Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I would really appreciate if Ani reveals about his feelings and his intention to be with J for life to Arshi face to face...also explain in what circumstances he accepted their adhuri shadi to be real in front of the world...and genuinely seek forgiveness from Arshi...now whether Arshi will forgive him, leave him or whatever, that is upto her ...but he must come clean for dignity of both the girls..

What about Aniโ€™s dignity? smiley36

For his own good and dignity he should come clean with both girls and families.

Dignity of both girls are not in his hands in my opinion. Arshi is not properly married to him but stays without rituals with him under the name of wife. Where is her dignity? She should have asked him to complete their marriage in court at least or ritually.

As for Jhanak, her dignity was lost the moment she did not acknowledge the intimacy, and did not let Ani to speak about his feelings after SR when they were back to BH.

Side note. We always question why they did not show Runak in Kashmir speaking after the night properly. But it was for drama first and foremost. Maybe also because after J gave her exam and police couldnโ€™t protect them for longer, Tejas could harm them. So, they took the first flight and went back to BH in the name of creative liberty, then things got messy

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiLaila

AsliC needs to improve her acting tbh even for villain. Shouting and yelling at people is not villainous, itโ€™s pathetic. I like when she is playing smart and drives Ani to the edge for him to think of the truth he is hiding from her

that's why i find her irritating...her voice is too loud & dominating that i usually 2x her scenes or sometimes skip them..
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiLaila

What about Aniโ€™s dignity? smiley36

For his own good and dignity he should come clean with both girls and families.

Dignity of both girls are not in his hands in my opinion. Arshi is not properly married to him but stays without rituals with him under the name of wife. Where is her dignity? She should have asked him to complete their marriage in court at least or ritually.

As for Jhanak, her dignity was lost the moment she did not acknowledge the intimacy, and did not let Ani to speak about his feelings after SR when they were back to BH.

Side note. We always question why they did not show Runak in Kashmir speaking after the night properly. But it was for drama first and foremost. Maybe also because after J gave her exam and police couldnโ€™t protect them for longer, Tejas could harm them. So, they took the first flight and went back to BH in the name of creative liberty, then things got messy

the dignity of jhanak came in question when Ani did not accept that they have done the deed. I agree he did not remember which jhanak also understood but he kept in questioning her dignity that itโ€™s kid of AK and she is trapping him. He can fight for his innocence that itโ€™s not his kid but he does not have any right to say that she slept with AK and she is liar and trapping him without even giving a thought that girl like jhanak would come and trap him. Staying with AK does not mean she will sleep with him and make babies. Regarding Arshi it was a mutual decision and she also agreed for it . So now if Ani wants to break it thatโ€™s should be fine but he needs to tell it clearly. So he should not feel any guilt even he breaks it. But due to his kindness she will guilt trip him
shanakanj thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/stories/aslichandni/3462731260751395472?igsh=MWp0bnF1aW8wZ2wyNA== Funny costume seriously what she is wearing. Abhi Tak BH mein hi padi hai. Mumbai nahi jaa rahi hai. Mujhe lag raha hai wapas flip maregi. Bcoz bips will again might convince her that Ani canโ€™t do any such thing in a fear that if Arshi might actually know the truth.

shanakanj thumbnail

https://x.com/anika90834/status/1837843134576726485?s=46 AK brought flowers but ani missing . I guess krushal still not joined the shoot . Since Hiba available so they must be shooting with Salman

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dharm patni ๐Ÿคจacha hai acha hai kabhi tho bola ani mann gaya re baba

Is it for Mumbai or will it continue till boss house

my reaction ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtu.be/vRZIVuSz8n4?si=v7yM8Ss8kEMrxVMw

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 1 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/anika90834/status/1837843134576726485?s=46 AK brought flowers but ani missing . I guess krushal still not joined the shoot . Since Hiba available so they must be shooting with Salman

so im guessing that anirudh went back to kolkata and might be shooting for with bose family?? lets see whats going on
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Yeh critical operation ke baad aise kaise ghum rahi hain smiley37

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Same here. I hate her yelling voice itโ€™s dreadful. I canโ€™t believe Ani with the way they show him to be tolerating her. I am surprised he and Vinayak did not burst their ear drums.Her mother is another story all together. She screams loudly all the time. Itโ€™s grating to the brain. Truly terrible womenโ€ฆ
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

so im guessing that anirudh went back to kolkata and might be shooting for with bose family?? lets see whats going on

Salman normally post regularly so this was on his IG so I guess Krushal must have already shot his scenes or will shoot later since he must be joining later. But itโ€™s clear he left for Kolkata. Today Chandni was chilling with Tanuja so it means Arshi did not come. Letโ€™s the what kind of conversation runak will have or had ki ani left so early. I just hope they have normal one . Bcoz AK costume are same so it must be evening of the operation. Also AK seems relaxed so it means ANI will leave after operation .