Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Overpowering🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Normal people only empower others

Himalayan parvat hai na, so thoda overpowering🤣🤣🤣

Himalayan Parvat ka pass koi aur kaam nahi hai kya??

Edited by MMR2810 - 4 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happiest of Bdays Vira smiley40

Hope you had an entertaining one, just like you are smiley27

Originally posted by: vira76

it was two days ago 😄 7th

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's on the videos thread I guess.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

It's on the videos thread I guess.

Oho okk....

Edited by MMR2810 - 4 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anju , with all the frustrations flying high we need an new thread ....

Thanks in advance ❤️❤️

you can all tagged me for a new thread but can’t text me a few lines about the episode a rough one also will do.
zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Belated Birthday Vira Ji

May you have a fantastic year ahead with good health and great moment with your love one😊

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

you can all tagged me for a new thread but can’t text me a few lines about the episode a rough one also will do.

Aree.. I myself watched late and When I saw I tagged you in the update I posted ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Some thoughts for Raunak:

Yesterday, Jhanak got caged by Tejas and was told:

"Aj hum tumhe haath nahi lagye gy, per kal rukey bhi nahi"

That creep painfully frightened and shattered her soul, followed by an undesired wish for death in her lost mind.

The very next day when this was supposed to happen, she unexpectedly got solace and a warm and caring touch, this time from the love of her life—Sirji 😍

Jhanak: Totally unmindful of how her Himalayan parvat has become exclusively hers and how she is the only one to attain its height! While she's comfortably resting in his presence totally unaware about:

How beautifully, he was caressing her by getting lost in her innocence!😍

How intensely, he was gazing her while getting mesmerized by her beauty! 🔥

What an unexpected surprise life has given her! Starting from surrendering her precious life for her love forever to finding pleasure and comfort in his presence at the very next day ❤️

Anirudh, on the other spectrum, is making every effort to ensure his love's happiness and safety in the best possible manner. Though he is acting foolish, the love for his Jhanak is completely selfless, pure and unconditional!

He is the only person in her life who is legally as well as emotionally bonded to her. He is entitled to each and every right a husband could have over his wife. Since his love for her now transcended all boundaries, he could have easily become physically intimate with her after sensing a deep desire and sexual attraction.

However, his heart is more empowered by her respect and trust. It, undeniably, takes immense strength and courage to see your love with someone else. Despite this, he is happily sacrificing himself for her love (to be with the one she loves - Rahul), unknowingly aware of the fact that it is HE, not anyone else whom Jhanak considers her zindagi!

Isn't is something a highly compassionate and unadulterated form of love?

Apney pyaar ko abad karney k liye, wo khud barbad hora hai!

Jhanak - It is you and you only to be blamed for!

Though partially right concerning his pda sessions and not opting for a particular path, but still you are acting entirely selfish in this regard!

If he has almost shared his desire to be with you and expressed his feelings as well as your significance in his life, then why do you keep pushing him away for your cousin's sake?

Does your cousin have more precedence over your love?

If those PDA sessions are haunting you, so without Ani allowing himself to express plainly and clarifying those aspects, how could you expect him to understand your inner turmoil of emotions for him?

I completely understand that your justifications for your unwelcoming behavior are understandable, considering his unwise decisions, still you are unable to resist yourself. Nevertheless, Ani expressed considerable guilt during your last phone call on the train, but you're still pushing him away after obtaining some hints of your love.

Isn't your love has any chance to redeem himself?

Wo tmarehy liye her toofan ka samna kar raha hai takey tum khush reh sako,

Wo poori dunya se akela lar raha hai, takey tmhey koi takleef na ho, 😟

And your are acting so dumb, unfortunately! I know you are doing this for his happiness as you some how still believe that he likes Arshi but al least you have got some hints from his side and I know ke wo tmari ankho me apny liye pyaar nahi dekh para hai, samaj nahi para hai or tum ussey aur uljharahi ho. Agra wo abhi kamzoor para raha hai to tum uski taqat bano na!

You should at least know that your love has completely transformed him. Everyone has witnessed his changed avatar now except you; don't become so blind!

Let him express his feelings, justify his previous actions, and communicate his concerns so that you can make a sound and productive decision for your life ahead and spend your life together ❤️

Same goes for you too! Just tell him once:

how severely it affected you when you were being affectionate with Arshi, 😢

how heartbreaking you feel when your marriage with Arshi keeps getting discussed everywhere, 😐

how hopelessly you suffer when you neither receive any social acceptance nor acknowledment of your marriage from his end. 🥲

Otherwise, you're making his and your life miserable as:

Pyaar jab saccha ho to wo koi bhi hadh paar kar jata hai chaye usme kitni bhi takleefein ho,

Insaan jal jata hai, tabaha ho jata hai, maar jaata ha ya phir zinda rehta hai to sirf apny pyaar ko khush dekhny aur rakhny k lye! 🔥

Aur ye sub tm dono bina such janey kar rahy ho! 💔

Beautifully written and thanks for the tag...

Had he a hint from Jhanak he will surely face the toofan for her ..

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

smiley37smiley37smiley37

After reading your review..

I get a vibes that Ani 2.0 in the making..

Ani will make sure Rahul has khafi dose insaniyat,khafi dose zimmedari and he will inject pyar vaccine also if not enough dose into Rahul to make sure Jhanak has a good life,just like how he care for her.

Oh my...

Mein kya hi bholun. Ani surprises me everyday

Chris Pratt Andy Dwyer GIF - Chris Pratt Andy Dwyer Omg GIFs

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I Tagged you for my review Anju ji??smiley3