Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh so much happened smiley26

Even KkIS, TMD and ghum S1 time few actors and actress accused PH, while signing contract they made very big promises but in reality they never fulfilled and abruptly ended their characters without prior information.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

In yeh rista they seems to have high budget smiley37 all over YT the promotions of that show is going on from past month & every other day articles on India forum too.. & look at their grand wedding smiley37 they left Ekta too behind in that for ML’s wedding smiley37

& here Jhanak’s smiley37smiley37 looks like gareeb ki shadi smiley19smiley19 no band baaja smiley19 dulha not happysmiley19 no good Basussmiley19smiley19

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Even KkIS, TMD and ghum S1 time few actors and actress accused PH, while signing contract they made very big promises but in reality they never fulfilled and abruptly ended their characters without prior information.

that’s so sad for them smiley19
MMR2810 thumbnail

that’s so sad for them smiley19

☹️☹️☹️

Word Count: 1

MMR2810 thumbnail

In yeh rista they seems to have high budget smiley37 all over YT the promotions of that show is going on from past month & every other day articles on India forum too.. & look at their grand wedding smiley37 they left Ekta too behind in that for ML’s wedding smiley37

& here Jhanak’s smiley37smiley37 looks like gareeb ki shadi smiley19smiley19 no band baaja smiley19 dulha not happysmiley19 no good Basussmiley19smiley19

Did nt you see Saal ke sabsa badey shaadi..

samarp2 thumbnail

All star plus male leads condition is same smiley37smiley37

Ishaan, Anirudh & Armaan smiley36smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7zZDBmy6vy/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail

Did nt you see Saal ke sabsa badey shaadi..

nosmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

If am not wrong that time Garima maam was creative head for rista..

What I heard from my friends is Garima maam is known for grand aesthetics and lavish weddings...

May be she will show her magic in Ani J remarriage track if ever happens in the show

samarp2 thumbnail

If am not wrong that time Garima maam was creative head for rista..

What I heard from my friends is Garima maam is known for grand aesthetics and lavish weddings...

May be she will show her magic in Ani J remarriage track if ever happens in the show

ohh

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Contrary I loved the episode ...It foreshadowed many things ...

I wonder how Anirudh would live without Jhanak ...he was so genuine in saying Mein jee nahi paunga tumhare bina, Jhanak.

The heart to heart conversation between Jhanak and Anirudh was so beautiful .Had it been a open one , it would have cleared all the misunderstandings they have regarding their realtionship.How much they care for each other . How he hesitated to touch her and thinking , whom am I to you ,your friend ,or relative ? And what relation I am your sisters to be husband ...I felt so sad for him...how he wanted to be with Jhanak and everything seems impossible as he is Arshi didi hone wala husband ..what a pathetic situation he is trapped in .

Jhanak too thinking Are we friends ,may be ...The warmth she was waiting from his touch , the need to be together with him . She is so alone in this world ..Hope Anirudh remains in her life the same way he is now

Anirudh why and why did you not comfort her with your touch ...

No way these two can live away from each other .

Arshi needs to be deleted from their life forever .

The conversation between Anirudh and the police officer was great . How he reinforced the feeling that Anirudh is the only relative or well wisher for Jhanak and not even her family members support her .How he showed Anirudh the mirror that all the officers who supported Jhanak was transferred and no guarantee that the new officer will help her .How Anirudh was the only one who trusted her and rescued her .

The power of Tejas and he cant be arrested .

Anirudh was so tensed in hearing all this .Could really sense his tension and helplessness .

I felt Anirudh would stop his unwanted marriage ,for sure ...He looks so disinterested with each and every thought and word of his marriage .

Even if there is no confession or anything Anirudh is going to save his life for his Jhanak .He wont be able to live away from her leaving her life in uncertainty. He would be the one to step out of the marriage mostly.

Finally Jhanak didnt look good today for the first time ,Wah Anirudh ...So you know she looks beautiful, have been noticing it 🤫

The wetness in his eyes when she said "nothing is important for me than your life " Even after distraction of Rahul he came to the same point , why is her life not important than his ????

Jhanak he needs to hear it from you , atleast once tell him you love him a lot and cant be blamed for breaking his marriage with Arshi ...He is longing to hear it from you .

Anirudh today was all tensed , hurt and his heart was heavy and it all reflected well in his voice ,face and body language .

Vinayak finally said it , break your marriage if Anirudh is not honest with you ...but when you want to win and lose in relationship , why would you listen , Arshi and Shristi....

Anusha , if this is not tadpao of Anirudh ,what is it ...I could feel all his helplessness today with the thought of not being able to be with Jhanak forever .

While all the beautiful things you mentioned Maya it makes sense and we could feel the depth of their relationship going further into emotional attachment, someone they can’t live without or willing to die for each other.🫶🏻 However, I am miffed by their discouragement when it goes to a different zone & making the already so complicated situation a bit more difficult to understand. 😞

They let themselves be dismayed by the whole Arshi-Ani wedding fiasco. Suddenly, Anirudh would remember Rahul ka meaningless pyar and bring up the topic over and over again and Jhanak assenting to everything he says, further confirming that whatever kichdi he is cooking inside his head is based on the truth. And then why would Anirudh take all the pleasure? Jhanak comes in with her two cents on Arshi and Ani’s pre wedding honeymoon excitement & tell him how he should focus on that. They are trying to infuriate one another on the topics they totally dislike which be noticeably visible, but won’t accept it openly and ask each other to “Shut up”.

As much as I would try to take great pleasure of their beautiful relationship advancing to the next phase, their unnecessary discussions & thoughts are displeasing.

The promo itself is quite frustrating. How can you have so much audacity to take pheras and doing all the rituals when once you deeply confessed that you love a girl and can’t think of a life without her? Same goes to Jhanak, but her feelings are more tamed. She is alone and can’t fight alone for her rights. So I expect more from Anirudh than Jhanak to cease the wedding completely.

I don’t know how the outcome of the actual promo would be like. All I want RuNak to do is to have enough empathy towards their feelings for each other and don’t succumb at their ill fate planned by their evil family.

On the brighter side: Their unspoken conversation was beautiful. The haq Anirudh always showcase be it touching her so warmly or trying to pat her head are too soft. And then telling her that her clothes, jewelry were not up to the mark, as if he could buy her better gifts than that smiley36 Mr. Anirudh Bose I wish you could say things less hesitantly. 🥺

Tagging few! All are welcome to put in their thoughts if you want to 🤗