Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Anusha, your words always make me re-live the episode and help bring forward all the subtle hidden meaning and emotions that I've missed. Love reading your reviews!

Thank you. It was an episode I liked the more I watched it. smiley42

Perfect masala episode smiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I like this guy in gray… please koi to karo aisa ! Choton please have this ani mama conversation with your Bhanu’s

Photo kichvane mat bhulna smiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Is this a good show ?

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Photo kichvane mat bhulna smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

Is this a good show ?

Yes for the first 100 the best. smiley2

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

One more mystery… video Mamaji took? What happened to that

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani looked like he was on autopilot today. His sole focus was this (stupid) plan of Rahul-J marriage and ensuring J has someone by her side to ensure her safety. He didn't dare to stop and think about the implications of this on his life ...because if he did he knows his heart would break into a million pieces. Even when Chotton touched on the subject, Ani was quick to make excuses and end the conversation. Because deep down Ani knows that who he really wants, his love, the reason for his existence..cannot be his (or so he thinks!).

Silly man! Does Ani really believe he'll be able to hand J over to someone else and then go ahead and marry Arshi ?? If he does he's kidding himself !

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Any new update guys?

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Ani looked like he was on autopilot today. His sole focus was this (stupid) plan of Rahul-J marriage and ensuring J has someone by her side to ensure her safety. He didn't dare to stop and think about the implications of this on his life ...because if he did he knows his heart would break into a million pieces. Even when Chotton touched on the subject, Ani was quick to make excuses and end the conversation. Because deep down Ani knows that who he really wants, his love, the reason for his existence..cannot be his (or so he thinks!).

Silly man! Does Ani really believe he'll be able to hand J over to someone else and then go ahead and marry Arshi ?? If he does he's kidding himself !

It will hit him seeing J with Rahul for real.

Bubblez04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

For all this mahantha Ani is showing of him arranging R J wedding, it is not fitting in with his extreme possessivenes angle. The man cant see her in wedding clothes given by Tejas. He wants to marry her off to R. They need to be more consistent than this.

BOLD - I felt this too initially. It seems out of character. Ani has always wanted J to be around him, for himself only, regardless of what Arshi, his family, or EVEN Jhanak said! But now I feel somethings changed in him... perhaps at one point his love or responsibility or whatever it was, was conditional. He wanted her to listen to him and behave a certain way. But now his love is much deeper than that and getting to a point of unconditional. He knows it would crush his soul to be away from her, but for her happiness he's willing to keep aside his feelings and let her be with the man she loves (who according to Ani , is rahul).

Edited by Bubblez04 - 4 months ago
Bubblez04 thumbnail

"Anirudh's Avatars"....Aaj ka episode Ani aur unake aneko Avatars ke naam!

Anirudh the Lover: the monolougue smiley27

Kabhi kabhi aisa lagata hai ke sari zindgai iss chehare ko dekh kar bita sakata hoon me... itani innocent , itani pure... tum jaisa aaj tak nahi dekha main Jhanak

Tumhari zindagi bohot kimati hai! smiley27

Tumhe kisi se bhi darane ki zaroorat nahi hai! Main har toofan se lad jaoonga!

Jhanak GIF

Anirudh the caretaker: Jisaki tabiyat kharab hai, agar wo nahi kha rahi to mai kaise...smiley27

Jhanak GIF

Anirudh the Mother: Loved the BG played during this beautiful scene!

Jhanak GIF

Last but not least...

Anirudh the Matchmaker: His favorite role so far!

I recall how we all desperately wished to see this young face Rahul just one more time...

Tab humare nare kuch aur the...

Rahul GIF

Aur aaj sirf 2 episodes ke baad hum kuch aur naare laga rahe hai...

Protest GIF

Jokes aside, I saw a strength in Anirudh today. it takes a lot of strength to let go of a person you love for their happiness.

प्यार वो नहीं जो जान देता है,प्यार वो है जो किसी की खुशी के लिए अपनी जान छोड़ देता है।

Love is not about giving up your life, true love is when you let go for someone else's happiness.

तुम खुश रहो, यही दुआ है मेरी,तुम्हारी खुशी के लिए हम खुद से दूर हो गए।

I pray for your happiness, and for your joy, I've distanced myself from you

अगर तेरा साथ हो भी नहीं सकता,तो तेरा खुश रहना ही काफी है मेरे लिए।

Even if we can't be together, your happiness is enough for me

Choton ne aaj hum sab ki dil ki baat bol di! Kash aap ye thoda zor se bol bhi dete!

Kaisa aadami hai tu... ye kaisa pyaar hai tera? ke tu usaka pyaar samaz hi nahi pa raha?

Avval number ke Bhikariz pohanch gaye hai Bose house ladaki ke rishate ki bhikh mangane!

Shristi: Kaise pala hai aapane apane bete ko! smiley37( actually, we want to ask you this same question S!)

Shristi: Hamesha ladakiyo ka hi accha karana hota hai use, ladako ki madad karate dekha nahi maine use! (ye mamale me aap galat hai! You will soon get Rahul weds Jhanak wedding invite , sponsored by anirudh)

Shristi: Tumhe agar shaadi nahi karani to hum chale jate hai! (Aap decide kar lo! aakhir aap chahati kya hai!)

Arshi: Jo time maine iss relation me invest kiya hai usaka kya? Usaki bharpai kaun karega? (Dekho Arshi...Wo bharpai Jo bhi kare Anirudh na kare bus!)

Shubho: Iss jhanak ke samane haar mat manana! ( Ye lo Shristi - Shubho: SS couple match made in hell! We have more candidates suitable for Shriti than Jhanak!)

Shubho: Agar Anirudh ne iss shadi me koi bhi adchan dali to main usase sare rishte tod dunga... (yes ani don't you dare take away daddy's fav girl! )

Tanuja: Jis mandir me nakali shaadi hui thi, usi mandir me asali shadi hogi , i think thats a brilliant plan! (way to be cruel to your own son!)

Arshi's earrings today can totally take the place of this "gong" used in ancient times!

Feng Shui Brass Gong Desktop Zen Art for Fortune + Free Red String

Love the GIFS! 😁

Even though it was beautiful to see Ani taking care of Jhanak, I still felt, kaash Jhanak didnt have a fever and was feeling fine. Both their emotions were running high after that confrontation with Tejas and their reunion in Kashmir. What they had to stop abruptly that night in the shed could have continued today! 😝