Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Yaar woh toh sab theek hai… I guess will have to witness that trait later in the story once it starts progressing. However, what makes me baffle and rather annoyed is that how can he just randomly forgets his confession to Jhanak that he loves her?

Why does he think it’s not right to desire for her? Why didn’t he remember his confession when he was admiring her innocence. I mean I am irritated by makers that he is still questioning his feelings! smiley44

Do you think he is questioning his feelings? Why?

He knows he is in love with her. He s trying to respect the fact that she does not love him. He will break his commitment to Arshi, if he knows J loves him.

J will not bend or stop the wedding. They will not portray FL as.wrecker of Ani Arshi marriage. He likely will call off the wedding and it is only right he does it, but I hope he does not do it in last phera like the IF article and BH wasi's feel Arshi has a right as aadhi biwi to stay in BH and there be a showdown between 2 wives.

Let him marry Arshi or J. I dont want 2 wives scenario. I dont want to watch this.

Shubha said something important today, the he will disown Ani if he marries J. And today Arshi threatened Ani as well, if he let her down, So drama there as well will happen.

For all this mahantha Ani is showing of him arranging R J wedding, it is not fitting in with his extreme possessivenes angle. The man cant see her in wedding clothes given by Tejas. He wants to marry her off to R. They need to be more consistent than this.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Haye !!!! So sweet cute episode of leads minus the asylum...(FF mode , no idea of what they spoke , only saw Choton calling Anirudh ..I have least interest in evil gang , their plans and stupidity )..

These episodes will build strong foundation of the inner feelings making them strong enough to break the marriage in the mandir . Brilliant writing.

From Zimmadari to insaniyat to I have seen many beautiful girls , but not so innocent , masoom , kind hearted , pure girl like you ...whom I can send my whole life just looking at her !!!!!.

Jhanak , feeling the peace and warmth of Anirudh moving from her gratitude and bagwan mode to how lucky Arshi didi is to have him in life ...How comfortable she was in telling that her mother used to pamper her with so much love when she used to fall sick... The safe and peace on her face ...while sleeping .

The comfort between the two is slowly and steadily increasing.The immediate reaction of ' I would have died on starving ( he could have some other gesture than raising hands ) , making it firm every time that ' your life is very precious 💕 ' they have come a long way from eye locks to understanding each other so well.

Jhanak needs this man in her life who always reminds the warmth and affection of her mom, no wonder she fell for him.The strength and comfort that Anirudh gives her is immense to be herself . ' Tume darne ki zaroorat nahi hai , main lad jaunga har toofan se '

The disinterest of his marriage with Arshi is loud now . "I am mentally prepared to meet Arshi and Shristi" ( and so am I , come on Anirudh bring it on).. Had an option "I would have left Arshi !!!!"

Choton why didn't you speak to him , why inner thoughts...he is confused, someone should clear his mind ...If not you who will do it for him...Did he hear about the marriage , if so why didn't he tell Anirudh .

So he knows Shristi was the culprit 💥💥

Shayad Jhanak loves Rahul and you are hell bound on bringing them together ...And that too Kolkata ...

Open your eyes man , not all parents are like Tanuja and Shubo ....he can't just leave his parents and come to Kolkata to settle with Jhanak .Tejas would revenge on Rahul's family .

Anyways let him do the matchmaking , he needs a round of taunts from her on assuming her love for Rahul .

You both cant live without each other , make it loud and clear to the entire evil clan.

Bring it on Anirudh and Jhanak , settle it with Arshi and Shristi .

No aadha aadhi nakli and all now make it clear this time ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I really like his strength part but aqal per parda bhi para gya hai uski. Ek larke jo apni jaan deney k lye taayar thi uska pyaar nazar kasey nhi ara hai ussey, even Choton said this too.

Makers at least let him get a hint from Jhanak's side otherwise you're making this beautiful bonding and relation very unrealistic 💔

Uski aankhon mein dekh kar pata laga loon ga,

Rahul uski retina me kis angle se dikh gya 😏

Red- Molorant Wibugus GIF - Molorant Wibugus GIFs

Word Count: 1

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

thats fair!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I don’t want to think only🤨

vira76 thumbnail

you know I thought so too but we are talking about ANi here... he has some great power to convince people!

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Both options are not applicable as Rahul will reject the offer. Police conversation that jhanak has no body and Rahul declining the offer all this will force Anu to accept jhanak as his wife and marriage in same mandir will finally be the last nail in coffin. I am sure makers won’t clear MU from jhanak side . They are repeating same old track of Kashmir. Even all sequences are also same. I am sure it’s going that way only.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piapriya

Want it to be Option 1 but mahaanta virus indicates sumn else

I like the term Mahanta Virus. smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

https://jmp.sh/esCgKMCV

I thought I would post it sometime back didn’t find the time! A cover of this lovely song

Sorry guys it’s in Tamil I have pasted the translation.. this was supposed to be after Jhanak gave the ring

Lyrics

Hey beautiful! Are you well?… is your anger doing well?

Hey beloved! Are you well?… are your desires doing well?
Oh head of the family… are you well?
is your solitude doing well?

Is everything at your home well… is the garden at your home doing well?
Are all the flowers in it well?… more importantly, are all your lies doing well?

Oh Beauty! I parted from you, consequently, I lost a part of my intellect
Ashamed of crying out loud (as it implies weakness in men)… I turned off the lights and cried

my dear! I hated you… and I burnt my own intellect (to stop thinking about you)
Having realized the importance of the relationship in (our) separation, I feel I have lost half of my life (you

Won’t new flowers blend into the old garland?
Wouldn’t new knots be added to the old ones. (implying fresh breath of change to a previous sour relationship)

(In Hindu tradition a sacred thread called Mangalasutra is tied by the groom onto the bride’s neck, it is fastened tightly by knots, the implication is that they are bound by the sacred institution of marriage and the husband will take care of wife forever, and the wife wished the long life and prosperity of the husband as they live happily ever after )

Just like a circle, wouldn’t life re-start from where it ended?

Edited by Edkv74 - 4 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

insta ... download it using online website... you paste the link and you can download clips

Originally posted by: Edkv74

no the clips from the serial?

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

From your post the only one deserving Jhanak is Tejas! Because he is the only one who has had the real guts to confess his love! Lets promote Jhanak-Tejas ki jodi!

#TeJha

#JhanTe

#Jhaas - whatever u choose it's just a name afterall! 😜

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

smiley37

Bold: Agree! dimag kharab ho gaya hai!

and he wants to take them with him to Kolkata! smiley37

for that part, i am just baffled! I have no words!

Icc Cricket GIF - Icc Cricket Cricket World Cup GIFs

Oh, haan gif se yaad aya kal ind vs pak match bhi to hai 😅

Jhanak k chakar me for the very first time us match ki koi tension nhi 😄

Such me is show n hm sbko pagal kardiya hai 😆