Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I am afraid of such an outcome actually...coz in Guddi from where the current show has taken some references, FL did that so that ML finally gives up on her and concentrate on his marriage..

But the only light I can find in case Jhanak show is, it's a mix of three shows by Leena, Ishti Kutum, Guddi and Jol Nupur..and she changes the story as per viewers preference...in the OGs, ML PL were married, but here she stopped herself from showing ML PL being married as it will negativity impact the show's popularity .. I am still hopeful, after all these nonsense shown for last few months after aag track, Leena will give a clean ending to Runak's future together ๐Ÿคž

I don't think we should expect anything to happen in a neat or clean way for Runak....lol not sure what level of mix and match khichdi Leena is making here of her other shows but itna toh clear ho gaya hai ki she will never let Runak be straightforward with each other.

Hospital mein literally dono ne saamne se ek dusre ko ILU bola and it was invalidated in the very next episode smiley36....aise hi aage bhi karte rahenge....ek ILU bolega toh dusre ko jhoot lagega, dusra confess karega toh pehle ko jhoot lagegasmiley29.

Sab rishton ko adhura sa rakh ke drama chalaate rahenge smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't think we should expect anything to happen in a neat or clean way for Runak....lol not sure what level of mix and match khichdi Leena is making here of her other shows but itna toh clear ho gaya hai ki she will never let Runak be straightforward with each other.

Hospital mein literally dono ne saamne se ek dusre ko ILU bola and it was invalidated in the very next episode smiley36....aise hi aage bhi karte rahenge....ek ILU bolega toh dusre ko jhoot lagega, dusra confess karega toh pehle ko jhoot lagegasmiley29.

Sab rishton ko adhura sa rakh ke drama chalaate rahenge smiley36

I am not talking about confession and rejection drama of Runak...My point is, let Runak fight and stay apart..but the emotional bond (now the physical bond also) Runak shared with each other should not be distributed among the respective side hassles, i.e., Arshi and AK...

AreYaar thumbnail

I am not talking about confession and rejection drama of Runak...My point is, let Runak fight and stay apart..but the emotional bond (now the physical bond also) Runak shared with each other should not be distributed among the respective side hassles, i.e., Arshi and AK...

Is it really much of a physical bond when one of them doesnโ€™t remember it and the other made a public spectacle out of the physical bond by doing pregnancy tamasha and later on saying so glad I didnโ€™t have your baby? Lol iske baad kis level ka physical bond bacha hai between then waise bhi? smiley36

As for the emotional bond, woh toh chalta rahega even while keeping them stuck with other people. Yehi toh game hai Leena Aunty ka. Muh bole rishte dikha do with other people but as long as Runak keep saying they love each other, all good smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Is it really much of a physical bond when one of them doesnโ€™t remember it and the other made a public spectacle out of the physical bond by doing pregnancy tamasha and later on saying so glad I didnโ€™t have your baby? Lol iske baad kis level ka physical bond bacha hai between then waise bhi? smiley36

As for the emotional bond, woh toh chalta rahega even while keeping them stuck with other people. Yehi toh game hai Leena Aunty ka. Muh bole rishte dikha do with other people but as long as Runak keep saying they love each other, all good smiley36

Eeewwww....no...if they are clear in their mind that they consider themselves as married, then Leena should not show filth with respective PLs...eeewwww...๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

Kis manhus ghari me ye serial dekhna start Kiya tha maine!!๐Ÿคฎ

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am afraid of such an outcome actually...coz in Guddi from where the current show has taken some references, FL did that so that ML finally gives up on her and concentrate on his marriage..

But the only light I can find in case Jhanak show is, it's a mix of three shows by Leena, Ishti Kutum, Guddi and Jol Nupur..and she changes the story as per viewers preference...in the OGs, ML PL were married, but here she stopped herself from showing ML PL being married as it will negativity impact the show's popularity .. I am still hopeful, after all these nonsense shown for last few months after aag track, Leena will give a clean ending to Runak's future together ๐Ÿคž

I have no idea what these shows areโ€ฆor how terrible or good etc they were..

Since Adi is still in the mixโ€ฆ I have a feeling they can go one of the following waysโ€ฆ depending on what they wish to highlight..

Adi going negative will erode Jhanakโ€™s confidence so I donโ€™t know what that will achieve but it would get her to acknowledge Aniโ€™s instinctโ€ฆ comparison I wouldnโ€™t say coz Jhanak isnโ€™t looking to replace Ani in her affections so that distinction in the track would be silly but I donโ€™t know what the writer wishes to sayโ€ฆ thru the Adi - Jhanak track

Ideally I would think he can be a good colleague but where affections are attached especially if unrequitedโ€ฆ they do get messy so possibly some nonsense can happen but it will only likely help Runak not derail it is how I read it

Edited by sanfan - 27 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I have no idea what these shows areโ€ฆor how terrible or good etc they were..

Since Adi is still in the mixโ€ฆ I have a feeling they can go one of the following waysโ€ฆ depending on what they wish to highlight..

Adi going negative will erode Jhanakโ€™s confidence so I donโ€™t know what that will achieve but it would get her to acknowledge Aniโ€™s instinctโ€ฆ comparison I wouldnโ€™t say coz Jhanak isnโ€™t looking to replace Ani in her affections so that distinction in the track would be silly but I donโ€™t know what the writer wishes to sayโ€ฆ thru the Adi - Jhanak track

Ideally I would think he can be a good colleague but where affections are attached especially if unrequitedโ€ฆ they do get messy so possibly some nonsense can happen but it will only likely help Runak not detail it is how I read it

At this point I want Anirudh's intincts to be proved correct regarding AK๐Ÿ˜… we suffered and still suffering enough due to Anishit...No patience left for Jhaadi...isko villain banao makers jaldi se!๐Ÿ˜‚so that protector Ani is activated๐Ÿ˜

AreYaar thumbnail

Did you watch today's epi?

LOL by the end of the epi, even though Jhanak messed up one shot by taking Ani's name, she showed a determination to erase him from her thoughts and gave the next shot perfectly without messing up.

AK was shown consoling her ki you ended up thinking about Anirudh when you can never be with him....but koi baat nahin, life mein mistakes ho jaati hainsmiley36....BFF-giri was really overflowing in this scenesmiley36....also some weird dialogues from AK where he was apologizing to Jhanak that you had to imagine Ani in me while venting all your emotions out in that scenesmiley5smiley36

Hopefully BFFs can stop yapping about Ani now that Jhanak gave her shot properly without messing up the name again.

AK keeps repeating that this movie is Jhanak's life story but no one even corrects him...lol Jhanak really thinks that Ani ki life mein koi aur aaya baad mein? Arshi was right there from day one when Jhanak coaxed Ani to marry her in Kashmir....and movie dialogues mein she is playing victim ki Ani ki life mein koi aur hai toh uska pyar jhoota haismiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did you watch today's epi?

LOL by the end of the epi, even though Jhanak messed up one shot by taking Ani's name, she showed a determination to erase him from her thoughts and gave the next shot perfectly without messing up.

AK was shown consoling her ki you ended up thinking about Anirudh when you can never be with him....but koi baat nahin, life mein mistakes ho jaati hainsmiley36....BFF-giri was really overflowing in this scenesmiley36....also some weird dialogues from AK where he was apologizing to Jhanak that you had to imagine Ani in me while venting all your emotions out in that scenesmiley5smiley36

Hopefully BFFs can stop yapping about Ani now that Jhanak gave her shot properly without messing up the name again.

AK keeps repeating that this movie is Jhanak's life story but no one even corrects him...lol Jhanak really thinks that Ani ki life mein koi aur aaya baad mein? Arshi was right there from day one when Jhanak coaxed Ani to marry her in Kashmir....and movie dialogues mein she is playing victim ki Ani ki life mein koi aur hai toh uska pyar jhoota haismiley36

First of all i felt Salman aka AK performed so so badly in that scene ......I was laughing... Specially after watching Krushal yesterday and the way he raised the bar...it was totally flat..but strictly my opinion...

And looking at his sweet.sachaarine talks with Jhanak.. through out the episode, I feared a diabetics...Itni sweetness in Leena show....smiley37...

Toh basically Jhanak's shooting in Mumbai with AK is gonna revolve around Aniruddh..they are gonna talk about him & mention him again and again...and all the future drama in BH is gonna be centered around Jhanak...and universal punching bag Ani toh hai hi...smiley37

But am I the only one who already finds the Mumbai track boring?? I am more interested in BH drama...smiley36...lots of possibilities, foreshadowing...

Today I loved how Appu di ran towards Aniruddh when he came back...I love Ani and Appu together..Hope to see more of their scenes..The way Appu was smiling when Arshi declared that she doesn't want to stay in the house... I loved it...

But...what do you think is actually the purpose of this movie called" pyar Ekk tarfa" .... Is it only to show how right and justified Jhanak is...or they actually want Jhanak to understand Ani a little bit more via the movie???

Ya fir kuch bhi nahi hoga.... Another fillersmiley37

Edited by asmitamohanty - 27 days ago
Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Janak producer ka video dekha tha? Usne kha hi tha show me hindu mrg trike se lead ki proper shadi nhi hogi mtlb end tk esa adha adhura chlta rhega sb ekdusre pr cheat krte rhenge round 1,2,3 .....add hote jayenge or public ani ko time to time bash krte rhenge leena ne bdi fursat se ani ka character socha hoga ...villain proper liye nhi to lead se villain wale dailouge deke payment vasooli kr rhe or ani ke bina inka show nhi chlta ...ani ko litterly sbka punching bag bna diya hai janak insult krke jaye arshi didi screaming talent dikhati hai ani pe time to time ....mauka milne pr chotton or evil shubho team bhi ani ko mentally torture krte rehte ,or ghum firke janak rani move on krne ki nakam koshish me puri film ani ko imagine krte nikal legi kbhi kbhi to lgta show ka naam anirudh hona chahiye tha ๐Ÿ˜„ smiley39

Edited by Rajal9 - 27 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

First of all i felt Salman aka AK performed so so badly in that scene ......I was laughing... Specially after watching Krushal yesterday and the way he raised the bar...it was totally flat..but strictly my opinion...

And looking at his sweet.sachaarine talks with Jhanak.. through out the episode, I feared a diabetics...Itni sweetness in Leena show....smiley37...

Toh basically Jhanak's shooting in Mumbai with AK is gonna revolve around Aniruddh..they are gonna talk about him & mention him again and again...and all the future drama in BH is gonna be centered around Jhanak...

But am I the only one who already finds the Mumbai track boring?? I am more interested in BH drama...smiley36...lots of possibilities, foreshadowing...

Today I loved how Appu di ran towards Aniruddh when he came back...I love Ani and Appu together..Hope to see more of their scenes..The way Appu was smiling when Arshi declared that she doesn't want to stay in the house... I loved it...

But...what do you think is actually the purpose of this movie called" pyar Ekk tarfa" .... Is it only to show how right and justified Jhanak is...or they actually want Jhanak to understand Ani a little bit more via the movie???

Ya fir kuch bhi nahi hoga.... Another fillersmiley37

I also preferred Bose house scenes to the boring Mumbai movie shoot stuff....bahut sugary and fake lag rahe hain BFFs aapas mein.....I was hoping there would be more Ani scenes today of him reaching Bose house but they made it so filler by giving more dialogues to the other family waale rather than starting the confrontation today also.

Jhanak's attempts to play victim were looking very fake today....her crying in front of AK ki oh no, main kyun abhi bhi galti se Sirji ka naam le baithi blah blah...looked quite unconvincing probably also cuz of the way she is shown narrating her every emotion to AK....it's leading to further disconnect from her character. For all the halla over Anishi scenes, Ani never shares what's actually in his heart with her....but Jhanak bindaas sab bol rahi hai AK ko detail mein.

Movie title was amusing...could be referring to AK ka one sided love I suppose.....but yeah the whole setup was about trying to portray the heroine as a victim in every waysmiley36.....I'm not seeing any signs of Jhanak understanding Ani in the course of this movie...she will just keep imagining him randomly from time to time to lay on more accusations while whitewashing herself smiley36

Bose house drama is poised at a more interesting point to see how Ani deals with the fallout of his Mumbai trip and whether he is able to tell Arshi the truth.

Edited by AreYaar - 27 days ago