Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

idk what is this thing about all three shows have similar storylines... including the timing!

Writers trying permutations and combinations to see which one will fly!

all 3 r in same helpless stage
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls today in our frustration, forgot to discuss the most important thing...

" Jhanak got her cream and brown strips bag.."...

So we got clarity about the dress she worn in today's episode.

Now I want to know about J's phone .does that fake inspector returned her phone back or not

I wanted to post on this too.

I was like Haiyee humari phuti kismat. Bag nahi milta tho Boyfriend shirt type scenario ka chances to hoti. Then I realized our RuNak is usually Sanskari. So Kuch tho hone nahi wali.

So couldn't understand if I was happy or sad. It's literally a mixed *bag* of feelings seeing the bag back. smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I am subscribed to his YT channel. I get my regular dose of him smiley42

Ranveer is cute. smiley9

I too follow his few receipessmiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

He understood Jhanak has no one ...that's why he is on mission to make Rahul as Jhanak's. "Humsafar"

smiley44smiley44

Word Count: 0

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This promo will easily stretch for another week until the drama being build and ignite. I hope there are no dragfest and we get some emotional moments between RuNak as they prepare for the wedding dhamaka and get closer to the date.

My mom keeps saying Tejas will marry Arshi. I hope it comes truesmiley37

Let’s see who solves this mystery.

But I am worried for Jhanak. Even though she attempts to stop the wedding, but she is forgetting there are vultures who are standing and waiting to eat her up especially if Anirudh doesn’t doesn’t say anything to decides to stay mum! She is alone 🥺

ani just needs a hint from Jhanak to stop the wedding, once he gets that then toh he will find excuses like insaaniyat/zimmedari to back out of the wedding smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Haha 😄 then we can happily save hours of our life and stop watching the show.

I still have some hope that Ani won't be able to bring himself to marry Arshi.. I don't think it will be Jhanak stopping the wedding, i think it will be Ani.

After today's epiosde it looks like Anirudh would be breaking it ...but promo...anyways someone please do the honours ..bas nothing else

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh yes , I had notices it ...but like you said I was feeling so bad for both of them , that I forgot about this bag .

By the way she could have asked for the other bags too as she was there in his home for sometime 🤫🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Phone might be in the bag , they might have kept it in it 🤭

And also gave the clarity about Jhanak's wedding lehenga and jewellery...it's good Jhanak gave dress and jewellery to police, if not

Ani would have thrown them in flowing water following his Tammi’s idea.

@vira...It's you na who spoke about J's lehenga..

Edited by MMR2810 - 4 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This promo will easily stretch for another week until the drama being build and ignite. I hope there are no dragfest and we get some emotional moments between RuNak as they prepare for the wedding dhamaka and get closer to the date.

My mom keeps saying Tejas will marry Arshi. I hope it comes truesmiley37

Let’s see who solves this mystery.

But I am worried for Jhanak. Even though she attempts to stop the wedding, but she is forgetting there are vultures who are standing and waiting to eat her up especially if Anirudh doesn’t doesn’t say anything to decides to stay mum! She is alone 🥺

When they said mandir the first thought was about villagers , but then again it will revive round his insaniyat , zimmadari , etc ..or even deal marriage ...so let either Anirudh or Jhanak do it .

We will again be stuck 🤦🏻‍♀️

Tejas Arshi was great pick by your mom...

But Rushi is acting in some ither shows so....

If Jhanak takes a step definitely Anirudh would own it ....

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I wanted to post on this too.

I was like Haiyee humari phuti kismat. Bag nahi milta tho Boyfriend shirt type scenario ka chances to hoti. Then I realized our RuNak is usually Sanskari. So Kuch tho hone nahi wali.

So couldn't understand if I was happy or sad. It's literally a mixed *bag* of feelings seeing the bag back. smiley44

I think we all expect too much from the most tameez meh rehne wale couple who barely get to hold hands now 🤣

Mera toh Lahenge wala hope bhi gaya tel lene😭😂 Thought he would go to her room and help remove her jewelry and remove pins from her dupatta.

What did they smoke on the rain episode? The intimacy was high which made us build so many hopes! Krushal and Hiba are such good at intimate scenes. It looks so organically beautiful!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

noo... i am yet to watch the episode lol

And also gave the clarity about Jhanak's wedding lehenga and jewellery...it's good Jhanak gave dress and jewellery to police, if not

Ani would have thrown them in flowing water following him Tammi’s idea.

@vira...It's you na who spoke about J's lehenga..