Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I found the courage to watch the episode thanks to you guys! I am sharing my thoughts here.

I want to name this episode "The Jalebi episode" !

Jhanak looks at the god in the mandir and then looks at Anirudh her bhagwanji 😛 ... Jhanak sitting between two of her Bhagwanjis! 🙏🏻🙈.....

She was thanking god for sending Anirudh to her, after taking away everything else from her!

Starting with this scene that has my heart... the setup was beautiful...

Anirudh's desire to comfort Jhanak with more than just words, and Jhank's desire to feel that touch of comfort...

Jhanak GIF

After this husband-wife engage in a rather long eye-to-eye conversation that most normal people will find bizarre... a progress from just eye locks with no dialogues to with dialogues now! smiley32 We celebrate small victories in the Jhanak world!

The surprising fact is how the conversation was flying so smoothly... Perfectly in sync with each other.

To Jab Mooh kholae hai to kya ho jata hai inn dono ko!!!

Ani: Par log kya kahenge! smiley37 (Aree tumhe kab se chinta hone lagi bhai!! this is news to me!!)

Tumhari behan ka hone wala husband hoon me.. (🤦🏻‍♀️alright... I guess given you are in a public space and Mamaji blurted out about your future wedding to the entire Kashmir you are thinking about this.. let's just leave it at that)

Jhanak: Kya hum dost hai?! Shayad hai?! smiley37

(so let me get this straight woman! He married you, saved you like a gazillion times, cared for you, told you he cannot imagine his life with you, spent probably two years of his salary on you... you are still doubtful if you can call him your "FRIEND" or not! 😂 This woman must have really high standards to consider someone her friend! )

I think this "friend" got me more than "tumhari behan ka honewala pati"!

Anirudh learns Jhanak is not out of danger yet... Also, writers cleverly keep Tejas relevant for future tracks. Anirudh's dialogue about Jhanak will only be able to give a proper payback to Tejas when she becomes something in the future.

Now let's talk about the people in Deep Sadama!

Shristi: hamari beti ke sath aashirwad tod kar, we kisi random ladaki ki shaadi tudwane gaya hai!

(Kabhi maid, kabhi niece aur ab random! 😆 Random just like all relations in your life shristi!)

Mamaji: Apane husband ke upar koi kabu nahi hai? (honewala husband mamaji...)

Arshi: Husband??? 🤪 (kaun husband!!?) smiley37😆

Last episode me saas Jamai ko bhul gai, ab beti puch rahi hai kiss husband ki baat kar rahe ho! smiley37Tum Kashmir kya gaye, sab tumhe bhool gaye! Sirf mamaji ko hi tum yaad ho Ani!

Mamaji: Aashirwad hua to husband hi hua!! (Wah!! smiley32smiley32smiley32 iss logic ke liye jitani galiya mile kam hai!)

Wo kya khata hai, kaha jata hai, kisase milata hai .... (nahi nahi ruk kyu gaye , aage bhi boliye... kab sota hai, kab uthata hai, ka bathroom jata hai... kya control freak khandan hai ye!! Vinayak 🫡 !)

Here is to the worst wedding invitation of the century! smiley32 ye yahi log kar sakate hai!

Pehale Mamaji... Bina interest ka invitation...

Mamaji: papa aaye ya na aaye, ma ko lekar tum srinagar aa jao!

(In short- bhad me jaye vinayak! )

Phir aayi Biwi... Invitation de kar vapas le liye!

Jhanak GIF

Aur aakhir me Beti! ... Saph inkar!

Arshi: haan dad, koi zaroorat nahi hai!

Some good sensible dialogues were wasted on this ma-beti today!

Shristi: Kaisa ladaka hai ye? Apani hone wali wife se bhi jhooth bola!

Vinayak: To phir aise ladake se shaadi karani hi kyu hai?

Shirsti: To kya main ye shaadi tod doon?!!

YESSSSS woman that's what he said!

Vinayak: Arshi khush rahe ye zayada zaroori hai!

Shristi: (I swear to god this woman's expressions were like.... Khush? wo bhi shadi karake? A happy married life? Wo kya hota hai?)

I was happy to learn ma-beti are leaving day after tomorrow but here miya-biwi are in same cloths from today in precap... makers ne bhi khushi de kar chin li!

Back to miya-biwi!

Others have already said so much about some beautiful moments.... here are my two cents!

The jealous Ani was super cute! Jhanak's slip of the tongue... Ani's restlessness to hear the answer and the disappointment when he did not get the answer. Performed so well by Krushal... can see the watery eyes and then you don't...

Now last but not least! The show-stopper Jalebi conversation!

Miya-biwi...ne jo aaj... mil kar rahul ko tave me zok zok kar .. zok zok kar... jo jalebiya banai hai!! Mashallah! smiley32

Anirudh GIF

What Rahul told Ani: I have never expressed my feelings to Jhanak and it could be just one-sided love! I am not interested in interfering in Jhanak's life anymore! I do not want my life to depend on Jhanak! I am scared of Tejas! Leave me out of this.

What Anirudh heard: Rahul loves Jhanak to death, and Jhanak loves Rahul to death!

Rahul wants to marry Jhanak, and Jhanak wants to marry Rahul!

Rahul wants to make babies with Jhanak, and Jhanak wants to make babies with Rahul!

What we heard: Rehane do! chodo ab j! jane do! does it even matter?

Jhanak affirms Ani's beliefs about Rahul just to correct her slip of emotions before 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... Going too far Jhanak ... going too far! Now we have no idea what your "pagal pati" will do with you and all of us!

And the promo: This is all I want to say so far!

Jhanak GIF

last GIF smiley37

Jhanak should do it with Banshee shot her Sara jhanjhat hi khatam smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

You guys really think this will happen. They are repeating old kasjmir track. Rahul will give again same bahana if no power and position. If Rahul

Is still in picture why ani will accept jhanak as wife. Rahul will decline the offer that’s why Anu will take the zimmedari of his wife while doing the rasams

Don't like Rahul as a vital reason for Ani to Marry Jhanak this time, which is his only assumption and nothing else.

He should go ahead only for his love for her, that being the most precise and real reason. That's it!

Makers, please don't use that stupid misunderstanding to form a new relationship with love again.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

uff what will he have to do to pass on that "cold"! 🙈

Ofcourse Body heat 🙈smiley36
zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Question for ladies here: If Ani tries to set up Jhanak with Rahul, what will be Jhanak's reaction?

1) She will get mad and deny the relationship

2) She will use this as an opportunity and use Rahul to drive away Ani for good!

Jis tarah ke mood mai wo hai aaj kal, I am dreading its option 2! What do you guys think?

Looking at her mental state now

She will do option 2

She is smart nowadays(iq,eq,sq,aq)

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ML be like, tum mahanta ki devi toh main kaun sa kum hu- Main balidaan ka devta

Viewers - Torn between Devi and and Devta, saying 33 crores pehle se hi hai, aur 2 nehi chahiye, inhe insaan rehne do Makers 😂🤣

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

anni ka Chacha SAB Samjh gya ha lekin yeh bhudhoosmiley44smiley36

Wase serials mein FL's itna sacrifice kerty dikhte hain yahan ka ml anokha ajoobasmiley44smiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

More like “Gumsafar

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He understood Jhanak has no one ...that's why he is on mission to make Rahul as Jhanak's. "Humsafar"

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Expections meet reality

IMG_1860.jpeg

Return of Bose’s and mukerjee’s

IMG_1861.jpeg

their imaginations 😛

IMG_1855.jpeg

Ani’s imagination of Rahul and Jhanak 🥹

😂😂😂

Anirudh's Titanic imagination 🥰🥰

Pic 1 Is The tall one Shubho...

Pic 2 Not only their imagination ours too in the hotel , but what we got feeding Khichadi

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Haye !!!! So sweet cute episode of leads minus the asylum...(FF mode , no idea of what they spoke , only saw Choton calling Anirudh ..I have least interest in evil gang and their plans and stupidity )..

These episodes will build strong foundation of the inner feelings making them strong enough to break the marriage in the mandir . Brilliant writing.

From Zimmadari to insaniyat to I have seen many beautiful girls , but not so innocent , masoom , kind hearted , pure girl like you ...whom I can send my whole life just looking at her !!!!!.

Jhanak , feeling the peace and warmth of Anirudh moving from her gratitude and bagwan mode to how lucky Arshi didi is to have him in life ...How comfortable she was in telling that her mother used to pamper her with so much love when she used to fall sick... The safe and peace on her face ...while sleeping .

The comfort between the two is slowly and steadily increasing.The immediate reaction of ' I would have died on starving ( he could have some other gesture than raising hands ) , making it firm every time that ' your life is very precious 💕 ' they have come a long way from eye locks to understanding each other so well.

Jhanak needs this man in her life who always reminds the warmth and affection of her mom, no wonder she fell for him.The strength and comfort that Anirudh gives her is immense to be herself . ' Tume darne ki zaroorat nahi hai , main lad jaunga har toofan se '

The disinterest of his marriage with Arshi is loud now . I am mentally prepared to meet Arshi and Shristi ( and so am I , come on Anirudh bring it on).. Had an option I would have left Arshi !!!!

Choton why didn't you speak to him , why inner thoughts...he is confused, someone should clear his mind ...If not you who will do it for him...Did he hear about the marriage , if so why didn't he tell Anirudh .

So he knows Shristi was the culprit 💥💥

Shayad Jhanak loves Rahul and you are hell bound on bringing them together ...And that too Kolkata ...

Open your eyes man , not all parents are like Tanuja and Shubo ....he can't just leave his parents and come to Kolkata to settle with Jhanak .Tejas would revenge on Rahul's family .

Anyways let him do the matchmaking , he needs a round of taunts from her on assuming her love for Rahul .

You both cant live without each other , loud and clear to the entire evil clan.

Bring it on Anirudh and Jhanak , settle it with Arshi and Shristi .

No aadha aadhi nakli and all now make it clear this time ...

It was such a cute episode indeed Maya! I just finished catching up.

The first part where he indulges himself to care for Jhanak more like a parent way, making sure she takes her medicines and rest. He was hesitant at first to pat her head, but Jhanak sort of indicated how her mother used to caress her head and she falls asleep. He took this opportunity and sort of permits himself and rightfully started to transfer his warmth to her wellbeing. He looked so lost while sliding his fingers on her hair, almost feeling like how naive and pure her soul is and how precious she has becoming to his existence.

The comfort between them is definitely bridging the gap. And with each passing day that they get to spend together and alone, their depth of their understanding is digging much deeper. For the first, he literally thought to himself whether there is a chance to leave Arshi.

Anirudh’s turmoil phase of being impulsive and overwhelmed has kicked in as well. There is definitely a lot of pressure he is facing both emotionally and mentally. He is immersing himself into feeling new emotions for Jhanak as she is allowing him to be more comfortable with her, but at a same time he is suppressing his fears that he would have to give her away to Rahul. Plus when he was informed by Chotton how the gang is planning to come to Srinagar, he stood like a warrior and knew how to prepare himself. He is so ready to face Srishti and will deal with for her crimes and this time she has crossed her limit. I really hope Anirudh takes this opportunity and not only reject her but her daughter as well for whatever they have done with Jhanak.

But yaar ye larka kiya kar raha hai… Rahul and Jhanak.. really? Now he is getting way too involved with Jhanak’s personal business. Not only he is keeping his hopes alive zaberdasti but also inducing false hopes in Rahul saying Jhanak also loves him! Noooooo! smiley44I hope Jhanak gives back to him 👊🏻😹

Anyways, the Mandap tamasha is really what all of us are wishing for! 😩

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

https://jmp.sh/esCgKMCV

I thought I would post it sometime back didn’t find the time! A cover of this lovely song

Sorry guys it’s in Tamil I have pasted the translation.. this was supposed to be after Jhanak gave the ring

Lyrics

Hey beautiful! Are you well?… is your anger doing well?

Hey beloved! Are you well?… are your desires doing well?
Oh head of the family… are you well?
is your solitude doing well?

Is everything at your home well… is the garden at your home doing well?
Are all the flowers in it well?… more importantly, are all your lies doing well?

Oh Beauty! I parted from you, consequently, I lost a part of my intellect
Ashamed of crying out loud (as it implies weakness in men)… I turned off the lights and cried

my dear! I hated you… and I burnt my own intellect (to stop thinking about you)
Having realized the importance of the relationship in (our) separation, I feel I have lost half of my life (you

Won’t new flowers blend into the old garland?
Wouldn’t new knots be added to the old ones. (implying fresh breath of change to a previous sour relationship)

(In Hindu tradition a sacred thread called Mangalasutra is tied by the groom onto the bride’s neck, it is fastened tightly by knots, the implication is that they are bound by the sacred institution of marriage and the husband will take care of wife forever, and the wife wished the long life and prosperity of the husband as they live happily ever after )

Just like a circle, wouldn’t life re-start from where it ended?

♥️♥️♥️

A lot of lovely songs those

days

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

"Anirudh's Avatars"....Aaj ka episode Ani aur unake aneko Avatars ke naam!

Anirudh the Lover: the monolougue smiley27

Kabhi kabhi aisa lagata hai ke sari zindgai iss chehare ko dekh kar bita sakata hoon me... itani innocent , itani pure... tum jaisa aaj tak nahi dekha main Jhanak

Tumhari zindagi bohot kimati hai! smiley27

Tumhe kisi se bhi darane ki zaroorat nahi hai! Main har toofan se lad jaoonga!

Jhanak GIF

Anirudh the caretaker: Jisaki tabiyat kharab hai, agar wo nahi kha rahi to mai kaise...smiley27

Jhanak GIF

Anirudh the Mother: Loved the BG played during this beautiful scene!

Jhanak GIF

Last but not least...

Anirudh the Matchmaker: His favorite role so far!

I recall how we all desperately wished to see this young face Rahul just one more time...

Tab humare nare kuch aur the...

Rahul GIF

Aur aaj sirf 2 episodes ke baad hum kuch aur naare laga rahe hai...

Protest GIF

Jokes aside, I saw a strength in Anirudh today. it takes a lot of strength to let go of a person you love for their happiness.

प्यार वो नहीं जो जान देता है,प्यार वो है जो किसी की खुशी के लिए अपनी जान छोड़ देता है।

Love is not about giving up your life, true love is when you let go for someone else's happiness.

तुम खुश रहो, यही दुआ है मेरी,तुम्हारी खुशी के लिए हम खुद से दूर हो गए।

I pray for your happiness, and for your joy, I've distanced myself from you

अगर तेरा साथ हो भी नहीं सकता,तो तेरा खुश रहना ही काफी है मेरे लिए।

Even if we can't be together, your happiness is enough for me

Choton ne aaj hum sab ki dil ki baat bol di! Kash aap ye thoda zor se bol bhi dete!

Kaisa aadami hai tu... ye kaisa pyaar hai tera? ke tu usaka pyaar samaz hi nahi pa raha?

Avval number ke Bhikariz pohanch gaye hai Bose house ladaki ke rishate ki bhikh mangane!

Shristi: Kaise pala hai aapane apane bete ko! smiley37( actually, we want to ask you this same question S!)

Shristi: Hamesha ladakiyo ka hi accha karana hota hai use, ladako ki madad karate dekha nahi maine use! (ye mamale me aap galat hai! You will soon get Rahul weds Jhanak wedding invite , sponsored by anirudh)

Shristi: Tumhe agar shaadi nahi karani to hum chale jate hai! (Aap decide kar lo! aakhir aap chahati kya hai!)

Arshi: Jo time maine iss relation me invest kiya hai usaka kya? Usaki bharpai kaun karega? (Dekho Arshi...Wo bharpai Jo bhi kare Anirudh na kare bus!)

Shubho: Iss jhanak ke samane haar mat manana! ( Ye lo Shristi - Shubho: SS couple match made in hell! We have more candidates suitable for Shriti than Jhanak!)

Shubho: Agar Anirudh ne iss shadi me koi bhi adchan dali to main usase sare rishte tod dunga... (yes ani don't you dare take away daddy's fav girl! )

Tanuja: Jis mandir me nakali shaadi hui thi, usi mandir me asali shadi hogi , i think thats a brilliant plan! (way to be cruel to your own son!)

Arshi's earrings today can totally take the place of this "gong" used in ancient times!

Feng Shui Brass Gong Desktop Zen Art for Fortune + Free Red String

Ahhhhhh the GIFs 😭❤️

Anirudh is such a SOFTY yaar when it comes to his Jhanak! He was soo LOST in her while caressing her head and putting her to sleep! 🥺