Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes dear, thank you😊

Wow , nice to know ☺️

Are you a performer ??

Sing naa some soft melodious Hindi song and post ..

I did love to hear .

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Rahul

Anirudha

Tejas

THE R.A.T.

Vidya ji,ek AI image please..

Thank you..

IMG_1760.jpeg

instead take this : Choton collecting all the prospective grooms of his laadli jhanak .. the one in his hand is his fav ani! He wants to give some exclusive gyaan to his bhateeja😄😍

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Ani doing his favorite work feeding Jhanak giving medicine n water All with his own hands n also wiping her mouth smiley42smiley27

Ani become Jhanak's Mom all his care love aur daant lagana

Jhanak Ani ka choota sa baby ban gayi hai smiley36

Ab ye Maa banke apni Baby ko Vida bhi karega Rahul ke sath smiley44

Koi ise batao he can't live without his Jhanak

Pagal ladka hai kab samjhega smiley44smiley13

https://twitter.com/dilkesarcasm/status/1799627314768265439?t=jEeywnGI51PBC7nnVcYFQw&s=19

https://twitter.com/Shrutilal13/status/1799715227002687899?t=-9mf9aFfKHJ52YcJABE-vQ&s=19

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully sung Vidya, you are so so talented smiley27

I also loved the male voice, lovely, lovely duetsmiley27

Please don’t be sorry and Thank you dear for explaining the lyrics, they are apt for the coversmiley27

Only know you love her when you let her go”

https://jmp.sh/esCgKMCV

I thought I would post it sometime back didn’t find the time! A cover of this lovely song

Sorry guys it’s in Tamil I have pasted the translation.. this was supposed to be after Jhanak gave the ring

Lyrics

Hey beautiful! Are you well?… is your anger doing well?

Hey beloved! Are you well?… are your desires doing well?
Oh head of the family… are you well?
is your solitude doing well?

Is everything at your home well… is the garden at your home doing well?
Are all the flowers in it well?… more importantly, are all your lies doing well?

Oh Beauty! I parted from you, consequently, I lost a part of my intellect
Ashamed of crying out loud (as it implies weakness in men)… I turned off the lights and cried

my dear! I hated you… and I burnt my own intellect (to stop thinking about you)
Having realized the importance of the relationship in (our) separation, I feel I have lost half of my life (you

Won’t new flowers blend into the old garland?
Wouldn’t new knots be added to the old ones. (implying fresh breath of change to a previous sour relationship)

(In Hindu tradition a sacred thread called Mangalasutra is tied by the groom onto the bride’s neck, it is fastened tightly by knots, the implication is that they are bound by the sacred institution of marriage and the husband will take care of wife forever, and the wife wished the long life and prosperity of the husband as they live happily ever after )

Just like a circle, wouldn’t life re-start from where it ended?

Edited by rysohini - 4 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

They took almost 180+ episodes to develop physical intimacy.

Yes .

But that was so apt..

They know each other so well now ...and because of Arshi the immediate physical intimacy would be so cheap..

Now Jhanak won't misunderstand him ..and her famous unsafe , harassment, characterless wouldn't pop up..

Infact she was so peaceful today in his presence ..her tone and her soft talk all indicated how peaceful she was feeling from within.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes , it's so beautifully painted from their first meeting to today ....

Now when I see clips from other shows , I am not getting any romantic feel .

These two have redefined it with their emotional connect .

Krushal and Hiba what a good chemistry ❤️❤️

Same... The hold these 2 actors have on their characters, after long seeing such beautiful chemistry on ITV...

and all credit to the writers too for not rushing to the cliche ITV scenes... They take enough time for the emotional bond to grow and now this addictive physical intimacy in such simple small moments

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

IMG_1760.jpeg

instead take this : Choton collecting all the prospective grooms of his laadli jhanak .. the one in his hand is his fav ani! He wants to give some exclusive gyaan to his bhateeja😄😍

Choton so cute ....😘😘😘

Why is Anirudh suddenly so small...

Tejas and Rahul 🫣🫣

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes .

But that was so apt..

They know each other so well now ...and because of Arshi the immediate physical intimacy would be so cheap..

Now Jhanak won't misunderstand him ..and her famous unsafe , harassment, characterless wouldn't pop up..

Infact she was so peaceful today in his presence ..her tine and her soft talk all indicated how peaceful she was feeling from within.

Yes...I really felt bad for Ani, when she said she is uncomfortable in his presence.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Same... The hold these 2 actors have on their characters, after long seeing such beautiful chemistry on ITV...

and all credit to the writers too for not rushing to the cliche ITV scenes... They take enough time for the emotional bond to grow and now this addictive physical intimacy in such simple small moments

They were always miles apart until very recently in most episodes ....Still we got their attachment with each other so well...

Director is also brilliant ...

Just they showed overdose of Basu family court for the trip and drag

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also thanks to the channel which gave time to the PH..else they spoil all shows with their rubbish interference 😐 😐 😐

💯...

Word Count: 0