Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

This was actually one of my song fic ideas. How cute!

we are in sync too. smiley4

Such a lovely song and your voice complements the soothing nature of the female lyrics very well. J par aapkke awaaz bahot jajegi!!smiley31

Thanks dear Anusha! I cut the song because it wasn’t letting me post a bigger MB..
This song is my favourite too! the lines ‘ un poigaL ellam suganaa ’compelled me to post it on I’s behalf for Ani 😜

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

shaadi karavane ke liye ready hai ye insan! ... what does he expect? Rahul is a saint?

Ha ha. Ani babu should realize the fact that no one keeps wife away like him..

Moreover according to him they both love each other ..so why will they waste time.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piapriya

Ani doesn’t realize if that happens R wont tolerate his insaaniyat towards Jhanak. Duur ki nazar kmjor h Ani kismiley37

100% smiley37

Word Count: 1

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piapriya

Antibiotics is MUs. Only when leads misunderstand each other that they try to be as close as possible to each other for so called revenges.

Vaccines kahan hi bana h iske lie. Khoi chal rhi h.

Digital form mai to Arshi didi would be ransomware💀✨ Rahul virus v nhi Spam h. Ye to Ani babu spam ko v dil se lgakr rkhte hn

Arshi didi has become an obsolete version ab like blackberry! 🤢

Jhanak has significantly upgraded our Ani with some smart features and enhanced UI / UX! 😉

Rahul used to be a floppy disk, now turned into a 128 GB RAM 🤣 😏

The audience is now harnessing the power of Quantum Computing and AI to solve these pesky bugs 🤗

Whereas our database keep inserting Zimmedari and Insaniyaat as redundant records 😢

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Thanks dear Anusha! I cut the song because it wasn’t letting me post a bigger MB..
This song is my favourite too! the lines ‘ un poigaL ellam suganaa ’compelled me to post it on I’s behalf for Ani 😜

Yep definitely. smiley42

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol hillarious!!

Bold1: aapane Ani ki class laga di smiley37

Bold2: pehali bar muze bhi S ki ek baat par agree karane ka man kiya!

Bold3: the clever way makers gonna accomplish the task! ladhi bhi na toote , aur kam bhi ho jaye!

Man the first pic!! smiley37 Ani giving love advice to someone 😆🤦🏻‍♀️ ...

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Precap: same as before!

Maybe extended conversation between brothers

Ok! Ani feeding khichadi to Jhanak was as bland as them feeding us with sugar free ishq jalebis .. mujhse woh dekha hi nahin gaya!!!🧐

Well we wanted monologues from the leads and we got them in abundance today.. sab ke sab pheeke.. maybe it’s me .. pul of my patience is breaking ! Koi ise girne se bachaao ladies!( Kuch achcha review de do so that I can spend all day peacefully..)

As if that was not enough, Ani’s sone pe suhaaga wale thoughts and deeds! Encouraging Rahul to marry Jhanak.. not just that , but also getting them to Calcutta and settling them near him!!! Wow!!! Ani sach mein you are cho chweet and philanthropic 😍 you have redefined insaniyat today❤️😛

Ek Jhanak ko ghar le aaya rishtedar cum maid ki haisiyat se ab Rahul ko kaise import karega BH / Calcutta mein?? Is he going to be the place holder for Shaam da??😜

Choton asked him the right questions? Unki shaadi karaane ke baad tu kya karega🤪😜

Kaisa Aadmi hai tu jo Jhanak ke pyaar ko samajhta hi nahin!!!

The clowns of BH are getting ready to go Srinagar! Chugalkhor maa beti as gayin khaata kholne ani ke naam ki🤪 Srishti finally put the entire blame on their laadla instead of Jhanak!! That’s some progressive thinking on her part!

Seems Shubho has a secretary( all this time i was under the impression that his job profile was to be the ‘yes- man’ for Srishti)🧐 He’s gonna book tickets for the upcoming dramedy fest in Srinagar!!
His dialogue of ‘ is baar ani ne agar shaadi mein gadbadi kee toh main use disown kar doonga’ cracked me up!! Shubho ji, gladly! Your son is waiting for that shubh ghadhi only! But sadly Ani is baar shaadi mein kaand nahin karne waala .. Jhanak hai na , uski partner in crime?? 😄 ‘ sukh dukh ki saathi - jeevan saathi’😄

Ps: During Ani and Rahul session, Rahul explained how he didn’t confess to Jhanak due to the fear of rejection!

Ani’s mind voice. ‘same pinch bro same pinch’😄 but he gave hopes to Rahul saying that jhanak behad tumse pyaar karti hai!! Ye lo kar Lo baat! Ek baar bhi is bechari ne Rahul ka naam nahin liya hoga ab tak na usse baat ki! Lekin pyaar toh beintaha karti hai.. ab yeh kaise😛

Isiliye out of the three aashiqs the best aashiq award goes to Tejas Kumar who had the guts to confess to Jhanak on her face even though he knew what Jhanak thinks of him, “ kyunki pyaar karte hain tumse pagli”😜❤️🤪😍😛

I rest my case😜

IMG_1854.jpeg

This is Ani giving gyaan to Rahul👆

IMG_1808.jpeg

Rahul getting encouragement as per the title of the episode to woo and marry Jhanak 👆
IMG_1822.jpeg

BH - stunned tongue tied and ashamed after hearing the news of Kashmir files being reopened by their own Suputra- Ani Bose 😄

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

68 PAGES???!!!😱🥶

Reminds me Dilwale movie dialogue-

Hum Shareef kya huye, puri duniya hi badmaash ho gaya smiley37smiley15

vira76 thumbnail

rahul should also start talking about his post wedding plans ... phir dekhate hai , Ani kaise rishate ki baat aage badhata hai!

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha. Ani babu should realize the fact that no one keeps wife away like him..

Moreover according to him they both love each other ..so why will they waste time.

vira76 thumbnail

yeh for sure! Rahul please do some more taarif of Jhanak's beauty! Usake baal, usaki aankhe, usake both, smiley37

Originally posted by: PPak

i dont think he ha thought this through. When he does, itll be fun to watch. Our hero is not quite as generous to let his wife go to another man

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Question for ladies here: If Ani tries to set up Jhanak with Rahul, what will be Jhanak's reaction?

1) She will get mad and deny the relationship

2) She will use this as an opportunity and use Rahul to drive away Ani for good!

Jis tarah ke mood mai wo hai aaj kal, I am dreading its option 2! What do you guys think?

option no 1smiley36