Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Contrary I loved the episode ...It foreshadowed many things ...

I wonder how Anirudh would live without Jhanak ...he was so genuine in saying Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina, Jhanak.

The heart to heart conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh was so beautiful .Had it been a open one , it would have cleared all the misunderstandings they have regarding their realtionship.How much they care for each other . How he hesitated to touch her and thinking , whom am I to you ,your friend ,or relative ? And what relation I am your sisters to be husband ...I felt so sad for him...how he wanted to be with Jhanak and everything seems impossible as he is Arshi didi hone wala husband ..what a pathetic situation he is trapped in .

Jhanak too thinking Are we friends ,may be ...The warmth she was waiting from his touch , the need to be together with him . She is so alone in this world ..Hope Anirudh remains in her life the same way he is now

Anirudh why and why did you not comfort her with your touch ...

No way these two can live away from each other .

Arshi needs to be deleted from their life forever .

The conversation between Anirudh and the police officer was great . How he reinforced the feeling that Anirudh is the only relative or well wisher for Jhanak and not even her family members support her .How he showed Anirudh the mirror that all the officers who supported Jhanak was transferred and no guarantee that the new officer will help her .How Anirudh was the only one who trusted her and rescued her .

The power of Tejas and he cant be arrested .

Anirudh was so tensed in hearing all this .Could really sense his tension and helplessness .

I felt Anirudh would stop his unwanted marriage ,for sure ...He looks so disinterested with each and every thought and word of his marriage .

Even if there is no confession or anything Anirudh is going to save his life for his Jhanak .He wont be able to live away from her leaving her life in uncertainty. He would be the one to step out of the marriage mostly.

Finally Jhanak didnt look good today for the first time ,Wah Anirudh ...So you know she looks beautiful, have been noticing it 🤫

The wetness in his eyes when she said "nothing is important for me than your life " Even after distraction of Rahul he came to the same point , why is her life not important than his ????

Jhanak he needs to hear it from you , atleast once tell him you love him a lot and cant be blamed for breaking his marriage with Arshi ...He is longing to hear it from you .

Anirudh today was all tensed , hurt and his heart was heavy and it all reflected well in his voice ,face and body language .

Vinayak finally said it , break your marriage if Anirudh is not honest with you ...but when you want to win and lose in relationship , why would you listen , Arshi and Shristi....

Anusha , if this is not tadpao of Anirudh ,what is it ...I could feel all his helplessness today with the thought of not being able to be with Jhanak forever .

Again agree with you 💯

Beautifully written and dissected. I am liking the fact that both in their mind are so much into each other bas bol nahi rahe hain and that too for each other. She is thinking of him and Arshi, he is all into Rahul Jap. This is love where you keep other way above your own feeling. Arshi, you are no where. Can you not see, ohh yes you can and you are ready to go into a relationship which you know will be loveless.. how do you wish to survive that relationship life long. Ohh yes, by life long torturing Ani.

Anyways, leave her.

Runak are soulfully connected.smiley27smiley27 It is being shown so beautifully, coming to them slowly in each step. It has to come slowly as both are in sacrificing mode.

Abb next day program I think he have to make J and R matchsmiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arshi’s mohabbet for Anirudh is so meaningless now. She wants to win him out of ego because she invested her “ 6 years” and this assurance was giving by her mother. Just how Srishti lives in a loveless marriage she wants her daughter to follow the same path and be dominant rather grounded. This will only make her lose everything at the greed of winning Anirudh as a trophy husband.

The need to be bitten by their bad karma! 😤

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Tomorrow mostly we will get and taking care of jhanak as she has fever and Basu clan doing chugali of their own son. Never seen such parents who does not understand their own son . Bodo maa was also shooting so may be we will get some scenes of her. Monday mostly Rahul match making. I hope MU gets cleared before marriage .

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If am not wrong that time Garima maam was creative head for rista..

What I heard from my friends is Garima maam is known for grand aesthetics and lavish weddings...

May be she will show her magic in Ani J remarriage track if ever happens in the show

I hope ye ho jaye...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fingers crossed

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

Again agree with you 💯

Beautifully written and dissected. I am liking the fact that both in their mind are so much into each other bas bol nahi rahe hain and that too for each other. She is thinking of him and Arshi, he is all into Rahul Jap. This is love where you keep other way above your own feeling. Arshi, you are no where. Can you not see, ohh yes you can and you are ready to go into a relationship which you know will be loveless.. how do you wish to survive that relationship life long. Ohh yes, by life long torturing Ani.

Anyways, leave her.

Runak are soulfully connected.smiley27smiley27 It is being shown so beautifully, coming to them slowly in each step. It has to come slowly as both are in sacrificing mode.

Abb next day program I think he have to make J and R matchsmiley36

Yes Anu , they are not talking openly at all...

He could just calm down a litte and talk to her all the misunderstandings would be cleared...

@bold ,

What to do with this Anirudh now 🤭🤭

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

A fun gif for you all to cherish!

Jhanak GIF

https://x.com/RunakWorld/status/1799466408860176877

vira76 thumbnail

Bold: Lol i posted answer to your question in bold just now with a gif!

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes Anu , they are not talking openly at all...

He could just calm down a litte and talk to her all the misunderstandings would be cleared...

@bold ,

What to do with this Anirudh now 🤭🤭

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Imagine Jhanak stops the wedding and be like “Sirji, apne varmala sahe nahe pehni hai, thora theek ker lijiye”smiley37 and then be like… “ok continue Sirji”!

Aur hum sab ka popat hojaye ga yahan😆

Who is actually going to stop the wedding is a mystery in itself!

vira76 thumbnail

haa ... promo me kuch aur ... media me kuch aur ... humari umeede kuch aur!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Imagine Jhanak stops the wedding and be like “Sirji, apne varmala sahe nahe pehni hai, thora theek ker lijiye”smiley37 and then be like… “ok continue Sirji”!

Aur hum sab ka popat hojaye ga yahan😆

Who is actually going to stop the wedding is a mystery in itself!