Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

https://jmp.sh/esCgKMCV

I thought I would post it sometime back didn’t find the time! A cover of this lovely song

Sorry guys it’s in Tamil I have pasted the translation.. this was supposed to be after Jhanak gave the ring

Lyrics

Hey beautiful! Are you well?… is your anger doing well?

Hey beloved! Are you well?… are your desires doing well?
Oh head of the family… are you well?
is your solitude doing well?

Is everything at your home well… is the garden at your home doing well?
Are all the flowers in it well?… more importantly, are all your lies doing well?

Oh Beauty! I parted from you, consequently, I lost a part of my intellect
Ashamed of crying out loud (as it implies weakness in men)… I turned off the lights and cried

my dear! I hated you… and I burnt my own intellect (to stop thinking about you)
Having realized the importance of the relationship in (our) separation, I feel I have lost half of my life (you

Won’t new flowers blend into the old garland?
Wouldn’t new knots be added to the old ones. (implying fresh breath of change to a previous sour relationship)

(In Hindu tradition a sacred thread called Mangalasutra is tied by the groom onto the bride’s neck, it is fastened tightly by knots, the implication is that they are bound by the sacred institution of marriage and the husband will take care of wife forever, and the wife wished the long life and prosperity of the husband as they live happily ever after )

Just like a circle, wouldn’t life re-start from where it ended?

Vidya , is that your voice...

So beautiful 😍 ❤️

Great singing 👏 👏 👏

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Jhanak ke 3 Aashiqe Starting se hi

Looks like ye teeno ekdusre ke liye bane hai aur Jhanak iss kabab me haddi hai smiley37

https://twitter.com/sanu66904080/status/1799672339128603050?t=6HEnjDSbKi0PSCPTiAetgA&s=19

Rahul

Anirudha

Tejas

THE R.A.T.

Vidya ji,ek AI image please..

Thank you..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Haaye smiley42 Yaar eseee moments milen before manhoos gang enters! smiley36

Imagine if he also lays down with her, caressing her head and putting her to sleep 🫣

Kitna sochon main masooom! Kuch bhi sach nahe hotasmiley37🥺

Girl , dream more ... You got it all today 🥰🥳

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

he will stay with her raat bhar smiley36

Wah wah , all imagination are coming up , 😀 😀 😀

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi girls! i've been reading all your beautiful reviews and keeping up with all the activity on the forum and on jhanak but haven't been getting the time to write or be active on the forum. but today's episode made me want to put my review down as well anirudh: a pure soul surrounded by people like banshee, bips, and even his own parents. at first, anirudh's life was comfortable, he was about to get married and everything seemed perfect. he was always one to stand up for what he believed in, and seeing his own fiance's family treat a girl so badly for no valid reason, he stood up for her. he connected with her, resonated with her and they didn't even know each other then! back then in kashmir for the first time, they bonded, they didn't fall in love but they bonded.. maybe if arshi was a good soul, she wouldn't want smth bad for jhanak just so anirudh doesn't talk to her.. even in kashmir, when anirudh didnt even know her, she got so insecure. and that time, she had absolutely no reason to be insecure. and it wasn't like she was helplessly insecure, she turned out to be a cruel insecure person, just like her mother.. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after their marriage, whether they accepted it or not, there was an invisible string tying them together.. even if they weren't in love that night, they still cared for each other.. and this invisible string was such a strong one, that it pulled them together, their care for each other only got stronger. after bringing jhanak to kolkata, since ani technically was the one who brought her there, after marrying her, subconsciously and consciously he did feel responsible for her well-being. if banshee and SK, and his parents, bips and her assistant weren't so bad for no reason, ani would have no reason to stand up for her. he felt like anything that was being said to her, was his fault, and he never wanted anything bad to happen to her.. he knew she one in a million, even before falling in love with her in the process of saving her. he did do this for insaaniyat and she truly was his zimmedari, but that insaaniyat soon turned into pyaar, and she became his mohabbat and he didn't even realise it. being surrounded with poor souls lacking basic humanity all hs life.. his fiance, her mother, his own parents and even his brother and his wife. as he said he was raised by his jhethu and his bodomaa. and always loved and respected his appu di. this is what made him different than his family. this is why he, in a family of plastic, he was a diamond. seeing the true colours of his fiance, and saving his jhanak from his own family and her own family, he didn't even realise when he fell in love with her. she was just like him, a pure soul. someone who could never even think about something bad happening to someone, someone who would sacrifice herself for the people she cared about, a person full of goodness and kindness in her heart. being surrounded by people like banshee all his life, thinking it was love, he was going to marry her. but then came along jhanak, confusing his heart as to what is love. he found out what his fiance truly was, she was everything he stood against. and jhanak was quite literally everything he stood for and stood up for. in his life full of toxic people, she was a true soul. his only source of happiness after what all had happened when he tried to fight over evil for good. and if she was taken away from him, he literally won't be able to live without her. now their souls were intertwined together, in a world of cruelty, they had fallen in love in the process of saving each other.. from the world. and they didn't even realise it for the longest time. obviously he fell in love with her. and obviosuly she fell in love with him.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha...and if someone questions them, Ani/J should say yes we did the deed.

Just this ...no details...more lipsticks ....💄💋

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Ani ki beautiful date with his true love Rahul smiley37

Finally real true love ke sath date ho hi gayi smiley37

https://twitter.com/SultanAsiyah/status/1799727005723992109?t=SPCCrHFjsh_CV4ZWJQjVAg&s=19

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Question for ladies here: If Ani tries to set up Jhanak with Rahul, what will be Jhanak's reaction?

1) She will get mad and deny the relationship

2) She will use this as an opportunity and use Rahul to drive away Ani for good!

Jis tarah ke mood mai wo hai aaj kal, I am dreading its option 2! What do you guys think?

Aise darao Matt yaar....

Even I'm dreading for option 2 but not sure yet as I feel she will clearly deny as she doesn't want to get marry as of now giving some gyaan of her potli

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

He must shower her with lots of INSANIYAT now...

She needs it now..

OMG , before reading full ...I thought he is giving her shower 🚿 🚿 🚿 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

yeh i thought that too

its evening time ... but they forgot to reverse sun's direction!

Don't know I'm not understanding day or night what they want to show us...

As even in BH Arshi said they are leaving tomorrow, but earlier she said Tickets are booked for day after tomorrow...