Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I don't know why I am getting the feeling that Ani is definitely trying to provoke her into bursting her bubble.

Provoke Jhanak , ...No yaar Zainab ...I am feeling right now he has no such plans ..he is living his moment with Jhanak and inside his heart he is broken , hurt and most importantly worried about her life , safety and who will be there for her ...

It's like a do or die situation for him now.

Until he gets married he can do all his manmani, after as soon as he gets married he can't behave the same ...and he knows Arshi wouldn't allow Jhanak anywhere near him...

So he is tensed and worried mainly...but in a way when she spoke about his life being important, he tries to get the confession or know her heart part...the longing he has to hear it from her ...that he is important and the only one whom she cares for ...😍

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani in that precap also is so coolsmiley37..how cum the family didnt over react by his zhoothsmiley24..so causually he is telling..i told lies cause with truth u all wont allow me to comesmiley36..if he is now like this..then if they marry him what is the gurantee he wont act same way..he will say first i married Jhanaksmiley36..so my duty towards her is more then Arshismiley37

they have made fun & mockery of marriage...real husband-wife r staying like not related at all..but now acting like husband wife..& who r not married for them title & treatment is like bahoo & wife..by family members..except husbandsmiley39

now as Ani has fallen in love..he will just compromise with Arshi..hardly he even bothers about her..he just doesnt seem to care..& yesterday he was saying...that is not importantsmiley37smiley37..Important is Jhanak's healthsmiley37

this Jhanak...for time being should stop worrying about whole world & concentrate on Ani & his care & feelings...she's now not stopping him also from taking care of her...shes like he should do itsmiley9 & i need itsmiley42

Actually it's a big deal.He cancelled his aashirvad and came to rescue Jhanak , but they are not reacting the way it should be ..

May be to trap him in that marriage thing ..

They are more worried about why he gave chocolate and all...asylum is different afterall....

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Jhanak ne Ani se kb kaha ki vo Rahul se pyaar karti hai

Ye pagal aadmi apne dimag me kuch bhi khichdi paka raha hai aur Iss Rahul ko delusional world me bejh raha hai

Rahul ka dil buri tarah se tutega iska to kya hi jayega

Ise to Jhanak mil jayegi aur vo na mili to Banshee to ready hai hi

Poor Rahul kaha fas raha hai Ani ke chakkar me

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

in the episode yesterday the headboard was blue right?! in this one its pink.... so this ani's room ?

OMG , what an observation...

I didn't even see that board ..

When two beautiful people are on screen you are watching head board ...😜😜

1PariGupta thumbnail

Choton kyu baato ko gol gol ghuma raha hai hopeless ho gaya inka character bhi smiley44

Directly bol iss bewkoof Ani ko ki tum Jhanak se aur Jhanak tumse pyaar karti hai

Kyu 4 Zindagiiya barbad kar rahe ho

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

yaha par mohobaat hone ke baad puch rahe hai dost hai ya nahi! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pyar dosti hai ----Rahul said

the SRK Rahul 😜

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hotstar episode title. .

" Anirudh encourages Rahul love"

Ek baar Rahul Jhanak ke pass jaye aur Ani jaise care kar raha tha vaise care kare close hoke

Phir dekhte hai Ani Babu jalate hai ya nahi kaise tolerate karega

1PariGupta thumbnail

seems like now Ani wants to steal Jhanak from Rahulsmiley36smiley36..& Jhanak wants to steal him from Arshismiley36

both have no idea they r already each other's no need to stealsmiley36

bewkoof dono ke dono Husband Wife

Without divorce ekdusre ki Shaadi karwane me lage pade hai smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

looks like hes completely forgot about his confessionsmiley39smiley19

hit of the moment me nikal gaya tha iske muh se

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

That dhamaka and husband-wife juggal bandi better be worth it for us to endure the clown clan’s clowny acts. I don’t care whoever initiates first to put the foot down to claim rights, the other spouse better come in for support! smiley37

I want to see Arshi’s losing the husband trophy with Jhanak👻

Exactly 💯 agree with you ...

Nothing less nothing more ..