Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

She said if Ani keeps up with these Antics post marriage she won't spare him to be exact.

Bold- Thank you. Yes it took me 3 hours to rewatch and analyze before writing. smiley42 Glad to see people like reading it.

That’s quite a dedication smiley32smiley17
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

That’s quite a dedication smiley32smiley17

RUNAK is worth it smiley42

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

True, Now if they don't show them accepting the marriage , there is nothing to watch..

It is all done and said ....

May be this Rahul will end tomorrow with him rejecting and then major drama of Arshi marriage..

Too much to see rituals , I am so bored of Shadi shadi now...

Every week there is a new shadi !!!

I so want Rahul to end tomorrow please! Thought Rahul would wreck Anirudh’s emotions but it failed miserably!

@bold: Same to same to the power of infinity smiley36

Lagta hai makers ne ek baar RuNak ki shaadi sab se adhi kara ke end main RuNak ki ek dosare se karani haismiley37

Adhi shaadiyon ka zamana hai👻

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Haye !!!! So sweet cute episode of leads minus the asylum...(FF mode , no idea of what they spoke , only saw Choton calling Anirudh ..I have least interest in evil gang , their plans and stupidity )..

These episodes will build strong foundation of the inner feelings making them strong enough to break the marriage in the mandir . Brilliant writing.

From Zimmadari to insaniyat to I have seen many beautiful girls , but not so innocent , masoom , kind hearted , pure girl like you ...whom I can send my whole life just looking at her !!!!!.

Jhanak , feeling the peace and warmth of Anirudh moving from her gratitude and bagwan mode to how lucky Arshi didi is to have him in life ...How comfortable she was in telling that her mother used to pamper her with so much love when she used to fall sick... The safe and peace on her face ...while sleeping .

The comfort between the two is slowly and steadily increasing.The immediate reaction of ' I would have died on starving ( he could have some other gesture than raising hands ) , making it firm every time that ' your life is very precious 💕 ' they have come a long way from eye locks to understanding each other so well.

Jhanak needs this man in her life who always reminds the warmth and affection of her mom, no wonder she fell for him.The strength and comfort that Anirudh gives her is immense to be herself . ' Tume darne ki zaroorat nahi hai , main lad jaunga har toofan se '

The disinterest of his marriage with Arshi is loud now . "I am mentally prepared to meet Arshi and Shristi" ( and so am I , come on Anirudh bring it on).. Had an option "I would have left Arshi !!!!"

Choton why didn't you speak to him , why inner thoughts...he is confused, someone should clear his mind ...If not you who will do it for him...Did he hear about the marriage , if so why didn't he tell Anirudh .

So he knows Shristi was the culprit 💥💥

Shayad Jhanak loves Rahul and you are hell bound on bringing them together ...And that too Kolkata ...

Open your eyes man , not all parents are like Tanuja and Shubo ....he can't just leave his parents and come to Kolkata to settle with Jhanak .Tejas would revenge on Rahul's family .

Anyways let him do the matchmaking , he needs a round of taunts from her on assuming her love for Rahul .

You both cant live without each other , make it loud and clear to the entire evil clan.

Bring it on Anirudh and Jhanak , settle it with Arshi and Shristi .

No aadha aadhi nakli and all now make it clear this time ...

Finally got to read yours.... since I didn't want to reply in haste.

Red- Beautiful. Ani se kisse pyaar nahi hoga yaar?smiley43

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

No Anusha, the tv is in the bedroom.. so Jhanak is played like suprabhatam to him every morning 😜

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Precap: same as before!

Maybe extended conversation between brothers

Ok! Ani feeding khichadi to Jhanak was as bland as them feeding us with sugar free ishq jalebis .. mujhse woh dekha hi nahin gaya!!!🧐

Well we wanted monologues from the leads and we got them in abundance today.. sab ke sab pheeke.. maybe it’s me .. pul of my patience is breaking ! Koi ise girne se bachaao ladies!( Kuch achcha review de do so that I can spend all day peacefully..)

As if that was not enough, Ani’s sone pe suhaaga wale thoughts and deeds! Encouraging Rahul to marry Jhanak.. not just that , but also getting them to Calcutta and settling them near him!!! Wow!!! Ani sach mein you are cho chweet and philanthropic 😍 you have redefined insaniyat today❤️😛

Ek Jhanak ko ghar le aaya rishtedar cum maid ki haisiyat se ab Rahul ko kaise import karega BH / Calcutta mein?? Is he going to be the place holder for Shaam da??😜

Choton asked him the right questions? Unki shaadi karaane ke baad tu kya karega🤪😜

Kaisa Aadmi hai tu jo Jhanak ke pyaar ko samajhta hi nahin!!!

The clowns of BH are getting ready to go Srinagar! Chugalkhor maa beti as gayin khaata kholne ani ke naam ki🤪 Srishti finally put the entire blame on their laadla instead of Jhanak!! That’s some progressive thinking on her part!

Seems Shubho has a secretary( all this time i was under the impression that his job profile was to be the ‘yes- man’ for Srishti)🧐 He’s gonna book tickets for the upcoming dramedy fest in Srinagar!!
His dialogue of ‘ is baar ani ne agar shaadi mein gadbadi kee toh main use disown kar doonga’ cracked me up!! Shubho ji, gladly! Your son is waiting for that shubh ghadhi only! But sadly Ani is baar shaadi mein kaand nahin karne waala .. Jhanak hai na , uski partner in crime?? 😄 ‘ sukh dukh ki saathi - jeevan saathi’😄

Ps: During Ani and Rahul session, Rahul explained how he didn’t confess to Jhanak due to the fear of rejection!

Ani’s mind voice. ‘same pinch bro same pinch’😄 but he gave hopes to Rahul saying that jhanak behad tumse pyaar karti hai!! Ye lo kar Lo baat! Ek baar bhi is bechari ne Rahul ka naam nahin liya hoga ab tak na usse baat ki! Lekin pyaar toh beintaha karti hai.. ab yeh kaise😛

Isiliye out of the three aashiqs the best aashiq award goes to Tejas Kumar who had the guts to confess to Jhanak on her face even though he knew what Jhanak thinks of him, “ kyunki pyaar karte hain tumse pagli”😜❤️🤪😍😛

I rest my case😜

IMG_1854.jpeg

This is Ani giving gyaan to Rahul👆

IMG_1808.jpeg

Rahul getting encouragement as per the title of the episode to woo and marry Jhanak 👆
IMG_1822.jpeg

BH - stunned tongue tied and ashamed after hearing the news of Kashmir files being reopened by their own Suputra- Ani Bose 😄

Vidya, you are hilarious. Finally got to catch up with so many post I was tagged in. 😄

Rahul is getting free ka pass for everything. Free main Jhanak, free main settle career, free main ghar, free main security(Ani ka bus chale, security guard ban ke unke ghar ke bahar pehra bhi dega because love ke liye sala kuch bhi kare gasmiley37... what else does this Rahul need after that? One lucky brat he is. Thanks to the most generous husband of the year! 😌

Let me answer Chotton’s question asking Ani: Unki shaadi ke baad tu kiya kare ga?

Me: Dhol bajaye ga unke ghar ke bahar and then when he comes home to Arshi then she will bajao him as a dhol! smiley37

Rahul and Tejas have showed Ani many mirrors through either giving their examples expressing interest in Jhanak or questioning his feelings… Banda only gets lost and comes back to reality to fulfill his insaniyat again! Can Jhanak slap him please? Just once? 🙏🥹

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

No Anusha, the tv is in the bedroom.. so Jhanak is played like suprabhatam to him every morning 😜

Awesome suprabatham tho!smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

What's special about that diary?

Sorry, I forgot its importance.

Jhanak's pain heart feelings for her life mother Ani

She wrote in that diary

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Vidya, you are hilarious. Finally got to catch up with so many post I was tagged in. 😄

Rahul is getting free ka pass for everything. Free main Jhanak, free main settle career, free main ghar, free main security(Ani ka bus chale, security guard ban ke unke ghar ke bahar pehra bhi dega because love ke liye sala kuch bhi kare gasmiley37... what else does this Rahul need after that? One lucky brat he is. Thanks to the most generous husband of the year! 😌

Let me answer Chotton’s question asking Ani: Unki shaadi ke baad tu kiya kare ga?

Me: Dhol bajaye ga unke ghar ke bahar and then when he comes home to Arshi then she will bajao him as a dhol! smiley37

Rahul and Tejas have showed Ani many mirrors through either giving their examples expressing interest in Jhanak or questioning his feelings… Banda only gets lost and comes back to reality to fulfill his insaniyat again! Can Jhanak slap him please? Just once? 🙏🥹

Poor ani ! Mentally toh abuse ho raha hai!! Physically bhi??🥹

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Awesome suprabatham tho!smiley36

Only for us.. poor him 😜 he’s more interested in Abhira and dragon sa😄