Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Hello ladies, finally back on track to write episodic thoughts. Will cover up the rest of the episodes on my RUNAK essays. smiley20

Title tho bahut Behudda hai... but episode surpisingly aisa nahi tha.

Le Me after seeing the title:

Like,Super,Verynice,सुपर,मस्त है,पसंद आया, GIF - Like Super Very Nice GIFs

Theme of the episode: Sacrifice and Jalebi

Episode starts on a good note... which is a rarity these days. Thank the lord for small mercies!! But rest of the episode is up and down mainly because RuNak scenes ke beech mein ye clown clan ke scene gussa dete hain Makers.

Me to Makers: Mamaji Balh GIF - Mamaji Balh Bade Acche Lagte Hain GIFs

Now as usual in PH style we have clown clan round table conference on one side and Runak on the other side. First, let me just finish the clown stuff and uske baad Runak ke baare mein ache se mini essay likthi hoon.

In the Pagal khana.... Sasta Celebrity maa-beti are present for another round of complaint session cum planning.

TMW and Mr. Lawyer are just being chamchis as usual to Senior Kardasian.

Yaar mujhe ye samaj mein nahi aate... ye log ye Sasta celebrities mein kya hi dekhte hain??

Me when TMW2 said Abtak shaadi nahi hui so Ani jo karna chahta hai kar saktha hai, lekin shaadi ke baat mein usse chodungi nahi....

What The Hell Are You Talking About Susie Myerson GIF - What The Hell Are You Talking About Susie Myerson Alex Borstein GIFs

How?? Why?? This woman is so delulu. Usse aur motivate kar raha hai humari pyaari Bhabi TMW1. Tum Jhanak ko mat chodna?? Shaadi hogayi to tum usse *Legally* sazaa de sakti hai???

Le me: Hain The Mridul GIF - Hain The Mridul Mridul GIFs

What did you sniff to talk such bull?? And uske saat Dad of the year and Mr. Lawyer Shubo is silent???

But Senior Kardasian is deet. Speed mein pakad leti hain.... Ani ko insult karne ke mauka nahi chod deti hain sasta celebrity.

Advice from me: Listen to your sensible (ex?)husband and leave Mr. Mahaan alone.

But no, she rambles on about ANISHI Asli marriage in the same place as Runak Nakli shaadi....

Here comes Mahapriya Shubho ji who finally decided to open his mouth to reply.... Shrishtiji mujhe Usse koi problem nahi haismiley39

Le me to Shubo: Mhrw GIF - Mhrw GIFs

I want to know which college he studied law degree at?? Mujhe bhi jaana hai... muft mein bina efforts dale BL degree milega na? I will also become ishmart layer like him. smiley42

Anyways, they decide to book the tickets and grifters Laal and TMW1 also tag along muft mein phir se vacation ke liye. I thought professors had one of the busiest but underpaid jobs next to nurses. Apparently, Laal is too free. Basu kandan ki males ki yahi problem hai. Ones who are shown to be successful Barely work but chotton and Jethu work a lot.

I want to know the secret yaa... tell me tell me.smiley42

Senior Kardasian ne ek line boli... kya mast tha. Iss bhar agar Aniruddh ne shaadi karne se mana kiya na... meri beti ye shaadi tod legi.

Le me:

Thats Not What You Said Last Time South Park GIF - Thats Not What You Said Last Time South Park You Did It Last Time GIFs

Shubo and Tanuja leave no room to act as yes men, jis had tak ki Dad of the year is willing to no longer be a dad. Waah waah waah!!

Le me to Shubo:

Waah Modiji GIF - Waah Modiji Kya GIFs

Please do that. #FREEANIFROMMADHOUSE

Also forgot one thing.... Shubo said Dialogue of the day...

"Arshi mein jaanti hoon ki tumne kitne sacrifices ki..."

Le me:Spilling Spits GIF - Spilling Spits Water GIFs

Laal ke baare mein bholna hi time waste hai. Enough said.

Ye sab ko Chotton chup chupke chor ki tara dekh raha tha. Koi bhi to insaan hai iss pagalkhane mein jo acha kaam kar raha hai.

Le me to Chotton:

Very Good.Gif GIF - Very Good Good Kuselan Movie GIFs

Chotton is to Ani what TMW1 is to Kardasians. He immediately calls Ani to talk about what happened in the conference. Usme bhi makers ne Jalebi ki thara ghol ghol gumke dialogues dal di. Before talking about this let me jump back to humari pyaari sanskari couple RUNAK.

Lets Go Back To The Start Robert E Fuller GIF - Lets Go Back To The Start Robert E Fuller Lets Go Back To The Beginning GIFs

Time for mini essay.

Aniruddh is admiring a sleeping Jhanak, peaceful that she is finally out of Tejas's grasp. His hands move tenderly to set aside the strands of hair he feels is affecting her only to be stunned for a second on her beauty as his monologue implies... not only her chehra but her dil too.

Zindagi me bahot si khubsoorat ladkiyan dekhi meine...lekhin ye masoom sa chehra kabhi nahi... kabhi kabhi yehi lagta hai ki saari zindagi iss chehre ko dekhar bita saktha hoon mein. Itna innocent... itna pure...tum jaisa aaj tak nahi dekha meine Jhanak....

True words of admiration as a lover are spilling from his mind.... without any hesitation. The naivete, purity, and grace with which Jhanak handles things is one of the major points of attraction to Ani in addition to the outer beauty which is a reflection of her inner self.

But as soon as the thought crosses his mind, reality sinks in making him question his own thought process as he detracts his hand immediately.

Yeh kya soch raha hoon mein?? Kya yeh sab sochna teekh hai??

Jhanak aur Rahul dono ek doosre se pyaar karte hai... aur mein undono ki ichha puri karne jaa raha hoon. Phir Kolkatta lekhe jaunga.... mein Jhanak ko kush dekhna chatha hoon.... ek aise zindagi chahtha hoon jahan usse beizaat na hona pade.

Jaanab, ab bilkul kar sakthe hai. Biwi hai aapki. Aur ishq pe koi kabu nahi rakh pata....

All that aside. Aniruddh always wants the best for her in her life.... shayad usme wo khud bhi na rahe. There is something so bittersweet about witnessing this type of unconditional love. Lucky are those who are capable of being loved as such and able to love as such. Chahe usme Confusion ho.... Insaaniyat and Zimmedari ke naam se bahut aur kuch ho.

For some reason he wakes up Jhanak who gets startled and mumbles that she is cold. Aniruddh the amar premi covers her with blankie as Jhanak asks about his health. He asks her to eat instead, and they do tutu mein mein.

" Tum agar meri jagah hoti toh kya karti?"

Sahi pakde hai aap.

Jhanak's silence and words to herself is very telling of the changes she is undergoing. A man once she decided to part with is now in front of her as her saviour again and her facade is crumbling as inner thoughts come to the forefront.

Yeh sukh, yeh shanti bas todi der ke liye hai. Jo bhi aappki jeevan saati hogi, wo lucky hai... bahot lucky hai. Arshi didi bahot lucky hai.

Budding thoughts of Jhanak as a lover. The envy is starting to creep in. The first time she ever thought of Arshi really with Aniruddh as the focal point. Till now it was always Ani as Arshi's would be in her psyche, but now I see the tides changing as Aniruddh will come to occupy her consciousness more.

What I see here is two people slowly growing unconsciously comfortable with the fact that they love the other. Ani is developing a sense of sacrifice as Jhanak is developing a sense of envy, both facets of love. And it is wonderful to see these two people fumble their way through the most earth-shattering journey in their life.

Interrupted by Ani's query, unlike Ani who blurted out last time that he loved her spontaneously, she stays mum and says bas kuch nahi. Ani unperturbed proceeds to feed her.

"Body mein takat aane ke liye khana zarrori hai. You need this....Trust me"

Aha.... Trust me makes an appearence yet again. This is fine. Kal ka trust me aur aane wale trust me tho bahot katarnak lag raha hai.

"Sirji.... mein uss Tejas ke ghar ka khaana nahi chathi thi, yahan thak ki mein uss ghar ki paani nahi piya...."

My poor baby... Kis tarah ke torture hai yeh??

"Shaadi hoti to khana padta hai na??"

Jaanab you really be wanna asking that question now?

"Kyun khana padta?? Mein bhuk se mar jaati...."

Truer words have never been spoken.

Jhanak's response however earns ire from Aniruddh who is unable to comprehend a world without her, not even in thoughts. He moves his hand to slap her in an aborted attempt. He slowly folds his hands in a gesture to shush her as Jhanak looks at him with bewilderment in her eyes.

"Jo bhi bholo.... lekin marne ki baat mat karna."

"Kyun? Tejas ke saat rehne se behtar hai mar jaana... kuch der pehle aap hi ne kaja tha"

"Haan mein keh saktha hoon.... tumhe kehne ki koi zarrorat nahi hai. Aisa maat kehna... tumhari Zindagi bahot kimti hai"

A parallel to the entire mandap saaga. An indirect declaration of what Ani is capable of doing to keep Jhanak safe just as she demonstrated before for his sake.

This is what true Sacrifice is, not what Shubho was referring to Arshi as earlier. Both are ready to give up their own life for the other. Need I say more? Mohabbat yehi hai.... jo taakat hai, wo kamzori bhi hai.

As Anirudh gently wipes her lips and feeds her medicine, a moment of silence ensues where their eyes do the talking, a rare peace amidst these days of turmoil. Jhanak feels vulnerable enough to talk about her departed mother. A topic most intimate.

"Maa ki siwa kisi aur ne meri itni kayal nahi rakha"

Signifying what Ani means to her. Not only a savior.... but family.

"Haan pata hai mujhe.... tumhari maa nahi hai na. Isliye mein ye sab kar raha hoon.... Tumhe koi problem hai kya?"

Poor Ani has to ask permission to even feed her lol. Jhanak ne bichare ko itna tang karke rakha. I have a sneaking suspicion if her mother were there also, he would do the same.

"Problem hogi.... agar aap aisa kare tho toofan ho saktha hai"

A call back to her earlier warning about Duniya taba hojayegi. She knows what's in store for them both.

"Jhanak.... jo hona hai, hone do. Tum kisi se bhi darne ke zaroorat nahi hai. Mein tumhe har toofan se lad jaunga"

Her guardian angel. Her companion. Her well-wisher. Her parent. He is willing to be her everything. To be the shield which protects her from every slight ever.

What a beautiful exchange of words. A wife quietly admitting her fears as the husband equally assures her that there is nothing to be afraid of. They are both husband and wife in all the way that matters.... In dono ki yeh rishta ki izaar karne ki zaroorat hi kya hai?? Labels tho sirf doosron ke liye hai.

As Jhanak feels sleepy again, Aniruddh makes her lie down as they converse for the final time of the day.

"Sirji.... sorry. Meri wajah se aapko sab kuch jhelna padraha haina??"

Overly polite Jhanak drawing a boundary. But Ani aisa hone nahi dega.

"Jhanak... meine jo bhi kiya na mere liye kiya. Tumhari liye nahi."

Oh Ani, we all know why you did this. She is your life. You were just being selfish after all.

"Sirji, aap kabhi kabhi mujhe samaj mein nahi aate"

Mujhe bhi nahi. smiley44

"Tumhe sab samajne ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai..."

Acha???smiley2

As sleep evades Jhanak, she cutely requests Ani to pat her head stating that her mother used to do so. Ani obliges, his tone mellowing down to a lullaby, soft and comforting.

" Sir ji jab bhi mein bimar thi na, maa bahot pyaar se meri sar silathi thi. Bahot pyaar karthi thi"

"Teekhai Jhanak.... tum so jao. Hum kal subha baat karenge"

Ani quietly pulls over the blankie as tenderly smooths her hair and pats her head in an attempt to resemble what her mother would as Jaage Hain from Guru plays in the background.

Jaage hain der tak hame, kuch der sone dho

Thodi si raaat aur hai, subah to hone do

Aadhe adhoora jo kwaab jo, puri na ho sake

Ik baar phirse, wo kwaab bhone do

My heart somehow broke a little hearing this song. It's a song that perfectly capitulates the undercurrents that both the characters are feeling right now. Sure, it's a lullaby and it portrays hopes to complete unfinished dreams in the sleep once more. Ani, the maternal entity hoping that Jhanak the child dreams about completing her unfinished dreams. But the music is so mournful.... melancholic.... symbolic of that Ani jinke kwaab jo Jhanak ke baare mein, aur Jhanak ke saath dekha.... wo Adhuri hi reh gayi unke liye. He looked so lost like a child himself, jisse Jhanak ko khone ki daar ho. Knowing his plans for her.... shayad yeh dukh bhi hai. Why? In his mind, it's probably the last time Jhanak ko unse itni dependent aur vulnerable dekhne ko milegi. Pati ki tarah pesh aane ka shayad aakhri mauka hai, Iss tarah sar silane ka, baat karne ka, gareeb hone ka.

The love between these two is like a beautiful painting, seeing it, feeling it, your heart swells up. This maybe a cliched scene of ML taking care of sick FL. But there is more to it than that.... Yeh bhi haq jatana hi hai. People tend to blabber and speak their mind without filters when sick. Jhanak asking him indirectly to do things for her that her mother did, haq se is a honest request to Ani. And Ani taking charge in caring for her like her mother would and easing her worries like a husband would, Haq se. And when a love story is spun together by the threads of such small but meaningful actions make for a beautiful painting as I stated above. Jab iss tarah ke parwah hai to Lafzon mein Jatane ki kya hi zaroorat hai??

I have no words to describe how much I appreciate Krushal's acting here. The minute mannerisms that he incorporated like fiddling with his ring while talking about their relationship, his small smile saying it's okay for Jhanak not to understand, the way he looked lost for a minute as Jhanak turned to face him in his sleep, the hesitation for a microsecond before patting her head lovingly to make her sleep peacefully and so many more. There is something so ethereal about a man showing his *feminine/maternal* side so confidently. It shows he will be a sensitive, kind and wonderful husband to his wife and a father to his children. No wonder Jhanak is envious of Arshi, kaise nahi hoga? Par usse kya patha.... ki Ani ke Zindagi ka naam hi "Jhanak" hai.

And Hiba complemented him very well as a very confused and vulnerable Jhanak. One that is fighting herself to stay away from the man who has saved her life again and again, forced to choose time and again between her mother and the love of her life in a way. Despite all the turmoil in her heart, she just couldn't help but melt at the gestures of Ani, to become so helpless that she talked in so much detail about her mother. One she didn't do with any other member of the Basu family: not even Appu di.

Many components have to come together to make a scene memorable. The song selection, the cinematography, the actors, the lines..... it's not an easy thing to achieve. Luck also plays a part since viewers perception is a variable factor. But I guess makers have discovered the golden formula, since they have successfully made two cliche tropes into something so iconic. First the hospital scene where Ani comforts Jhanak as she gets the injection. Now, taking care of her when sick. Take a bow Makers!!

I hope you guys leave some for Jhanak too, at this rate Ani will be the sole fav for most viewers. smiley36

End of essay.

Nowj umping back to the fact this was the storm before the calm, as if right on time Chotton calls Ani to appraise him of the events. Ani is all ready to face the Basus and Mukherjees and sab teekh hai. But usse adad hai, Rahul ko beech mein keechne ka. There goes downhill the episode.

"Kya Jhanak bhi usse pyaar karti hai kya?"

"Shaayad"

I have no words. But Chotton definitely does.

Tu iss ladki ke liye kitna kuch kar raha hai?? kyunki tum usse pyaar karta hai. Yeh mein achi tarah se jaan chuki hoon. Wo tere liye kitna kuch karti hai, ghar mein beizaati sehti rehti hai kyunki wo bhi usse pyaar karta hai. Kaisa admi hai tu?? Kaisa pyaar hai tumhara ki tum usse samaj hi nahi paya??

Jaanab. Jab aapki dumb but pyaari Chotton ko hi ye sab samaj mein aa gaya, aap ko kyun nahi?? Sach mein you need loads of Chawanprash. smiley44

Aniruddh is dheet on making Jhanak's dream of marrying Rahul come true. Uske Upar plans for bring them both to Kolkatta. Sasta celebrity ka accusations ab not applicable.

Ani when concerning INSANIYAAT:

We'Re Talking About Genderequality. True Gender Equality..Gif GIF - We'Re Talking About Genderequality. True Gender Equality. I Love-this-man-so-much Terry Crews GIFs

Sensing the absurdity of his claims, Chotton steps up to be the man of the hour and probes his nephew.

"Aur tu kya karega Ani?"

Exactly Chotton. Get him by his balls.

And yeh ek hi questions ke liye Ani ke paas jawab nahi hai. Jab he tries to answer Chotton grasps the core and puts him on spot.

"Mera kya? Mein Arshi ko to nahi chod sakti na?"

Baatein wahan hoti hai jahan soch bhi hoti hai jisse Chotton ne pakadlia.

"Agar chance hota tho tum Arshi ko chod dete??"

Best question of the show. Please keep dogging him like this.

But Ani being Ani weasels his way-out citing Jhanak and cue we jump to the scene where Ani is doing his Matchmaker duties with Rahul in a cafe.

Points to note:

Ani was totally pissed Rahul was saying Meri Best friend. Ye kaak shaadi karega in dono ka??

His sardonic smile as Rahul recounted his fears. And phat se saying Jhanak loves Rahul very much

Reminiscing the same things when Rahul said about her innocence and purity.

Asking Rahul "Tum Jhanak se shaadi nahi kar sakthi?"

My reaction:

Facepalm Dismay GIF - Facepalm Dismay Disappointed GIFs

#LONGLIVEINSANIYAAT

Aniruddh Bose at the start of the episode:

Pedro Pascal GIF - Pedro Pascal GIFs

Aniruddh Bose at the end of the episode:

Cocking The Gun Javi Gutierrez GIF - Cocking The Gun Javi Gutierrez Pedro Pascal GIFs

Precap: Arshi Liar Old Man GIF - Liar Old Man Yelling GIFs

@Mayafruitbae, maybe not yesterday. But I certainly felt his heart breaking today. Ypu cannot say I am not an Ani stan after this. smiley36

BUT I STILL WANT MAWWR.smiley39

#SADISTME

Ah! I am reading your long descriptive post aram se in my bed. You have summed up pretty much everything we felt.

Firstly, did Arshi witch really say that? She’ll not leave Anirudh once she marries him because I skipped all of their nonsense as usual?

Me to Arshi: beta phele woh tera hoga toh tu chore gi nahe. Chal bhag😏

Secondly, Your mini essay on RuNak took my heart away in a breeze of fresh air! Honestly, hats off to the makers for portraying such eminent details being captured in their scenes with deeper understanding of their relationship. From Doctors visit to him taking care of her like a parent. I think viewers get more connected to such real scenes because it provides you a sense into the real world.

Krushal and Hiba synchronize so well together that even their gestures or certain facial expression have a lot of meaning to decipher. 200 episodes without real romance and still holding a strong chemistry is commendable!

Anirudh and Rahul ka drama is getting out of hands and I really wish this man wakes up soon. Apne haathon se apni zindagi barbaad kar raha hai. I really want Jhanak to give him back and tell him to mind his own business especially when he knows nothing smiley44

In short, Lovely analysis Anusha🩷

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Sare WUs se yeh samajh aaya-

Mota mota yehi na ki pati patni ne ek dusre ke liye rishta dhoonda hai aur tay kar diya hai smiley37smiley37

#InnovationLajawab

The two main stakeholders, dilli dallying with RuNak product delivery smiley36smiley36

Product delivery se yaad aya Sohini, how about our Amazon ...🤔😂❤️

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh no , this last phera in this show will be worse as they already have this aadha concept ....

For said reasons for threatening and others right now he can't break the marriage and also the much discussed Jhanak's pushing him away from her ...

He is possessive, but not to that extent as it becomes an obsession for him. He didn't like her in Tejas bride dress as he is a criminal, he doesn't really love pagali Jhanak , he will either make her slave , use her , traffic her or even kill her to avenge . And hence the dislike . If the groom is from good background he has no reluctance in getting her married , we had seen it earlier with uncle groom . Back then he was only concerned with his age and his regressive thinking of not allowing to study and work .

Rahul on the other hand is a perfect match for Jhanak.. Jhanak knows him too.. And hence in his nervousness and tension of her life and safety he is trying his last resort match making ...

And if nothing works and Jhanak doesn't claim her rights, he would be breaking the marriage for Jhanak be it her safety or whatever he might name it other than love .🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

At the moment foe me he is doing it right by matching her with Jhanak, but blindly ignoring her feelings as he thinks he is doing all for her well being in his absence ...

How about you girls ?? 🤔

Anirudh Bose is a GHADA!🤦‍♀️ That’s what I want to saysmiley36

Rahul needs to make him jealous! If Ani is getting into the business and deliberately asking Rahul about Jhanak and love and shaaadi. If he is allowing Rahul to open up, then surely Rahul needs to open up. Perhaps open up to such an extent where Anirudh starts to feel uncomfortable 😈smiley37
Edited by Manoshono - 4 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

You forgot about our imagination 😜

Ours and boses’ are same

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I am Aniruddh Stan, I am Jhanak Stan, I am Tejas Stan, I am Rahul Stan... but sabse badi baat hai. I am Tammi ka super Stan. smiley16

Of course 😛 hamaari jaan😜

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Today sbs coverage for promo shoot , hiba also confirmed she will break Ani Arshi marriage . Relax it will not go till pheras . In today hotel scene also she expressed her desire to be with him. In SBS coverage they showed full promo where jhanak will say ruko and will signal ani to not to proceed for marriage by her eyes . Anu put down the garland after this.

Yeah, I just that video so Jhanak will stop the marriage this time.

Loved Hiba's humorous way of giving the story's hints.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh no , this last phera in this show will be worse as they already have this aadha concept ....

For said reasons for threatening and others right now he can't break the marriage and also the much discussed Jhanak's pushing him away from her ...

He is possessive, but not to that extent as it becomes an obsession for him. He didn't like her in Tejas bride dress as he is a criminal, he doesn't really love pagali Jhanak , he will either make her slave , use her , traffic her or even kill her to avenge . And hence the dislike . If the groom is from good background he has no reluctance in getting her married , we had seen it earlier with uncle groom . Back then he was only concerned with his age and his regressive thinking of not allowing to study and work .

Rahul on the other hand is a perfect match for Jhanak.. Jhanak knows him too.. And hence in his nervousness and tension of her life and safety he is trying his last resort match making ...

And if nothing works and Jhanak doesn't claim her rights, he would be breaking the marriage for Jhanak be it her safety or whatever he might name it other than love .🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

At the moment fot me he is doing it right by matching him with Jhanak, but blindly ignoring her feelings as he thinks he is doing all for her well being in his absence ...

How about you girls ?? 🤔

What is there to rinse repeat and recycle! Ani is bechaara aur uska dil usse bhi bechaara❤️
https://tenor.com/izis7aBiOhM.gif

ab toh Ramji hi uska kalyaan kare😄

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Pari first time she lost her bag before marriage..

Marriage Red saree and her mother photo was in second bag...

Her diary also she lost with bag
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What is there to rinse repeat and recycle! Ani is bechaara aur uska dil usse bhi bechaara❤️
https://tenor.com/izis7aBiOhM.gif

ab toh Ramji hi uska kalyaan kare😄

True, Now if they don't show them accepting the marriage , there is nothing to watch..

It is all done and said ....

May be this Rahul will end tomorrow with him rejecting and then major drama of Arshi marriage..

Too much to see rituals , I am so bored of Shadi shadi now...

Every week there is a new shadi !!!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen video but I don't know true or false Now divorce plot will be begin.jhanak said without divorce you can't marriage.