Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Haye !!!! So sweet cute episode of leads minus the asylum...(FF mode , no idea of what they spoke , only saw Choton calling Anirudh ..I have least interest in evil gang and their plans and stupidity )..

These episodes will build strong foundation of the inner feelings making them strong enough to break the marriage in the mandir . Brilliant writing.

From Zimmadari to insaniyat to I have seen many beautiful girls , but not so innocent , masoom , kind hearted , pure girl like you ...whom I can send my whole life just looking at her !!!!!.

Jhanak , feeling the peace and warmth of Anirudh moving from her gratitude and bagwan mode to how lucky Arshi didi is to have him in life ...How comfortable she was in telling that her mother used to pamper her with so much love when she used to fall sick... The safe and peace on her face ...while sleeping .

The comfort between the two is slowly and steadily increasing.The immediate reaction of ' I would have died on starving ( he could have some other gesture than raising hands ) , making it firm every time that ' your life is very precious 💕 ' they have come a long way from eye locks to understanding each other so well.

Jhanak needs this man in her life who always reminds the warmth and affection of her mom, no wonder she fell for him.The strength and comfort that Anirudh gives her is immense to be herself . ' Tume darne ki zaroorat nahi hai , main lad jaunga har toofan se '

The disinterest of his marriage with Arshi is loud now . I am mentally prepared to meet Arshi and Shristi ( and so am I , come on Anirudh bring it on).. Had an option I would have left Arshi !!!!

Choton why didn't you speak to him , why inner thoughts...he is confused, someone should clear his mind ...If not you who will do it for him...Did he hear about the marriage , if so why didn't he tell Anirudh .

So he knows Shristi was the culprit 💥💥

Shayad Jhanak loves Rahul and you are hell bound on bringing them together ...And that too Kolkata ...

Open your eyes man , not all parents are like Tanuja and Shubo ....he can't just leave his parents and come to Kolkata to settle with Jhanak .Tejas would revenge on Rahul's family .

Anyways let him do the matchmaking , he needs a round of taunts from her on assuming her love for Rahul .

You both cant live without each other , loud and clear to the entire evil clan.

Bring it on Anirudh and Jhanak , settle it with Arshi and Shristi .

No aadha aadhi nakli and all now make it clear this time ...

Beautiful Review...your review gives me some hope Maya...

Am just dreading that to push Ani away what if J agrees to marry Rahul. ..if she agrees isn't her character looks so weak ..nothing there is in her to support that character.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

good luck! Ladies are going crazy right now! I am gonna sleep now!

Originally posted by: rysohini

68 PAGES???!!!😱🥶

Reminds me Dilwale movie dialogue-

Hum Shareef kya huye, puri duniya hi badmaash ho gaya smiley37smiley15

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

rahul should also start talking about his post wedding plans ... phir dekhate hai , Ani kaise rishate ki baat aage badhata hai!

Yesss...and should say that he will name his future kids.

If it's a boy ...Anirudh

If it's a girl- anie

Edited by MMR2810 - 4 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

shaadi karavane ke liye ready hai ye insan! ... what does he expect? Rahul is a saint?

Ani:

My Memory Isn'T Great. Sometimes That'S Hard To Remember. GIF - Memory My Memory Isnt Great Bad Memory GIFs

Word Count: 1

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Srishti wase, yeh baat to galat ha k larkion ke help kerta ha.anni to Rahul ke bhi help ker raha ha smiley17smiley36

Matchmaker buna hua ha logon ko settle ker raha hasmiley17smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Do you think he is questioning his feelings? Why?

He knows he is in love with her. He s trying to respect the fact that she does not love him. He will break his commitment to Arshi, if he knows J loves him.

J will not bend or stop the wedding. They will not portray FL as.wrecker of Ani Arshi marriage. He likely will call off the wedding and it is only right he does it, but I hope he does not do it in last phera like the IF article and BH wasi's feel Arshi has a right as aadhi biwi to stay in BH and there be a showdown between 2 wives.

Let him marry Arshi or J. I dont want 2 wives scenario. I dont want to watch this.

Shubha said something important today, the he will disown Ani if he marries J. And today Arshi threatened Ani as well, if he let her down, So drama there as well will happen.

For all this mahantha Ani is showing of him arranging R J wedding, it is not fitting in with his extreme possessivenes angle. The man cant see her in wedding clothes given by Tejas. He wants to marry her off to R. They need to be more consistent than this.

The reason why I ask is because I always find him asking himself “why am I doing this? Why am I thinking this?” If you are aware of your consciousness of your feelings for Jhanak, you wouldn’t be asking these questions. Instead, the makers could have shown him to say monologues explaining how much he loves her, but he still respects her decisions etc. If he blurted out his confession to Jhanak without giving much heed to the sentence and totally dismissed later that’s another thing. Maybe he was too overwhelmed.

@Bold: Neither I want J to stop the wedding. It doesn’t make sense because she will clearly be charged or accused for things beyond her capacity.

It’s a very critical situation at the mandap. Whatever happens, I hope it protects their right.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ya nothing can be worse than this!!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Question for ladies here: If Ani tries to set up Jhanak with Rahul, what will be Jhanak's reaction?

1) She will get mad and deny the relationship

2) She will use this as an opportunity and use Rahul to drive away Ani for good!

Jis tarah ke mood mai wo hai aaj kal, I am dreading its option 2! What do you guys think?

Option 2 for sure! She has always driving him crazy and driving him away 😭😆
MMR2810 thumbnail

"Anirudh's Avatars"....Aaj ka episode Ani aur unake aneko Avatars ke naam!

Anirudh the Lover: the monolougue smiley27

Kabhi kabhi aisa lagata hai ke sari zindgai iss chehare ko dekh kar bita sakata hoon me... itani innocent , itani pure... tum jaisa aaj tak nahi dekha main Jhanak

Tumhari zindagi bohot kimati hai! smiley27

Tumhe kisi se bhi darane ki zaroorat nahi hai! Main har toofan se lad jaoonga!

Jhanak GIF

Anirudh the caretaker: Jisaki tabiyat kharab hai, agar wo nahi kha rahi to mai kaise...smiley27

Jhanak GIF

Anirudh the Mother: Loved the BG played during this beautiful scene!

Jhanak GIF

Last but not least...

Anirudh the Matchmaker: His favorite role so far!

I recall how we all desperately wished to see this young face Rahul just one more time...

Tab humare nare kuch aur the...

Rahul GIF

Aur aaj sirf 2 episodes ke baad hum kuch aur naare laga rahe hai...

Protest GIF

Jokes aside, I saw a strength in Anirudh today. it takes a lot of strength to let go of a person you love for their happiness.

प्यार वो नहीं जो जान देता है,प्यार वो है जो किसी की खुशी के लिए अपनी जान छोड़ देता है।

Love is not about giving up your life, true love is when you let go for someone else's happiness.

तुम खुश रहो, यही दुआ है मेरी,तुम्हारी खुशी के लिए हम खुद से दूर हो गए।

I pray for your happiness, and for your joy, I've distanced myself from you

अगर तेरा साथ हो भी नहीं सकता,तो तेरा खुश रहना ही काफी है मेरे लिए।

Even if we can't be together, your happiness is enough for me

Choton ne aaj hum sab ki dil ki baat bol di! Kash aap ye thoda zor se bol bhi dete!

Kaisa aadami hai tu... ye kaisa pyaar hai tera? ke tu usaka pyaar samaz hi nahi pa raha?

Avval number ke Bhikariz pohanch gaye hai Bose house ladaki ke rishate ki bhikh mangane!

Shristi: Kaise pala hai aapane apane bete ko! smiley37( actually, we want to ask you this same question S!)

Shristi: Hamesha ladakiyo ka hi accha karana hota hai use, ladako ki madad karate dekha nahi maine use! (ye mamale me aap galat hai! You will soon get Rahul weds Jhanak wedding invite , sponsored by anirudh)

Shristi: Tumhe agar shaadi nahi karani to hum chale jate hai! (Aap decide kar lo! aakhir aap chahati kya hai!)

Arshi: Jo time maine iss relation me invest kiya hai usaka kya? Usaki bharpai kaun karega? (Dekho Arshi...Wo bharpai Jo bhi kare Anirudh na kare bus!)

Shubho: Iss jhanak ke samane haar mat manana! ( Ye lo Shristi - Shubho: SS couple match made in hell! We have more candidates suitable for Shriti than Jhanak!)

Shubho: Agar Anirudh ne iss shadi me koi bhi adchan dali to main usase sare rishte tod dunga... (yes ani don't you dare take away daddy's fav girl! )

Tanuja: Jis mandir me nakali shaadi hui thi, usi mandir me asali shadi hogi , i think thats a brilliant plan! (way to be cruel to your own son!)

Arshi's earrings today can totally take the place of this "gong" used in ancient times!

Feng Shui Brass Gong Desktop Zen Art for Fortune + Free Red String

Even I thought of posting a comment on her earrings....so you observed it.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sir ji jis style mein bola ha in promo, kahen usne Tejas ko to nahi daikh Lea. And anni ko save kerne k Lea woh beech mein aa jae ge aur bullet use lag jae g. smiley24

Tejas revenge legasmiley24

Edited by Pearl_219 - 4 months ago