Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

One more thing from last 2 episodes I'm not getting the difference time zone they are showing in Kolkata & Kashmir...Day - night kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha...Everyone has changed of clothes, expect these 2???

That is different time zone

Lucknow for North and Kolkata for eastern side 😂😂😂😂

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Do you think he is questioning his feelings? Why?

He knows he is in love with her. He s trying to respect the fact that she does not love him. He will break his commitment to Arshi, if he knows J loves him.

J will not bend or stop the wedding. They will not portray FL as.wrecker of Ani Arshi marriage. He likely will call off the wedding and it is only right he does it, but I hope he does not do it in last phera like the IF article and BH wasi's feel Arshi has a right as aadhi biwi to stay in BH and there be a showdown between 2 wives.

Let him marry Arshi or J. I dont want 2 wives scenario. I dont want to watch this.

Shubha said something important today, the he will disown Ani if he marries J. And today Arshi threatened Ani as well, if he let her down, So drama there as well will happen.

For all this mahantha Ani is showing of him arranging R J wedding, it is not fitting in with his extreme possessivenes angle. The man cant see her in wedding clothes given by Tejas. He wants to marry her off to R. They need to be more consistent than this.

Oh no , this last phera in this show will be worse as they already have this aadha concept ....

For said reasons for threatening and others right now he can't break the marriage and also the much discussed Jhanak's pushing him away from her ...

He is possessive, but not to that extent as it becomes an obsession for him. He didn't like her in Tejas bride dress as he is a criminal, he doesn't really love pagali Jhanak , he will either make her slave , use her , traffic her or even kill her to avenge . And hence the dislike . If the groom is from good background he has no reluctance in getting her married , we had seen it earlier with uncle groom . Back then he was only concerned with his age and his regressive thinking of not allowing to study and work .

Rahul on the other hand is a perfect match for Jhanak.. Jhanak knows him too.. And hence in his nervousness and tension of her life and safety he is trying his last resort match making ...

And if nothing works and Jhanak doesn't claim her rights, he would be breaking the marriage for Jhanak be it her safety or whatever he might name it other than love .🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

At the moment for me he is doing it right by matching him with Jhanak, but blindly ignoring her feelings as he thinks he is doing all for her well being in his absence ...

How about you girls ?? 🤔

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

yeh for sure! Rahul please do some more taarif of Jhanak's beauty! Usake baal, usaki aankhe, usake both, smiley37

uske both kya smiley37smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Pari it's second bag.

I know Dear

But I want her first bag also

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Today sbs coverage for promo shoot , hiba also confirmed she will break Ani Arshi marriage . Relax it will not go till pheras . In today hotel scene also she expressed her desire to be with him. In SBS coverage they showed full promo where jhanak will say ruko and will signal ani to not to proceed for marriage by her eyes . Anu put down the garland after this.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

vinayak ko pata ha dono maa beti kis nature ke hainsmiley36

bechara khud fasa hua hai vo chudailo ke beech smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wo bhi insaniyaat ki natay! 😅

Aur ye zimmedari me khushi khushi nibhaogy!

Kya haal bana kar rakh diya h makers n hmara 🤣

mujhe Insaaniyat word se nafrat ho gayi hai smiley37