Hope Jhanak world me kuch acha ho aj 😢Qismat ne bhi hara diya aaj! 😏😑

What happened

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Some thoughts for Raunak:

Yesterday, Jhanak got caged by Tejas and was told:

"Aj hum tumhe haath nahi lagye gy, per kal rukey bhi nahi"

That creep painfully frightened and shattered her soul, followed by an undesired wish for death in her lost mind.

The very next day when this was supposed to happen, she unexpectedly got solace and a warm and caring touch, this time from the love of her life—Sirji 😍

Jhanak: Totally unmindful of how her Himalayan parvat has become exclusively hers and how she is the only one to attain its height! While she's comfortably resting in his presence totally unaware about:

How beautifully, he was caressing her by getting lost in her innocence!😍

How intensely, he was gazing her while getting mesmerized by her beauty! 🔥

What an unexpected surprise life has given her! Starting from surrendering her precious life for her love forever to finding pleasure and comfort in his presence at the very next day ❤️

Anirudh, on the other spectrum, is making every effort to ensure his love's happiness and safety in the best possible manner. Though he is acting foolish, the love for his Jhanak is completely selfless, pure and unconditional!

He is the only person in her life who is legally as well as emotionally bonded to her. He is entitled to each and every right a husband could have over his wife. Since his love for her now transcended all boundaries, he could have easily become physically intimate with her after sensing a deep desire and sexual attraction.

However, his heart is more empowered by her respect and trust. It, undeniably, takes immense strength and courage to see your love with someone else. Despite this, he is happily sacrificing himself for her love (to be with the one she loves - Rahul), unknowingly aware of the fact that it is HE, not anyone else whom Jhanak considers her zindagi!

Isn't is something a highly compassionate and unadulterated form of love?

Apney pyaar ko abad karney k liye, wo khud barbad hora hai!

Jhanak - It is you and you only to be blamed for!

Though partially right concerning his pda sessions and not opting for a particular path, but still you are acting entirely selfish in this regard!

If he has almost shared his desire to be with you and expressed his feelings as well as your significance in his life, then why do you keep pushing him away for your cousin's sake?

Does your cousin have more precedence over your love?

If those PDA sessions are haunting you, so without Ani allowing himself to express plainly and clarifying those aspects, how could you expect him to understand your inner turmoil of emotions for him?

I completely understand that your justifications for your unwelcoming behavior are understandable, considering his unwise decisions, still you are unable to resist yourself. Nevertheless, Ani expressed considerable guilt during your last phone call on the train, but you're still pushing him away after obtaining some hints of your love.

Isn't your love has any chance to redeem himself?

Wo tmarehy liye her toofan ka samna kar raha hai takey tum khush reh sako,

Wo poori dunya se akela lar raha hai, takey tmhey koi takleef na ho, 😟

And your are acting so dumb, unfortunately! I know you are doing this for his happiness as you some how still believe that he likes Arshi but al least you have got some hints from his side and I know ke wo tmari ankho me apny liye pyaar nahi dekh para hai, samaj nahi para hai or tum ussey aur uljharahi ho. Agra wo abhi kamzoor para raha hai to tum uski taqat bano na!

You should at least know that your love has completely transformed him. Everyone has witnessed his changed avatar now except you; don't become so blind!

Let him express his feelings, justify his previous actions, and communicate his concerns so that you can make a sound and productive decision for your life ahead and spend your life together ❤️

Same goes for you too! Just tell him once:

how severely it affected you when you were being affectionate with Arshi, 😢

how heartbreaking you feel when your marriage with Arshi keeps getting discussed everywhere, 😐

how hopelessly you suffer when you neither receive any social acceptance nor acknowledment of your marriage from his end. 🥲

Otherwise, you're making his and your life miserable as:

Pyaar jab saccha ho to wo koi bhi hadh paar kar jata hai chaye usme kitni bhi takleefein ho,

Insaan jal jata hai, tabaha ho jata hai, maar jaata ha ya phir zinda rehta hai to sirf apny pyaar ko khush dekhny aur rakhny k lye! 🔥

Aur ye sub tm dono bina such janey kar rahy ho! 💔

Edited by xnbstar - 4 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Girls any updates??

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Precap: same as before!

Maybe extended conversation between brothers

Ok! Ani feeding khichadi to Jhanak was as bland as them feeding us with sugar free ishq jalebis .. mujhse woh dekha hi nahin gaya!!!🧐

Well we wanted monologues from the leads and we got them in abundance today.. sab ke sab pheeke.. maybe it’s me .. pul of my patience is breaking ! Koi ise girne se bachaao ladies!( Kuch achcha review de do so that I can spend all day peacefully..)

As if that was not enough, Ani’s sone pe suhaaga wale thoughts and deeds! Encouraging Rahul to marry Jhanak.. not just that , but also getting them to Calcutta and settling them near him!!! Wow!!! Ani sach mein you are cho chweet and philanthropic 😍 you have redefined insaniyat today❤️😛

Ek Jhanak ko ghar le aaya rishtedar cum maid ki haisiyat se ab Rahul ko kaise import karega BH / Calcutta mein?? Is he going to be the place holder for Shaam da??😜

Choton asked him the right questions? Unki shaadi karaane ke baad tu kya karega🤪😜

Kaisa Aadmi hai tu jo Jhanak ke pyaar ko samajhta hi nahin!!!

The clowns of BH are getting ready to go Srinagar! Chugalkhor maa beti as gayin khaata kholne ani ke naam ki🤪 Srishti finally put the entire blame on their laadla instead of Jhanak!! That’s some progressive thinking on her part!

Seems Shubho has a secretary( all this time i was under the impression that his job profile was to be the ‘yes- man’ for Srishti)🧐 He’s gonna book tickets for the upcoming dramedy fest in Srinagar!!
His dialogue of ‘ is baar ani ne agar shaadi mein gadbadi kee toh main use disown kar doonga’ cracked me up!! Shubho ji, gladly! Your son is waiting for that shubh ghadhi only! But sadly Ani is baar shaadi mein kaand nahin karne waala .. Jhanak hai na , uski partner in crime?? 😄 ‘ sukh dukh ki saathi - jeevan saathi’😄

Ps: During Ani and Rahul session, Rahul explained how he didn’t confess to Jhanak due to the fear of rejection!

Ani’s mind voice. ‘same pinch bro same pinch’😄 but he gave hopes to Rahul saying that jhanak behad tumse pyaar karti hai!! Ye lo kar Lo baat! Ek baar bhi is bechari ne Rahul ka naam nahin liya hoga ab tak na usse baat ki! Lekin pyaar toh beintaha karti hai.. ab yeh kaise😛

Isiliye out of the three aashiqs the best aashiq award goes to Tejas Kumar who had the guts to confess to Jhanak on her face even though he knew what Jhanak thinks of him, “ kyunki pyaar karte hain tumse pagli”😜❤️🤪😍😛

I rest my case😜

IMG_1854.jpeg

This is Ani giving gyaan to Rahul👆

IMG_1808.jpeg

Rahul getting encouragement as per the title of the episode to woo and marry Jhanak 👆
IMG_1822.jpeg

BH - stunned tongue tied and ashamed after hearing the news of Kashmir files being reopened by their own Suputra- Ani Bose 😄

Haha just read this! This is hilarious!

When Rahul said about fear of rejection I was thinking the same..Ani can definitely connect with him on that! smiley36

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I just watched an extended mini version of the promo shoot where Jhanak shouted Sirji and slightly shook her head saying “no”. It should be an apparent hint for Anirudh to halt the wedding and take over matters after that. This should jolt him to realize Jhanak was always his, not Rahul’s or anyone else’s.

Since J has initiated, I want Anirudh to end it because he can’t say no to Jhanak. I don’t know if they will actually confess to each other at the time of acceptance (I don’t think so, not this soon). But out of respect for their relationship they’ll decide to stay together under one roof. And there might be a chance that the clan will raise questions on RuNak’s divorce issue.

Seems like the logical ITV next step. We thought this might happen when the marriage truth was revealed by Tejas. Instead we got the regressive rasam reversal crap. Maybe now the villagers might intervene and say they are legally married blah blah, maybe cops may get involved..? And Ani might grab onto the opportunity to postpone his wedding again!

If they confess love to each other then it's game over for Arshi. To keep her in the picture Ani-Js nakli-cum-asli shaadi has to drag on until divorce.. which will be 6 months, so the makers can drag this forced love triangle for another 100 episodes!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Seems like the logical ITV next step. We thought this might happen when the marriage truth was revealed by Tejas. Instead we got the regressive rasam reversal crap. Maybe now the villagers might intervene and say they are legally married blah blah, maybe cops may get involved..? And Ani might grab onto the opportunity to postpone his wedding again!

If they confess love to each other then it's game over for Arshi. To keep her in the picture Ani-Js nakli-cum-asli shaadi has to drag on until divorce.. which will be 6 months, so the makers can drag this forced love triangle for another 100 episodes!

@Bold: It’s a possibility. Other than support to each other, RuNak have villagers too that can stand with them.

2nd Bold: Yup! I don’t think we will be witnessing any “I love you” confession anytime soon other than acceptance of their marriage because someone will intervene and RuNak will have to live together again as official husband-wife. Though I can’t digest the fact that makers will shove Arshi down our throats for another few months because they need vamps to create hurdles between the leads path. So yeah… the divorce issue will come into play. And RuNak will still be clueless regards to their feelings and will be used to toss around from one end to the other until they really confess which will take another 6 months… 🥴

In the mean time, their romance will get solid… at least by staying together again, we will get to see the next phase! They are already getting comfy with touches.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Lolz yahi chal raha hai Jhanak land me smiley37smiley37

Credit goes to the uploader

https://twitter.com/FabulousHibu/status/1799796846560502070?t=69tD58F-RD6V27XdnK1yjQ&s=19

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

So happy for India smiley40 🇮🇳 today … it was a tough match smiley18 but all thanks to Bhumrahsmiley27 we came back smiley20

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8AOJ9dieLj/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==