Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yeh critical operation ke baad aise kaise ghum rahi hain smiley37

my guess is that audience can presume after successful operation, some days are passed to assume that jhanak recovered from her surgery otherwise itni jaldi surgery se usual recovery nhi hoti depending on the case..smiley37jhanak must be superwoman...i mean, its fictional toh patani kya chawan prash kaya hoga lolsmiley36
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

my guess is that audience can presume after successful operation, some days are passed to assume that jhanak recovered from her surgery otherwise itni jaldi surgery se usual recovery nhi hoti depending on the case..smiley37jhanak must be superwoman...i mean, its fictional toh patani kya chawan prash kaya hoga lolsmiley36

But that bouquet is there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ unless Adi is getting bouquet every day or on day of discharge ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arshi k pairon me plastic surgery hone k baad there was no scarring..upar se madam sadme se ubhar kar do din me naach ne v lagi...๐Ÿ˜‚

Sirf J k time me hi logic ka kyu sochna!!!๐Ÿ˜†

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

What about Aniโ€™s dignity? smiley36

For his own good and dignity he should come clean with both girls and families.

Dignity of both girls are not in his hands in my opinion. Arshi is not properly married to him but stays without rituals with him under the name of wife. Where is her dignity? She should have asked him to complete their marriage in court at least or ritually.

As for Jhanak, her dignity was lost the moment she did not acknowledge the intimacy, and did not let Ani to speak about his feelings after SR when they were back to BH.

Side note. We always question why they did not show Runak in Kashmir speaking after the night properly. But it was for drama first and foremost. Maybe also because after J gave her exam and police couldnโ€™t protect them for longer, Tejas could harm them. So, they took the first flight and went back to BH in the name of creative liberty, then things got messy

Bold 100%

For Jhanak - I'll give her the benefit of doubt that she thought Ani knew what happened based on his dialogs post that night.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

But that bouquet is there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ unless Adi is getting bouquet every day or on day of discharge ๐Ÿ˜‚

smiley37smiley37smiley37kya baat h...aise dost sabko mubarak fir tohsmiley37
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

the dignity of jhanak came in question when Ani did not accept that they have done the deed. I agree he did not remember which jhanak also understood but he kept in questioning her dignity that itโ€™s kid of AK and she is trapping him. He can fight for his innocence that itโ€™s not his kid but he does not have any right to say that she slept with AK and she is liar and trapping him without even giving a thought that girl like jhanak would come and trap him. Staying with AK does not mean she will sleep with him and make babies. Regarding Arshi it was a mutual decision and she also agreed for it . So now if Ani wants to break it thatโ€™s should be fine but he needs to tell it clearly. So he should not feel any guilt even he breaks it. But due to his kindness she will guilt trip him

I always felt Arshi will walk out on her own after also learning abt her mom's role is destroying J's life. To keep her relevant they need to make her good before they make her bad.

I think they will show Runak - J is my patni jap from Ani - and then have Arshi and Adi again create mu. If they show Ani full repentance they cant use it for later when he will again have problem with Adi J movie career.

They have to start Runak together soon, they are at a point where viewers will walk away if they continue to play cat and mouse.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Arshi k pairon me plastic surgery hone k baad there was no scarring..upar se madam sadme se ubhar kar do din me naach ne v lagi...๐Ÿ˜‚

Sirf J k time me hi logic ka kyu sochna!!!๐Ÿ˜†

yeh toh makers se pucho ji ki unki satbudhi kaha par h logic k mamle mein smiley37smiley37
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

https://x.com/suhi16300/status/1837871850367455421?s=46 Krushal keep pulling leg of hiba and making fun of her costume. I guess 24/7 he is like that off screen. Only hiba can match his level. He made fun of AK alsosmiley37smiley37

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/suhi16300/status/1837871850367455421?s=46 Krushal keep pulling leg of hiba and making fun of her costume. I guess 24/7 he is like that off screen. Only hiba can match his level. He made fun of AK alsosmiley37smiley37

aww, their bantering is always sweet to watch off-screen..hehe smiley37krushal's sarcasm is fun to observe smiley36
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

so im guessing that anirudh went back to kolkata and might be shooting for with bose family?? lets see whats going on

No, Ani ka scene nhi hoga as wo kahi aur hoga.