Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Alright ! Thanks maya ! Thanks for the courage

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I loved the episode , Vira ..

Come back after watching .. We have watched much worse in Jhanak land ...more strength to you 🥰

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Jhanak’s Sirji gives a ray of hope for some progress in Storyline !

Maya are you just drooling over Ani right now 😂😂😂 is that why you lubbbbb it 🤣

True , I just wrote it before ...

He is looking handsome and the entire colour , location and both their color combination looks so great .

After watching today's episode I am more than aadha sure Arshi marriage will be flop.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

First of all they are doing it in a temple 😂😂😂 I guess that’s insulting enough for their so called “image”

True , I just write it before ...

He is looking handsome and the entire colour , location and both their color combination looks so great .

After watching today's episode I am more than aadha sure Arshi marriage will be flop.

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think I had a meltdown yesterday looking at the promo where jhanak speaks nothing and reading brother-in-law 😱! Sorry if I spoiled fun for people here ! I lost it looking at it late at night but it seems she says “Sirji” 😮‍💨 never to look at jhanak updates late at night … lesson learned ! 🙈 https://youtu.be/TGRIbw7rick?si=O52NPUasvByPQiMi

Ooooh I really liked the promo! The background score, flashback..the silence after Jhanak shouts Sirji. Uff! Had goosebumps there !

The promo doesn't give anything away though..as always, it's left open ended to pique our interest and for us to draw a 100 different conclusions. The makers are so smart!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Yes Ashu , I think that convo might help him to break the marriage..He was so restless and sad and asked so many questions about her safety .

May be tomorrow r some other drama and we will be forced to think different 😁😁

@ bold… yaa smiley36 here till end u just can’t guess smiley36 all guesses goes wrong & new thing only shows up smiley36… not for his love but for her safely he may back off smiley36 & that’s just the promo smiley36 here promo & scene r always different..….smiley14smiley24 Today they may get another alone time as whole mad family will come next day smiley36
vira76 thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️❤️ makers are smart …and also very cunning ! No wonder they created Ani !

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Ooooh I really liked the promo! The background score, flashback..the silence after Jhanak shouts Sirji. Uff! Had goosebumps there !

The promo doesn't give anything away though..as always, it's left open ended to pique our interest and for us to draw a 100 different conclusions. The makers are so smart!

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

First of all they are doing it in a temple 😂😂😂 I guess that’s insulting enough for their so called “image”

This temple shaadi idea is the worst ever by Arshi and Shrishti and is going to backfire so bad ! They are going to take Ani and J to the same temple where they got married and basically just refresh those memories. If Ani is currently feeling 20% guilt for marrying Arshi, it's going to be 100% after seeing that temple and realising that he has already completed all the sacred rituals with J and she is his wife!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think I had a meltdown yesterday looking at the promo where jhanak speaks nothing and reading brother-in-law 😱! Sorry if I spoiled fun for people here ! I lost it looking at it late at night but it seems she says “Sirji” 😮‍💨 never to look at jhanak updates late at night … lesson learned ! 🙈 https://youtu.be/TGRIbw7rick?si=O52NPUasvByPQiMi

Promo spoiled my day also..

Moral of the story...

If we addicted to a toxic show, it doesn't matter it's a day or night, it ruins our mood and spoils our mental peace.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This temple shaadi idea is the worst ever by Arshi and Shrishti and is going to backfire so bad ! They are going to take Ani and J to the same temple where they got married and basically just refresh those memories. If Ani is currently feeling 20% guilt for marrying Arshi, it's going to be 100% after seeing that temple and realising that he has already completed all the sacred rituals with J and she is his wife!

But that setup doesn't look like a temple na.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What if Janak shouted Sirji and says your pagdi is nor proper and corrects it and the marriage continues?