Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

At the end of the "pehli bhi.. " victory dance, first he touches her hand with eyes and then kisses it, soooo adorable!

Were Chandni and Poorva (Arshi and Shrishti) at the SPA?. Mimi, Lallon and his fam, were in the grp pic.

Ag and her onscreen parents did not come. Probably only Aniโ€™s family was allowed to enter smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

aaj ka episode mein kuch development hua kya? ya nhi? smiley36waise i'm kinda finding aditya bit annoying in terms of butting in over jhanak's hospital but anirudh ka development from the recent tracks dekne ko milega toh dekte h..

Sun epi is not uploaded yetโ€ฆ Yaa Adi is getting bit too interfering types smiley36 like how heโ€™s getting on Aniโ€™s nerves .. heโ€™s getting on our nerves too ๐Ÿคฃ

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Was episode uploaded ?

4 words 20 characters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Was episode uploaded ?

4 words 20 characters

nope Laila not yet uploaded
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

At the end of the "pehli bhi.. " victory dance, first he touches her hand with eyes and then kisses it, soooo adorable!

Were Chandni and Poorva (Arshi and Shrishti) at the SPA?. Mimi, Lallon and his fam, were in the grp pic.

They were too touchy and close at red carpet . After teez celebration krushi has been more touchy and close in front of media. But I guess itโ€™s just a marketing stunt or directive by Sitara to increase the popularity of the Jodi. Yesterday they were blushing too much as love birds. But it is marketing only
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Ag and her onscreen parents did not come. Probably only Aniโ€™s family was allowed to enter smiley36

Arshi ko kuch nahi milega na so didnt comesmiley36

waise relations are crying as our runak got best jodi.. how delusional of them that our leads are not popularsmiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

Sun epi is not uploaded yetโ€ฆ Yaa Adi is getting bit too interfering types smiley36 like how heโ€™s getting on Aniโ€™s nerves .. heโ€™s getting on our nerves too ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm liking it Ashu he is bringing best thing out of Ani for runaksmiley9smiley42smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I'm liking it Ashu he is bringing best thing out of Ani for runaksmiley9smiley42smiley36

jal kukde ko aur kitna jalaoge ? smiley37
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Episode is up. Ani too emotional. The driver made him realize the importance of biwi so now he has decided he wonโ€™t leave her and will always be with her as husband. Too much time wasted by the pujari as he was not letting Ani to do pooja. He is shouting jhanak as his biwi. The boy wants to be more louder. Arshi didi got better advise from Vinu kaka and would come to mumbai to see the love couple from her eyes. SK asked her to reconsider the marriage. So now I guess jhanak will push him away due to mahanta or hurt but she might push him away. It canโ€™t be all positive so now the hisab hona might start for ANI. Precap - ANI is shouting I love you multiple times. AK getting insecure and ask hospital staff to stop him and they listen as he is a big star. ANI put the flower besides her Face.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

thank goodness, there was zero bose family dramasmiley36nice to see anirudh at least pray to god for jhanak..adi is better off as a friend..kinda did feel bad for anirudh for some reason as he's just wishing well for jhanak..krushal nailed his scene..