Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

And mine differ from yours...

For me she should give him the indication that she loves him. Having rejected him multiple times in clear words, and publicly announcing that I have rejected you , an assumption due to her hint can land him in trouble.

As she has habit of kya haq hai, aap se kisne kaha, aap ne force kiya etc etc....

Just because she is hinting he cant go behind her.

If she is neutral what should he decide...and so for me she declaring her love for him is very important atleast tell him I consider you my husband .

His decision as of today is clear and yes, the story itself is round him.. So lets wait and see what he decides .

No Maya..she may declare that she loves him...but she will not accept him as her husband publically at this point...Arshi is involved...so she will not tell him that she considers him as her husband..

I can see one more point of conflict which can crop up between Runak at this point...Ani telling J that he considers her as his wife may put an impression on J's mind that since he now believes that consummation is a possibility that's why he is ready to accept her as his wife and not due to the fact that he loves her...

I don't know...I am not sure about Runak union in near future..if they want to stay as married couple, both of them have to confess that they love each other and consider their marriage as valid...Only confessing one will not lead to any positive outcome for Runak..

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

No Maya..she may declare that she loves him...but she will not accept him as her husband publically at this point...Arshi is involved...so she will not tell him that she considers him as her husband..

I can see one more point of conflict which can crop up between Runak at this point...Ani telling J that he considers her as his wife may put an impression on J's mind that since he now believes that consummation is a possibility that's why he is ready to accept her as his wife and not due to the fact that he loves her...

I don't know...I am not sure about Runak union in near future..if they want to stay as married couple, both of them have to confess that they love each other and consider their marriage as valid...Only confessing one will not lead to any positive outcome for Runak..

Even though jhanak has given maafi to him but jhanak expressed lot of pain and hurt as he CA her questioned her dignity. So I guess this is not right time to confess and declare husband and wife. First jhanak need time for healing and ani support. Jhanak gave maafi bcoz she thinks she may die but she said also she wonโ€™t be able to forget. Due to this she has lost hope in living life also. So ANI would be running in guilt bcoz of that. Jhanak might take the confession due to guilt not love bcoz confession is dependent on consummation and deathbed situation. This is not right time for runak union. They need to develop lot of trust in them.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even though jhanak has given maafi to him but jhanak expressed lot of pain and hurt as he CA her questioned her dignity. So I guess this is not right time to confess and declare husband and wife. First jhanak need time for healing and ani support. Jhanak gave maafi bcoz she thinks she may die but she said also she wonโ€™t be able to forget. Due to this she has lost hope in living life also. So ANI would be running in guilt bcoz of that. Jhanak might take the confession due to guilt not love bcoz confession is dependent on consummation and deathbed situation. This is not right time for runak union. They need to develop lot of trust in them.

Runak ki kahani lambi chalne wali hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Letโ€™s wait for Leena to show us her talent smiley36

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Uff last episode was beautiful.....and such a powerful yet beautiful conversation between our RuNak....Even before the conversation what touched me is when they met.... specially him turning around to see her...

Finally they met..... finally their painful waiting ended.... it's time for tryst with their destiny...

Two broken but beautiful hearts wounded by repeated heat of pure, unadulterated Grief.

When Jhanak left for Mumbai after leaving a letter... Aniruddh went through a lot of emotions though chose to show none.., Apathy, Denial, Helplessness, Frustration, Anger, Rage, Bargaining, Delusion, Depression, Hopelessness, Acknowledgement, Melancholy and finally, Acceptance.....then what followed was numbness... indifference to anything and everything..... living like a zombie...just moving forward wherever life took...

And yet in Mumbai all it took was one second, for his defenses to crumble away as if they never existed. All it took was one moment, and he was free falling, finding himself back to square one. All it took was a single glimpse of her face, and suddenly breathing became easy, and his heart started beating again....

For Jhanak after putting on a mask of indifference, going to the extent of not remembering him even once... trying her best built a shield around her...to protect herself from the unimaginable pain she went through.and move forward leaving her past behind...but all it took was a glimpse of him in Mumbai..for her mask to fall....As if those masks were waiting to fall.Suddenly every other thing stopped existing for her.She ended up doing a supreme sacrifice & went to the extent of saying..., " She could give her life for him..."

Then it took lots of downs and downs...If what happened in Mumbai was bad,then what happened after Jhanak coming to Kolkata was even worse.Misunderstangings crept in.So many hurtful words were spoken...so much hurt, disappointment...so much tears...both of them went through...

For him Logic dictated that she was lying,logic dictated that she maligned his love..logic dictated that she has replaced him in her life...logic dictated that she is not his Jhanak anymore...logic dictated that he must fight to save his dignity, save his self-respect and his family's reputation...,logic dictated that he needs to protect himself from any further pain and hurt...

But Logic also dictated that because Aniruddh cares, that because he can't stop caring, he will inevitably turn around....

She tried helplessly, she shouted for her baby's right,she fought, she tried to make him realise the truth and reality of that night in Kashmir...and eventually almost gave up and left for Mumbai with a broken heart.....

Still, Aniruddh did not turn around. But it is a matter of when, not if...

Calamity of love is inevitable. It is slow, it is gradual, and it is so very sure of itself....It took only a call from Aditya, the person whom he hates the most , and he got the assurance that he is not replaced,he is valued by her...that was enough for his doubts,mistrusts to get shattered....he did not need any further proof to trust her...even at the cost of what believing in her words will do to him ...

In case of Jhanak, logic dictated that this man didn't trust her, logic dictated that this man didn't stand by her when she needed, logic dictated that he probably would not come, logic dictated that for him to come to Mumbai from Kolkata he needs to face the wrath of his own people which he might not do,logic dictated that he is probably so settled in his new life that he would not come to be with her when she needs him now..

But Logic also dictated that because Jhanak hoped, bcz she couldn't stop harbouring that little hope, bcz she couldn't stop pining...she would eventually be rewarded by the almighty....

In the face of death, when her entire life is flashing before her and all she could think of was the man whom she loves even more than her own life....and before the operation she saw him from behind... someone whom she could recognise even from her shadow...

To love Aniruddh Bose is to seek the untouchable., ..and yet hoping that someday he would be under her grasp..

And This man never needed to see her face to sense her presence ,the fragrance in the air kind of always told him ..he again sensed her...the woman he loves so much...

To love Jhanak is to listen to the inaudible and to look at the invisible with all the fondness you can muster...

To love Jhanak is to turn around....

And Aniruddh Bose turned around......

" Fir le Aya Dil..... majboor kya kije...

Raas na Aya...Rehna door kya kije...

Dil keh Raha...usse mukkamal kar bhi aao..

Woh jo adhuri si baat baki hai...

Woh toh adhuri si yaad baki hai"

Yes both of them tried, tried to move forward... tried to forget eachother... tried to shut eachother away... tried to deceive their heart by denying it for the longest time & then staying away.but their heart failed them... their fate failed them....

Now all they want is to complete those unspoken words, complete those incomplete memories....

And embrace their real, unadulterated,pure self.....that is only craving for true love from eachother.....

Their eyes spoke so much.... Aniruddh's eyes tried to convey so many emotions that are going on inside his heart ,bcz he knew words would fail him...And Jhanak looking at him with eyes filled with longing, coupled with a strange emotion as if not being able to believe this beautiful turn of fate...that he has actually come.,how pure were her eyes..so much innocent amusement was there..but the truth is Aniruddh has actually saved himself from drowning by coming here...

And the lyrics went...

" Kismat ko hai yeh manzoor kya keeje

Milte rahe hum badastoor kya keeje

Dil keh raha hai use musalsal kar bhi aao

Wo jo ruki si raah baaki hai

Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai".....

Uffffff beautiful was that moment....smiley27..

at last saw the beautiful episode and so is your write up . I was holding on reading this till I see the episode.

Runak was beautiful. The way Anirudh talked, uff the husband to his wife , so bechain from inside yet calm, just there with her when she needed him from heart. Ohh the claim, mere biwi, as if the world stopped for her there.
I can go on and on.. loved it totally. Looking forward to upcoming sequences.

You have brought it so well with your wonderful writing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Lovely

tellyme thumbnail

Why you guys have not yet accepted my friend request???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am unable to tag you guys in my posts๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜…

you just tagged me here..smiley36 somehow I didnโ€™t the request notification. I will go and check at my end
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, MU can be brought in any way..

But I feel now there can be some positive outcome of this wife, husband, and love they have been showing for these few days.

Rest about Arshi, Anirudh, Jhanak I have written as a reply to Shanakanaj's post... So not typing again..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiLaila

the way Leena has been twisting mostly the tracks what we have not been expecting. So ANI suddenly trusting jhanak only on one call is too instant as she wanted to close this pregnancy and intimacy track asap. Now runak are not giving any importance to the intimacy at all. What we saw rubal before surgery is not even 1% bcoz both did not want to hurt eo and give any pain so there is lot more going inside their heart especially jhanak. She has not even expressed her hurt and pain. She is not in a state to confess and accept love or wife title. She has lost hope of living . Whatever they are expressing now itโ€™s temporarily. After surgery when both are in normal situation how they express and emote that will decide the future of runak. Itโ€™s the same situation like how Arshi lost the confidence and here jhanak lost the hope of living. Here first most thing ANI should do is to restore the dignity and respect of jhanak by declaring that they did the deed and jhanak is right. I donโ€™t think he is expecting jhanak to confess her feelings or accepting him as husband. Also ani is a married man to her so she wonโ€™t confess anything to him. But she is not rejecting anything which ani is saying compared to previous situation where she outrightly rejected him. So some improvement but still a lot is needed.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aur kitna dekhna hai Leena aunty ki talent? smiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aur kitna dekhna hai Leena aunty ki talentsmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

the way Leena has been twisting mostly the tracks what we have not been expecting. So ANI suddenly trusting jhanak only on one call is too instant as she wanted to close this pregnancy and intimacy track asap. Now runak are not giving any importance to the intimacy at all. What we saw rubal before surgery is not even 1% bcoz both did not want to hurt eo and give any pain so there is lot more going inside their heart especially jhanak. She has not even expressed her hurt and pain. She is not in a state to confess and accept love or wife title. She has lost hope of living . Whatever they are expressing now itโ€™s temporarily. After surgery when both are in normal situation how they express and emote that will decide the future of runak. Itโ€™s the same situation like how Arshi lost the confidence and here jhanak lost the hope of living. Here first most thing ANI should do is to restore the dignity and respect of jhanak by declaring that they did the deed and jhanak is right. I donโ€™t think he is expecting jhanak to confess her feelings or accepting him as husband. Also ani is a married man to her so she wonโ€™t confess anything to him. But she is not rejecting anything which ani is saying compared to previous situation where she outrightly rejected him. So some improvement but still a lot is needed.

At this point I just want a calm and composed conversation between Runak...so that they can figure out why they were hostile to each other in the past...Runak union is a distant dream..Ani will go back to Kolkata either knowing that J loves him or by knowing he lost J's love due to his decision to hide BBG identity and her mother's letter...

J will stay in Mumbai and resume work...high chances are there that makers will shift J and AK to Kolkata for shoot...