore g jab leads he saath nahi rehna chahtay.

And jhanak please focus on your career and marry aditya. ๐Ÿ˜‚kise ko to Haan bol do. Settle ho jao. ๐Ÿ˜sacrifice kerna ha to fully kero arshi didi k Lea.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

jhanak ne aaj sirji ka dil choor choor kar diya, her lines were very brutal....the whole scene was heartbreaking....smiley19smiley38

i get it she wants ani to move on with arshi didi...kisi ek ke saath hi rhe, unfortunately that one person can't be her, since she knows his family hates jhanak except few people, they won't accept her ever...she also don't want to separate ani from his family so rejected his love today...said brutal lines to him, i hate you, she don't respect him, doesn't want to see his face and don't want him to contact her ever...smiley38 the line hurts me the most was when jhanak said she is glad she is not carrying his baby, otherwise the baby will be like ani, a cheat and a liar...bahot brutal tha yeh..poor ani, he was very hurt... smiley19smiley19 last mein jate hue bola, one day jhanak will contact him, he will wait for that day...and left the room...smiley38

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

arshi kyun he use chore g jab leads he saath nahi rehna chahtay.

And jhanak please focus on your career and marry aditya. ๐Ÿ˜‚kise ko to Haan bol do. Settle ho jao. ๐Ÿ˜sacrifice kerna ha to fully kero arshi didi k Lea.

Arshi didi k liye iss baar sacrifice nahi kar rahi hai...apne bare me soch k kar rahi hai.. Anirudh declared himself married..how can she accept his love??she has already done a huge mistake in Kashmir by giving in to Ani's love without getting clarity of Arshi issue from him..and disaster followed...today also he didn't say he will leave Arshi... untill and unless he leaves Arshi, she will not accept him...I stand with her in this...she was right...neither Arshi nor J is cheap...both cannot be played..

Coming to haat thamna of AK...kyu??why will she consider AK as a partner??he is a friend...if he has feelings for her, that is his problem, not her's...she anyway clarified that she loves Anirudh only...at this point, she should focus on building her career..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arshi didi k liye iss baar sacrifice nahi kar rahi hai...apne bare me soch k kar rahi hai.. Anirudh declared himself married..how can she accept his love??she has already done a huge mistake in Kashmir by giving in to Ani's love without getting clarity of Arshi issue from him..and disaster followed...today also he didn't say he will leave Arshi... untill and unless he leaves Arshi, she will not accept him...I stand with her in this...she was right...neither Arshi nor J is cheap...both cannot be played..

Coming to haat thamna of AK...kyu??why will she consider AK as a partner??he is a friend...if he has feelings for her, that is his problem, not her's...she anyway clarified that she loves Anirudh only...at this point, she should focus on building her career..

She clearly will say that arshi is your wife in this reason i can't accept you but theses things didn't say. Today really jhanak is so much hard

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

All this buildup for Jhanak to play mahan and sacrifice Ani (for that useless,annoying Arshi didi), just when he was ready to fight the world for Jhanaksmiley44. It's like Jhanak doesn't want any happiness for herself . All this mahan FLs were a thing of the past, no one likes to see third angles winning and that's exactly happening in the show now. Very disappointed with Jhanak's character and the way Leena is ruining the show& a Jodi with so much potential.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode was much better than that of yesterday in terms of execution and acting..

AK was pointing out correct arguments in front of Ani...he doesn't know how Anirudh saved J and tried to built her career...but he was also true while pointing out the hostility of BH including Ani towards J..

The highlight of today's episode was definitely the conversation between Runak..contrary to my belief, J believes that Anirudh loves her...but she was right in her place by not accepting his feelings atleast this stage...already enough CA has been done ..with no pregnancy and Arshi in picture, if she accepted him, it would have definitely put her as a home breaker and a characterless women to the world..

Today's episode also indicates that Ani was ready to fight for J's haq as wife..but he was turned down with the statement that he should stay out of her way now onwards..he will respect her wish... that's why the precap where he agrees to move abroad...in my older posts, I mentioned about the possibility of leap when J career track will start...I think makers will show a short leap of 1 year...J will become a successful heroin and Ani will return finishing his onsite project...now don't know how he will manage to keep Arshi away...coz in abroad there won't be anyone else to distract Arshi..she will try to win Ani back...as after Anishit marriage we placed our hopes on Arshi to ensure no intimacy occurs, now it will rest with Ani...

Waise, aap logon ne suna kya thik se!!precap me Ani addressed Arshi as iss Ghar ki Bahu and not as meri wife๐Ÿ˜† good for him..

Aur ye Arshi se to koi umeed hi nahi hai!!๐Ÿ™„why is she wasting her life by deciding to stay with him??Complete idiot!!

kuch leap nahi aane wala hai. Only one movie is enough for becoming successful. Leena poora drag karegi. Why SK is giving one month time to shift . It can be done in one week also. So. They will drag till one month and then something will happen that will make jhanak to contact him . Why he is not making things clear to Arshi. May be bcoz jhanak told him a liar and what not that he leaves Arshi did and comes back to her . So just to prove jhanak wrong he is agreeing to stay with Arshi. He is totally lifeless and broken . Jhanak behaved brutally to him . Krushal donโ€™t have words for his acting. How heartbroken he was. He is clear that AK is a true friend not lover. He called her bahu not biwi so no intimacy is possible as of now. As of now the focus is just that ANI wonโ€™t leave Arshi and runs back to jhanak. So he will stick to his words. I donโ€™t think makers will ever show intimacy between anishi unless they are

Married.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

3000 target ha to wohe audience daiikh sukte ha jismein patience ho.

Leads ke acting kuch bhi na kar sukte jab story same rahegi.

Repetitive things kon he daikhna chahega.

Exactly audience are tired. This was the right time to bring a change, to take Arshi out of the equation and bring Runak together. But since they're not planning that, it's highly possible that the ratings are going to drop from this point,no matter what they show.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

She clearly will say that arshi is your wife in this reason i can't accept you but theses things didn't say. Today really jhanak is so much hard

It was necessary..Ani has to come out clean..only then there's chance of Runak union ..his decision to part ways with Arshi must be independent of J's presence in his life...if he can do it, she will trust him again..today, again Ani was about to doubt AK J relationship..it's J corrected him that she is not declining him due to AK..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Exactly audience are tired. This was the right time to bring a change, to take Arshi out of the equation and bring Runak together. But since they're not planning that, it's highly possible that the ratings are going to drop from this point,no matter what they show.

Hopefully aisa hi ho ..PH is literally planning for atleast 1000 episodes... that's why Runak gets back to zero after every track..